✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

5 minutes ago, Guk said:

weakness because it could be easily misinterpreted by others hehe

Yes. Maybe other may fall to him without him having the intention. Or maybe its an indirect way of Kyo to tell HB that time to not be sweet to everyone hahahaa

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Please edit and do not quote photos. Moderators are not allowing quote pics. 

I saw the pic before around July last year at the business of Kyo's friend which was also supported by Kyo. 

Done editing already. Thanks for the info

Sometimes I am irked seeing Kyonatics hate Hyun Bin too much. I understand the overprotectiveness but look at the closest friends of Kyo who personally know her, Ellen, Kyoung, Raymond, Sol Mi, Min Ju, Ms Lee, Reming, etc, they all like Hyun Bin and were all full support for CLOY. 

If he is such a bad guy to Kyo then her friends who personally know her and her life's story would be the first to hate him right? 

1 hour ago, Guk said:

Yes I know its inappropriate that is why shk wasn't there if she was invited. It's just that knowing if she was invited or not is an important factor to consider the reasons why they followed each other on ig and why only now and not before. 

For sure stylist invited her but like what she did during jdg and ksy's wedding, she did'nt attend so not to steal the limelight from the bride and groom. 

1 minute ago, leek said:

Sometimes I am irked seeing Kyonatics hate Hyun Bin too much. I understand the overprotectiveness but look at the closest friends of Kyo who personally know her, Ellen, Kyoung, Raymond, Sol Mi, Min Ju, Ms Lee, Reming, etc, they all like Hyun Bin. 

If he is such a bad guy to Kyo the her friends who personally know her and her life's story would be the first to hate her right? 

Yes I agree. Shk closest friends would have not treated hb the same way as I saw in belmakangs wedding. Ellen and hb were not awkward with each other and seemed like nothing changed. Morever, they would not have liked or commented on any hb related post. So let us trust shk's friends because they are the ones who really know shk and hb personally. 

Maybe the fans are acting that way because they are afraid shk might get hurt although some of them commented hb failed to protect shk in the past so he's not deserving to have shk back. 

But then again, we are just fans. We can't dictate who they should love. #respect 

I think If they could comeback together, time was maybe in the end of last year. July 2017, at BK's wedding, he seems close to Kyo's manager.

Maybe at that time, he did something just comfort her like a friend.

From that they maybe kept in touch like friends because he was busy for cloy.

At the end of year he maybe want their relationship gone further.

And March 2020 we suddenly knew about baby R

=> In Korea Cultural, Valentine's day is the day Girl will give chocolate and express their feelings

IF the Boy has same feelings, he will give her back some candies and chocolates.

So continue for my delulu. What will you receive on June 14 Kyo ??? :wub::wub::wub:

7 minutes ago, leek said:

Sometimes I am irked seeing Kyonatics hate Hyun Bin too much. I understand the overprotectiveness but look at the closest friends of Kyo who personally know her, Ellen, Kyoung, Raymond, Sol Mi, Min Ju, Ms Lee, Reming, etc, they all like Hyun Bin and were all full support for CLOY. 

If he is such a bad guy to Kyo then her friends who personally know her and her life's story would be the first to hate him right? 

I am a fan of Kyo. I dunno if i am a kyonatics too. Hehe but as for me i guess they did not personally hated HB. Maybe they don’t want BinKyo to be reunited again because Kyo is the one who is being attacked by fans not just cloy fans but those ssc shippers also. They are just protecting Kyo. But if HB will make an action and it shows that she will protect Kyo then fans will give their support also. All we wanted is for Kyo to be happy. It not our part to choose who will be for her but she will always have our support. We will just wait for the good news. Hehe

8 minutes ago, leek said:

Yes some SHK fans go overboard hating him.

Why can't they analyze why Ellen of all people who is like Kyo's elder sis is very close to Hyun Bin and her closest squad Kyoung always like Hyun Bin. She is a constant liker of all Hyun Bin's pics. Park Min Ju is also fully supportive of HyunBin she's one also of Kyo's shoulder to cry on during her troubles with ex-h. These people know Kyo personally not us fans. 

2 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

I think If they could comeback together, time was maybe in the end of last year. July 2017, at BK's wedding, he seems close to Kyo's manager.

=> In Korea Cultural, Valentine's day is the day Girl will give chocolate and express their feelings

IF the Boy has same feelings, he will give her back some candies and chocolates.

So continue for my delulu. What will you receive on June 14 Kyo ??? :wub::wub::wub:

RUBY WAS A WHITE DAY GIFT :wink:

Just now, Guk said:

Hope to hear drama comeback announcement from shk after July 22 

Maybe she is comsidering dramas now but she and her agency is also observing how will the people will respond if Kyo will have a drama again. Since during the Encounter times their are a lot of SSCS that is against the drama at they wanted to dictate Kyo’s life. Like before Kyo got married she is already an actress and fans should understand that that is their job. 

4 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

What’s in June 14? Hehe

1 hour ago, Phucan said:

About May 2nd, there was article on Weibo and some other countries... not Korea. I don't know why?

But Kyo post of tree is May 4.

How come they knew it before hand? 

Sorry out of the blue, i am not even 30 and almost 7 years in relationships, but don't have any couple things, did a couple this mature still have this couple things? I don't think couple things relevant anymore (in this case i refer to both ship). If binkyo sailing i think hb will not announce anything untill his movie promotion. What a very long time for us :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Nona said:

But Kyo post of tree is May 4.

How come they knew it before hand? 

Maybe because some of the new kdrama fans knew that Kyo is HB’s ex girlfriend. I guess some are surprised that time. They even have edited pics of Kyo and HB combining dots and cloy. Lol

57 minutes ago, leek said:

I saw a video last year of Hyun Bin arriving at the wedding then he chose the seat beside Kyo's manager. 

That's my question too, there's MinA in front, but he sat next to Ellen n Raymond, I guess, and they talked and laughed like naturally.

Archived