✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

20 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Yes i saw already. But Im curious because there was a rumor the watch Hyun Bin wore was something couple watch with kyo before. Dont know if it was true

Someone said that he wore Loubotin shoes which is Kyo favorite.

As for the watch, hard to say as no close up pic of the watch :)

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the shoes and watch are just coincidence.

since we are talking about baeksang, its all over twitter that syj liked on instagram several photos of her and hb.

20 minutes ago, Guk said:

since we are talking about baeksang, its all over twitter that syj liked on instagram several photos of her and hb.

It is quite normal that SYJ likes them. It would be funny if SHK would like some :lol: as she can see it on BKs IG. Even her hair stylist Ms.Lee also likes the photos :D

Kyo's squad is somehow so cute :lol:

But I bet they don't do this with the ex h.

1 minute ago, tlireal said:

It is quite normal that SYJ likes them. It would be funny if SHK would like some :lol: she can see it on BKs IG. Even her hair stylist Ms.Lee also likes the photos :D

Kyos squad is somehow so cute :lol:

But I bet they don't do this with the ex h.

i meant the pictures posted by fans with their delulu 

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

She posted Pink Bunhong IGS last January. The dogs are all hers. Hana and Bunhong are offsprings of Nana so ex h has no share and he also does not like dogs that much :D But I agree only Ruby left with her now because when her friends were in her house only Ruby was in the pics.

Hide contents

And if she's busy, Ruby will be at her other house where she came from ;)

So, why all but Ruby is living with Kyo? What makes it special? :ph34r:

Also, the description in Ruby IG about Grandma not knowing her existence kinda questionable, who is this Grandma that Kyo thinks her dog needs protection?

It seems like Kyo not only love being ninja, but also being detective. Playing with words and such. :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, Guk said:

i think the shoes and watch are just coincidence.

Yes i saw it already. Since my purpose i came here just want to support bin and kyo and people who are loyal to binkyo for 10 years. Im very happy whoever they end up with. If they end up together, i will be more happier. Thats all.

So talk about SYJ liked some photoes of her and Hyun Bin tonight. It already published in several newspaper. You may ask what SYJ want to do? What does she want people think after seeing she like her and Hyun Bin's couples photos in Baeksang? Do you think the reason is she read some news said about hyun bin and kyo can comeback she want to confirm with shippers that yes you are right, Hyun Bin is mine? And one thing is more important with us. What does Hyun Bin think now? :)

Have a blessed day everyone

1 hour ago, JennyChang said:

So did anyone notice about Hyun Bin's watch in Baeksang 2020? 

What I noticed is his Christian Louboutin shoes with red sole. The same shoes Kyo wore in WW presscon. Both with red sole.

14 minutes ago, Guk said:

i meant the pictures posted by fans with their delulu 

Is the pic full of non Korean words? If so, then she maybe like their creative editing, but if not, then she doesn't help at all to calm down their wild imagination.

I'm sorry to say this because now more hardcore Kyonatics are even putting their anger twd her (they already feel less respect to her due to the shippers). Some binjin shippers still mock Kyo for whatever reason, so their hate has escalated. Thus, if Sjy knows of it, she should refrain from liking shipper pics. It's already unhealthy and wild in social media rite now. 

:( can't believe this craziness. Really.

Spoiler

I still hold my belief about grocery media play, like the plot I've seen in novels. Like hidden rules in entertainment industry is true, the same like this type of media play. 

8 minutes ago, Nona said:

Is the pic full of non Korean words? If so, then she maybe like their creative editing, but if not, then she doesn't help at all to calm down their wild imagination.

I'm sorry to say this because now more hardcore Kyonatics are even putting their anger twd her (they already feel less respect to her due to the shippers). Some binjin shippers still mock Kyo for whatever reason, so their hate has escalated. Thus, if Sjy knows of it, she should refrain from liking shipper pics. It's already unhealthy and wild in social media rite now. 

:( can't believe this craziness. Really.

its not edited. syj really liked those photos. i checked it myself on ig . and jennychang mentioned above there are already news about that.

what was her intention for liking those photos? fan service or shes saying yes im the gf? the dating rumor of shk and hb for sure reached her since she has been checking ig post even before baeksang as she said in her speech. 

shippers are fighting left and right already,.

1 minute ago, Guk said:

its not edited. syj really liked those photos. i checked it myself on ig . and jennychang mentioned above there are already news about that.

what was her intention for liking those photos? fan service or shes saying yes im the gf? the dating rumor of shk and hb for sure reached her since she has been checking ig post even before baeksang as she said in her speech. 

That's why I said if she knew the words of the shippers, she doesn't help at all. Her intention may be something we don't know (and out respect to her, I'm trying to be neutral). However, suppose she is the gf, she still needs to hold her liking behavior because as a celeb, she should understand how Kyo situation is rite now. We don't want to see another version of Sjk in Syj. 

Thus, Bin in this case should do at least something to calm down the public, ie by going with another girl (LOL plot twist :phew:).

But still, something should be done, these shippers already bite hard left and right. Crazy.

14 minutes ago, Guk said:

Omg!!!

8 minutes ago, caileysmileyyy said:

BJ shippers - In grocery we trust

BINKYO SHIPPERS - IN GOD WE TRUST or IN KYO/HB SQUAD WE TRUST :joy:

:wub::blush:

Trust God, so we can all be happy :D

Who knows why SYJ likes the photos.. She really likes them? Fan service? Hints to tell she and HB are a couple? Provocation?

Whatever the shippers do, when they let Kyo in peace and don't bash Kyo, I'm ok with it.

If HB and SYJ are really together, I hope they will confirm it soon, so everyone will let Kyo in peace.

I would be happy if Kyo an HB are back together but I'm not crazy about shipping. I'm a supporter.

All I want is that Kyo can have a happy, peaceful time.

What about the time when everyone shipped SYJ with JHI while Something in the rain? She also gave some hints that everyone thought, there was something between them, right? Maybe she is just playful.

If the BinJin shippers after SYJs action are calmer and more secure about their ship and will let Kyo in peace, so it's fine for me. 

Whatever their destiny is, time will tell :)

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Who knows why SYJ likes the photos.. She really likes them? Fan service? Hints to tell she and HB are a couple? Provocation?

Whatever the shippers do, when they let Kyo in peace and don't bash Kyo, I'm ok with it.

If HB and SYJ are really together, I hope they will confirm it soon, so everyone will let Kyo in peace.

I would be happy if Kyo an HB are back together but I'm not crazy about shipping. I'm a supporter.

All I want is that Kyo can have a happy, peaceful time.

What about the time when everyone shipped SYJ with JHI. She also gave some hints that everyone thought, there was something between them, right? Maybe she is just playful.

same for me. all i want is for shk to be happy and if she ends up with hb i will be happier, if not its okay as long as cloy shippers leave shk alone. if syj and hb are couple, yeah, confirm it already since they are both in good circumstances and shk will not be drag on their issues.

did syj like also photos of her with jhi? why is she being playful like this if she knows the recent rumor bet hb and shk? 

Archived