✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

2 minutes ago, tlireal said:

If the BinJin shippers after SYJs action are calmer and more secure about their ship and will let Kyo in peace, so it's fine for me. 

Whatever their destiny is, time will tell :)

Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately, not. Apparently now it's all about who wins what. As I observe in IG, even some Kyonatics post unrelated to Binjin also get bashed. 

What I'm afraid is after the liking, they are over the moon and even want to promote their success. Still, Kyo gets harassed. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NonaYeah, I don't understand the crazy shippers either. It's not normal to put your will over idol's life that you can bash other people. How does it help your ship? It's just the obsession. In fact we don't know any stars in real life. We only see their characters and what they want to show us.

Shipping is always a bit crazy and delulu for me but it can be fun too but not in this way nowadays.

5 minutes ago, Guk said:

why is she being playful like this if she knows the recent rumor bet hb and shk? 

Maybe she wants to help? That everyone thinks, it's not possible between SHK and HB because it's true between them. 

If she wants to confirm their ship, fine for me, I would say "BinJin Shippers, just be happy. Congratulations and let my Kyo alone :D"

6 hours ago, tlireal said:

Maybe she wants to help? That everyone thinks, it's not possible between SHK and HB because it's true between them. 

If she wants to confirm their ship, fine for me, I would say "BinJin Shippers, just be happy. Congratulations and let my Kyo alone :D"

its really hard to read actions since i dont follow her or her squad , although i watched some of her dramas.

7 minutes ago, Nona said:

Unfortunately, not. Apparently now it's all about who wins what. As I observe in IG, even some Kyonatics post unrelated to Binjin also get bashed. 

What I'm afraid is after the liking, they are over the moon and even want to promote their success. Still, Kyo gets harassed. 

Let us just be happy and peaceful here. I don't care what they say. Don't talk bad about others. Let us at least have a calmful and nice place to talk about our couple. Don't mention others too much.

@MayaE keeps this thread for such a long time alive and peaceful.

We should do this too.

We can't do anything anyway.

Just hope that this craziness will stop soon. 

9 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

If you guys want to talk about binjin so bad, then go to the right thread. Otherwise, don’t bring up unrelated persons and using condescending language about other ships. This is a public forum and everyone can see your comments so it’s no use to put your degrading remarks under spoiler anyways. Prove yourself better than those shippers you mentioned and focus on supporting your favs. Thanks and bye! 

@NonaThat's exactly what I wanted to say. Don't be delulu like some others. This place was so beautiful and relaxed. 

Don't make it broken.

We should just be positive, relaxed and rational. Don't put our hope high.

If they are destiny, they will be. If not, we can't do anything about it. It's their life.

8 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Let us just be happy and peaceful here. I don't care what they say. Don't talk bad about others. Let us at least have a calmful and nice place to talk about our couple. Don't mention others too much.

@MayaE keeps this thread for such a long time alive and peaceful.

We should do this too.

We can't do anything anyway.

Just hope that this craziness will stop soon. 

Well yes actually I just realize that maybe from others POV my remarks hurt them, while I just wanted to convey that there should be no need to be crazy if it comes to shipping. I wish things like that can stop. :)

Same here. let's just talk and write about binkyo. I love it here for people are are just so open with just slight delusions. I may not be a shipper but I love reading you all and thankful for just being nice. 

There's one thing which I haven't included in @Phoenix26 timeline: Kyo's absence in photos of her close friend's recent birthday. I wonder where she was at that time.. 

1 hour ago, tlireal said:

Who knows why SYJ likes the photos.. She really likes them? Fan service? Hints to tell she and HB are a couple? Provocation?

Whatever the shippers do, when they let Kyo in peace and don't bash Kyo, I'm ok with it.

If HB and SYJ are really together, I hope they will confirm it soon, so everyone will let Kyo in peace.

I would be happy if Kyo an HB are back together but I'm not crazy about shipping. I'm a supporter.

All I want is that Kyo can have a happy, peaceful time.

What about the time when everyone shipped SYJ with JHI while Something in the rain? She also gave some hints that everyone thought, there was something between them, right? Maybe she is just playful.

Spoiler

Perhaps she likes being shipped with her co stars...in fact there was picture of JHI standing infront of her chatting with her during the Baeksang award. Btw both of them only won popularity award right, which was based on fan votes right? Because I didn’t see them win any other award. Also best actor & actress of drama & film category went to other actors & actresses. I think CLOY wasn’t HB’s best work. And tbh I like him more in MOA & his chemistry was way much better with PSH (despite knowing PSH is in serious relationship with actor CTJ) than with SYJ in CLOY...I watched them in the beginning but its getting draggy that I skipped most their part before even halfway tru, however I honestly enjoyed watching their scenes with those North Korean ahjumas & troops tho

Yeah, I hope too if he is truly in relationship with that person, just confirm it as he always did. However knowing HB’s record he never denied his relationship even when he was still a newbie & just gotten recognition with MNIKSS. At the time he was in relationship with a new unknown actress yet he never deny his relationship. After breaking up with that person & later having a relationship with already a hallayu star SHK, instead of denying he confirmed it too. When being pressured by SeGa fans to dump SHK & date HJW, he simply ignored them. I suspect it was SHK who let go of their relationship because the pressure & hatred she got at the time were too much for her handle. Yet again, after she broke up with HB, nothing happened between him & HJW. They prove they were just colleague & nothing more. He’s not necessarily has reconciled with SHK  but how many times again has HB’s side denied his relationship with SYJ? I think that should tell us something.  

