✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Whatever will come, I just enjoy the moment now with you in this thread. It's funny, sometimes a bit delulu but very interesting. Noone seems to have too much hope to be too bitter if the rumor is not true.

I really miss SHK, so it's nice to read about her.

About HB, I'm not really his fan but I find his personalities nice and I like how he handles things. He is also very serious with his work. So I would feel happy for him when he finds his woman, whoever she is. Popularity comes and goes, as we saw with many actors/actresses. Hope everyone will find their happiness if being single or with someone.^_^

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, CuriosityKilledTheCat said:

Sorry is this a BJ Thread? All I see are SYJ and HB topics. Oohhh, im in the wrong thread. I thought golden rule is to never talk about other actor/actresses not related to your ship. Why is there 4 pages or so of SYJ-HB threads in your ship? I have high respect for SHK as an actress and have never speculated her SNS activity or even judged her crumbs but can you please focus on your ship? SYJ has not even left said anything about your ship and goes the same way with SHK about ours. Be wiser than those BJ shippers that you once dubbed as 'crazy' and 'unrespectful'. Talking about SYJ continuously and her purpose in liking BJ-related photos has nothing to do with you ship. If you want to talk about her purpose, you are free to intellectually discuss your thoughts in BJ Thread :ph34r:

@CuriosityKilledTheCat I didn't count the pages. If you continue reading, you see we ended it already ourself. So no need for this post. It will just unnecessarily warm up everything. So happy shipping in your thread.

1 hour ago, Guk said:

i think, he is, right now. 

I'm feminist. I like women to be hyped, not men :lol: In Asien men are always put higher than women, what really annoys me (such as a divorced man-no problem, divorced woman- oh no no and many other examples)

I hope this hype and fight about a man regardless how hot he is will calm down or I must take a bit distance from it. I sometimes find it disgusting.:vicx:

20 minutes ago, tlireal said:

I'm feminist. I like women to be hyped, not men :lol: In Asien men are always put higher than women, what really annoys me (such as a divorced man-no problem, divorced woman- oh no no and many other examples)

I hope this hype and fight about a man regardless how hot he is will calm down or I must take a bit distance from it. I sometimes find it disgusting.:vicx:

Amen

Hence i am hurt that these two women are getting bashed for something that concerns no one and over a man , they have been in a male dominated industry and not just stood their ground for 20+ years but are on top of their game which is not only rare but commendable as well, it take alot of strength, determination , resilience and utmost dedication to be able to do that especially in a conservative country which they belong to! It's really disappointing to see comments where they are just reduced to mere props for their leading men or pitted against one another! I am sure they all respect each other as they are colleagues from the same industry and more importantly who better can understand a women than a another!

Btw, someone said here that Bin relationship with his stylist BK is like colleague.

Why isn't possible for both to be friends? I think Koreans are like other Asians who love sharing n talking with your hair stylist or anyone who works for you about anything, hence sometimes they also gossip and then be friends. Moreover, Bin and BK already know each other for years...like 12 yr or so. 

Just like BK and Kyo, they are friends (as many point here), thus they follow one another IG.

Also, I wonder how Bin could end up having BK as his stylist? Was it because Bin n Kyo dating or because his previous stylist was not as good as her? :huh:

5 hours ago, Nona said:

So, why all but Ruby is living with Kyo? What makes it special? :ph34r:

Also, the description in Ruby IG about Grandma not knowing her existence kinda questionable, who is this Grandma that Kyo thinks her dog needs protection?

It seems like Kyo not only love being ninja, but also being detective. Playing with words and such. :ph34r:

Can you please translate what is written in the bio of ruby in me account? Thank you so much.

5 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Can you please translate what is written in the bio of ruby in me account? Thank you so much.

I've read someone here already mentioned the bio in Ruby IG: Ruby bday, then stated that Grandma doesn't know Ruby existence, and please protect Ruby.

For a newly opened account of a pet, Ruby IG sure has loads of posts already, thus making us wonder if the IG isn't just Ruby but also Kyo private activities.

Please don't imitate aliens who visit here :crazy:

We are not desperate here for BinKyo reunion we are just enjoying the rumors about them because we like them both individually and we loved them together before.

