✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

17 minutes ago, leek said:

Sometimes I am irked seeing Kyonatics hate Hyun Bin too much. I understand the overprotectiveness but look at the closest friends of Kyo who personally know her, Ellen, Kyoung, Raymond, Sol Mi, Min Ju, Ms Lee, Reming, etc, they all like Hyun Bin and were all full support for CLOY. 

If he is such a bad guy to Kyo then her friends who personally know her and her life's story would be the first to hate him right?

13 minutes ago, leek said:

Sometimes I am irked seeing Kyonatics hate Hyun Bin too much. I understand the overprotectiveness but look at the closest friends of Kyo who personally know her, Ellen, Kyoung, Raymond, Sol Mi, Min Ju, Ms Lee, Reming, etc, they all like Hyun Bin and were all full support for CLOY. 

If he is such a bad guy to Kyo then her friends who personally know her and her life's story would be the first to hate him right? 

Agree with you dear. Those who dislike Hb maybe just like other man for Kyo. I oftentimes read that when she reunites with Hb she will be bash again. If Kyo ends up with other man actor or non showbiz, is there an assurance that she will not be bash? Reality is whether Kyo marry Bin or other man she will always have bashers who are jealous of her.  After so many years many have change. BinKyo maybe more stronger now. Remember his interview when he said he doesn't like to go to the past? It doesn't mean a person but maybe some past situation that he should have done something better. If ever they are back together now, for sure he will make it better in securing Kyo this time.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, leek said:

Those who said he is not a gentleman. See this :P

After seeing how Bin holding hands with Kyo and him putting his hands on her shoulder, I went to see all Bin presscon.

Which shows me that Bin is consistent in character, never holds any FLs from Sega to Cloy, and even movie presscon.

9 minutes ago, Nona said:

But Kyo post of tree is May 4.

How come they knew it before hand? 

As I remembered, about the first day of May, Chinese media realized the post of Park Sol Mi on insta.

19 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

I think If they could comeback together, time was maybe in the end of last year. July 2017, at BK's wedding, he seems close to Kyo's manager.

Maybe at that time, he did something just comfort her like a friend.

From that they maybe kept in touch like friends because he was busy for cloy.

At the end of year he maybe want their relationship gone further.

And March 2020 we suddenly knew about baby R

=> In Korea Cultural, Valentine's day is the day Girl will give chocolate and express their feelings

IF the Boy has same feelings, he will give her back some candies and chocolates.

So continue for my delulu. What will you receive on June 14 Kyo ??? :wub::wub::wub:

May I ask what is June 14 in Korea? 

1 minute ago, Phoenix26 said:

Kyonatics who can't accept possibilities of BinKyo back together are those shipping her or silently shipping her with either Kang Dong Won, Park Bo Gum or still silently pining for Ex-H and Kyo

Or they are just merely supporting Kyo solidly. I am Kyo’s fan and i don’t ship her hardly with anyone but whoever she chooses I will support her. I just want unnie to be happy. 

p.s. i also hope that she will not comeback to her ex h. It will be hard for to accept him hahaha

What I like about this thread is that though most of the people here are BinKyo shippers or Kyo and Bin supporters we are open to the possibilities that if ever they will not be together we will continue to support them. I hope every fan has this kind of mindset. B)

5 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Kyonatics who can't accept possibilities of BinKyo back together are those shipping her or silently shipping her with either Kang Dong Won, Park Bo Gum or still silently pining for Ex-H and Kyo

By being over protective its like they don't want shk to be in a relationship at all. As fans we must be open to all possibilities in their love life and career and whatever choice they make, let's support them anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Or they are just merely supporting Kyo solidly. I am Kyo’s fan and i don’t ship her hardly with anyone but whoever she chooses I will support her. I just want unnie to be happy. 

p.s. i also hope that she will not comeback to her ex h. It will be hard for to accept him hahaha

Being a solid fan does not include being so against the possibility Kyo getting back together with Hyun Bin when in fact it's clear her closest friends like him. 

They are the ones who know what really happened.  Not us. 

Just now, Phoenix26 said:

Being a solid fan does not include being so against the possibility Kyo getting back together with Hyun Bin when in fact it's clear her closest friends are close to him. 

They are the ones who know what really happened.  Not us. 

I get your point. But we cannot forced also other kyonatics to this possibility because they have their own reason also. But i guess what makes us united and the same is that we just want our favs to be happy. 

4 minutes ago, Guk said:

By being over protective its like they don't want shk to be in a relationship at all. As fans we must be open to all possibilities in their love life and career and whatever choice they make, let's support them anyway. 

I guess every one is open for the possibilities of who their favs will end up with maybe they are not just giving support to any ship but instead focus on their fav alone. But I’ve seen a lot of kyonatics who gives their full support to Kyo. The same as those HB fans who gives full support to HB. Let us just all be happy hehe

I am a solid fan of shk, a Kyonatics at that, but I don't force anyone for shk. I'm not also against hb because the friends of shk seem not against him and shk seemed really happy and glowing when she was with HB in the past. I think shk with HB was the prettiest shk I've seen because at that time she was not only pretty she was also very happy. 

As to exh, yes it will be very hard to accept him back, but I'm not also closing the idea that she might get back to him after all she married him anyway. Although, I wish her not to get back to him. 

Song Seung Hon liked his ex gf's weibo post last week of April and they were trending in Weibo. His agency in Korea immediately explained and denied they were reconciling. Agency said it was an Admin who accidentally liked the post. :lol:

The next day, it was Park Sol Mi's post and Kyo's comment that became talked about in Weibo. The difference is with this one, both Vast and UAA has been silent. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Guk said:

I am a solid fan of shk, a Kyonatics at that, but I don't force anyone for shk. I'm not also against hb because the friends of shk seem not against him and shk seemed really happy and glowing when she was with HB in the past. I think shk with HB was the prettiest shk I've seen because at that time she was not only pretty she was also very happy. 

As to exh, yes it will be very hard to accept him back, but I'm not also closing the idea that she might get back to him after all she married him anyway. Although, I wish her not to get back to him. 

Same thoughts here. :wub:

2 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Song Seung Hon liked his ex gf's weibo post last week of April and they were trending in Weibo. His agency in Korea immediately explained and denied they were reconciling. Agency said it was an Admin who accidentally liked the post. :lol:

The next day, it was Park Sol Mi's post and Kyo's comment that became talked about in Weibo. The difference is with this one, both Vast and UAA has been silent. :ph34r:

Hahaha that could be part of the possibility of coming back :ph34r:

1 minute ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I've seen that news with ssh. His agency denied. Which make things between shk and hb more suspicious 

Archived