I told you guys, just focus on BinKyo here. We can be more happier if we only discuss them. There will be no difference if you will do the same thing other shippers were doing against BinKyo. We are all here because we all love BinKyo, right? Be unique. As I mention earlier, it's quite hard being a Binkyo supporter. I've been through a lot of bashing but I don't tend to those. Let's all be a replica of Kyo, her silence is her ultimate weapon. We will all see the results of this fanwars when Bin reveal his woman. If you're shipping others go to your place. If you are for BinKyo stay here and please avoid mentioning other actors/actress here. Believe me, I cannot withstand the fanwars if I lose my temper. Who knows, BinKyo or even their friend squad also read this page?  I have a friend who didn't post anything regarding BinKyo in her ig but she was surprise when someone close to BinKyo requested to follow her account. So let's just sail peacefully and happily. Mentioning others here is more of a disadvatage. It is more interesting to talk about ruby and her other pets.

53 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Who knows why SYJ likes the photos.. She really likes them? Fan service? Hints to tell she and HB are a couple? Provocation?

Whatever the shippers do, when they let Kyo in peace and don't bash Kyo, I'm ok with it.

If HB and SYJ are really together, I hope they will confirm it soon, so everyone will let Kyo in peace.

I would be happy if Kyo an HB are back together but I'm not crazy about shipping. I'm a supporter.

All I want is that Kyo can have a happy, peaceful time.

What about the time when everyone shipped SYJ with JHI while Something in the rain? She also gave some hints that everyone thought, there was something between them, right? Maybe she is just playful.

I completely agree.

She has done this before with her previous co stars as well, they won the popularity award so this might be a case where she wants to thank her fans for voting (she mentioned in her speech that she came across posts where fans were encouraging each other to vote enthusiastically) or

There were talks that SYJ was being roped in to be the face of SMART as well with HB, given their phenomenal popularity in the Philippines and their PR just posted around the time SYJ liked these photos about a possible collaboration. So this can be PR too, in any case she is a very private person (the lady hasn't had a scandal for 20 years) and it doesn't make sense at all if she is doing to "claim anyone". I wouldn't actually dwell too much into it as long as it comes out from their mouths!

People must think, HB is the hottest and most wanted guy all over the world when they see the Popular now topics here on Soompi.

Both are his ships with actresses. :lol: I don't know if he is happy with the situation :sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, tlireal said:

People must think, HB is the hottest and most wanted guy all over the world when they see the Popular now topics here on Soompi.

Both are his ships with actresses. :lol: I don't know if he is happy with the situation :sweatingbullets:

i think, he is, right now. 

5 minutes ago, tlireal said:

But to be fair with SYJ, why can't she like her own photos? Isn't it the same reasoning we use when SHK likes PSM post of WW OST, we said why can't she like her own drama? 

Peace guys :) Live and let live. 

4 hours ago, Nona said:

I saw the edited scene, but can't find it anymore.

They have a new drama titled: Crash Landing on the Sun :D

And that’s how they met Mr Sunshine ....and got burnt (sorry, can’t help myself, adding this) :joy:

46 minutes ago, wildcherry said:
  Hide contents

Perhaps she likes being shipped with her co stars...in fact there was picture of JHI standing infront of her chatting with her during the Baeksang award. Btw both of them only won popularity award right, which was based on fan votes right? Because I didn’t see them win any other award. Also best actor & actress of drama & film category went to other actors & actresses. I think CLOY wasn’t HB’s best work. And tbh I like him more in MOA & his chemistry was way much better with PSH (despite knowing PSH is in serious relationship with actor CTJ) than with SYJ in CLOY...I watched them in the beginning but its getting draggy that I skipped most their part before even halfway tru, however I honestly enjoyed watching their scenes with those North Korean ahjumas & troops tho

Yeah, I hope too if he is truly in relationship with that person, just confirm it as he always did. However knowing HB’s record he never denied his relationship even when he was still a newbie & just gotten recognition with MNIKSS. At t time he was in relationship with a new unknown actress but he didn’t deny his relationship. After breaking up with that person & later having a relationship with already a hallayu star SHK, instead of denying he confirmed it too. When being pressured by SeGa fans to dump SHK & date HJW, he simply ignored them. I suspect it was SHK who let go of their relationship because the pressure & hatred she got at the time were too much for her handle. Then again, after she broke up with HB, nothing happened between him & HJW. They prove they were just colleague & nothing more. He’s not necessarily has reconciled with SHK  but how many times again has HB’s side denied his relationship with SYJ? I think that should tell us something.  

i liked Mota more than cloy. i didnt feel the romance between capt ri and yoon seri. for me it is more like comedy than romance (thou the genre is romcom) i am a kdrama fan since 2003 so i was surprised cloy got this much attention, although cloy is a good drama, didnt expect it to be this popular because of so many cliches ive seen alteady  in the hundreds of kdrama ive watched.  maybe that is why hb didnt get any other awards. 

the north korean soldiers and ahjumas actually made me watch cloy (aside from hb) since it was the first time comedy was added in north korea element. plus, ksh and cjw (who i stan also) had cameos there. 

shk too didnt get any other awards in baeksang aside from popularity and global star but dots won daesang grand prize in baeksang during their time. 

with all these rumors of hb, its always shk who is on the losing side. how sad. 

58 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Plot twist - SHK and SYJ are dating:D

Archived