Unlike the aliens make shipping their whole life and so threatened that they have to visit our thread. :lol::thumbsdown:

On a side note, some Kyonatics found out that Kyo maybe had a recent photo session as she uploaded her photographer in her IG, but deleted in second.

This was confirmed by others who noticed that the said photographer had a job on the same day as the IG post.

Location is unconfirmed, btw.

10 minutes ago, Nona said:

I've read someone here already mentioned the bio in Ruby IG: Ruby bday, then stated that Grandma doesn't know Ruby existence, and please protect Ruby.

For a newly opened account of a pet, Ruby IG sure has loads of posts already, thus making us wonder if the IG isn't just Ruby but also Kyo private activities.

Probably the name really means Ruby & Me 

Oh.. I'm dying to see how's Ruby doing on her IG. But how can Grandma not know about Rubys existence for such a long time? She doesn't visit Kyo at her apartment sometimes? Kyo always comes to her mom?

Ruby.in.me may be Ruby and me as someone told it before.. both about Ruby and Kyo's private activities. 

Kyo is so playful too. Without your information I would never guess she has this private account. I thought she just doesn't want to use IG privately any more. I'm so naive :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nona said:

On a side note, some Kyonatics found out that Kyo maybe had a recent photo session as she uploaded her photographer in her IG, but deleted in second.

This was confirmed by others who noticed that the said photographer had a job on the same day as the IG post.

Location is unconfirmed, btw.

Hyun Kyoung had a shot that they too. Stylist dog's caption Mommy has work today.

4 minutes ago, leek said:

Please don't imitate aliens who visit here :crazy:

We are not desperate here for BinKyo reunion we are just enjoying the rumors about them because we like them both individually and we loved them together before.

Unlike the aliens make shipping their whole life and so threatened that they have to visit our thread. :lol::thumbsdown:

Yes :lol:

15 minutes ago, Nona said:

Maybe its both the pet and her own activities. Because those people close to Kyo are following that account.

7 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Oh.. I'm dying to see how's Ruby doing on her IG. But how can Grandma not know about Rubys existence for such a long time? She doesn't visit Kyo at her apartment sometimes? Kyo always comes to her mom?

Ruby.in.me may be Ruby and me as someone told it before.. both about Ruby and Kyo's private activities. 

Kyo is so playful too. Without your information I would never guess she has this private account. I thought she just doesn't want to use IG privately any more. I'm so naive :lol:

Maybe the grandma word is really about the public since that account is a private one so the public doesn’t know her activities. Or maybe since it is written in hangul it has another definition than just merely English translation. Because there are a lot of korean terms that has deeper meaning than the translation itself.

How long does this Ruby account exist? I'm sooo happy that Kyo seems to be happy and light-hearted again to have a new private IG account and posts so often:wub: 

The photos from Sue Co and Magazine..are so beautiful but her eyes looked a bit sad and aloof for me. It was just my feeling but it made me sad that time.

10 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Maybe she has something to hide again :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

Maybe the grandma word is really about the public since that account is a private one so the public doesn’t know her activities. Or maybe since it is written in hangul it has another definition than just merely English translation. Because there are a lot of korean terms that has deeper meaning than the translation itself.

You're right. I'm naive again :lol:

1 minute ago, tlireal said:

You see sometimes profiling is helpful in determining someone character n behavior. Agencies such as FBI use profiling to detect a murderer, because habit is scarily one factor that can determine who a murderer is. I read many difficult murder cases were revealed due to the murderer habits.

The same goes to common people and celebs as high profile ones. As many point out here, Kyo is also bubbly, so playfulness is understandable. However, she can't really be that playful as her every move is under scrutiny. The price of stardom. So, to be able to facilitate this type of her that seems constrained by public eyes, she then creates a new persona. This has happened before (creating private IG) during the time of her lovelife with Sjk. So, considering the profiling of Kyo, she should have a private account too to let her inner feeling out w/o worrying about the public.

So, it's understandable that Ruby IG has 400+ posts within just a few months. Many maybe related to her activities that she can comfortably share with close friends (w/o worrying they will betray her).

Archived