✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

I believe Kyo was watching Baeksang because of course as an actress she would be interested and she has friends who are nominees. I saw her liked the posts of some friends. 

Too funny how HB and LBH arrived almost the same time. 

Spoiler

He and co star were not in the same car that's shippers delulu LOL

Bin hurried up in the red carpet. HAHAHA. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I believe Kyo was watching Baeksang because of course as an actress she would be interested and she has friends who are nominees. I saw her liked the posts of some friends. 

Reveal hidden contents

It's almost 3am in Korea but SHK is still in instagram right now. Did she attend any afterparty dinner. :ph34r:

On 6/4/2020 at 10:51 PM, leek said:

a now. Because it was the ex husband who filed the divorce and threatened Kyo, there are many Koreans who hate her judging her and siding with him. When comments were still allowed in Naver, there was always a fight among SHK fans and haters who taunt her simply because she's divorced.  

Which is why I’m boycotting her ex’s work for now....yeah, sure, I’m one petty fan who are bias on my favourite actress...SHK might wronged him all she might but he was still her husband at the time!!! He shouldn’t have humiliated her such way. The last thing he could do for her was to protect her pride. Why cant he just filed for the divorce quietly, let their company made the announcement once everything was settled? Really made me wonder, he was that pi$$ because maybe he still could not really win her heart...

Btw I just realised today while watching Revolutionary Love, starring KSR (HB ex), from certain angle she really resembles SHK a lot...well, just saying:w00t:

And sharing my 2 cents...

SHK was with PSM in All In, and as SHK’s fans,  we know SHK tends to be close to actresses she work with, and still keeps close contact with most of them. Choi Ji Woo is one of whom she work with in the 90s & still close till today. So is Song Yun Ah from Hotelier. So no surprise here  if she remains close to Park Sol Mi especially when they spent quite a lot of time in US while filming. PSM & CJW are close friends too since their Winter Sonata days. Other words these actresses run in the same circle of close friends. And the same withPSM’s husband Han Jae Suk, who is on the same celebrity baseball team as Hyun Bin, so no doubt  they’re close.

So of cos it’s a big thing when out of the blue, PSM posted WW ost abt past love, (btw thanks to all who share the song & its translation)  and got cheeky response from SHK. As an older close friend, why would PSM rub salt on SHK’s wound for no reason right, unless the song means something good happening in SHK’s life right now, don’t you think so too?

First off, I'm not a BinKyo shipper and never watched their drama neither, but I like SHK's beauty and I used to ship SSC. The reason I visited this thread today was because I saw comment on another thread about this thread and I'm curious. However the reason I'm leaving my comment here even though I'm not a BinKyo shipper is because I admire you guys/girls especially @MayaE. How such a fan exist? How can she remain loyal and keeps her unswayed belief in her ship after all those years. I read several pages on this thread and saw people bashed her left and right, yet she remained calm and respectful. That's rare!  She must be a sweet and nice person in real life. So my hat off to her and to the people who still believe in this ship. You guys/girls are truly matured and open-minded, unlike in other ship, they are like in a cult...people cannot even raise questions and got tagged with all kinds of labels if others have doubts...very toxic environment...so keep up the good work....

I became SHK fan because of WW because I like Hyun Bin. As his fan of many years I did not notice anything last night that made me say he is secretly dating the co-star. I watched his interactions with past co-stars and there's nothing different. Him and PSH have shippers too despite her public admission of having a BF because he always jokes around and sweet with co-stars on set. 

The glance when they were walking it's but natural to glance at the person beside you or ahead of you once in a while and it was all split seconds only edited to slowmo by shippers.  :lol:Compared for example to the video of the two emcees (PBG and Suzy) who shared a long stare and smiles, that was the more noticeable thing at the Baeksang. ;)

SSC at the Baeksang in 2016 I was not their shipper but I sensed something in their interactions and overall body language. When you see things rationally and not blinded by delusions, you can observe. Just like how SHK fans who are not hardcore SSC shippers had noticed they were falling apart late part of 2018 to early 2019. Back then, SSC shippers were so toxic that they would attack anybody who said they observed something is not ok with Kyo and ex. :crazy:

6 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

Reveal hidden contents

When LBH the one who announce best actor, i already think HB will definitely not win. How ironic. :(

I agree that his ex KSR has resemblance to Kyo. I wonder what his expression was seeing HSH. HSH is now being dubbed by Netizens as the Taller Song Hye Kyo :lol:

Imagine if he won Best Actor with LBH as presentor, some K- media for sure will see to it that Kyo will be mentioned in articles. :phew:

@leek Agree that he is always sweet to his co-stars which might have caused some misunderstanding before. But this is the first I think that he tried hard to show through his actions on national tv that there's nothing going on between him and his FL. He was really putting a distance between them and no skinship at all. I can't help but feel a little bad for the shippers who are expecting more. They really do not know HB at all then. :huh:

During WW days, HB and SHK were not touchy feely during filming but instead we can see that they were very comfortable filming with one another. They were good friends first before lovers and they also had the same interests which makes for a good conversation. Despite their good looks, they are not superficial and look for a deeper connection with their partner. I think binkyo fans will have the same feeling as me as to how familiar they are with another from their perspectives in lives and what acting means to them. They are like two peas in a pod! :wub:

Also, I like how there were no photos of them together when they were officially dating but there were little clues of couple things that they reveal only to their fans I.e. the couple t-shirt and the watch, and also their favourite song, the blower's daughter. It shows that they've been spending time and making memories that only they share together.

My wishful thinking is that HB do not want history to repeat itself I.e. letting shippers get out of hand and throwing hateful comments towards SHK, hence his aloof attitude during the ceremony. I heard that his attendance at the ceremony was also a last minute decision. I think he only made the decision to attend when he heard that he is receiving the popularity award, and he can't let his fans down.

Also my wishful thinking, I hope they've been having dates at each other's house, just chilling and having fun by themselves. :wub:

@Lola 

I was very surprised last night. I expected some kind of fan service because of course he knew fans are shipping them and expected some sweet moments. He looked so cautious and careful not to create anything that would again be misinterpreted by shippers.

The way he touched the trophy he was so careful to avoid skinship.  Of course no matter how careful he was, shippers would see the whole thing in their rose tinted glasses and would spazz on a split second glances converted into slowmo videos.

A lot of the shippers do not know him that well at all. Jumped into the bandwagon and assumed that they know him. 

I am sure he is aware how shippers post hate comments against Kyo in Vast IG. They did not realize that such immature actions would even make HB be more aloof not to be shipped. Kyo will always be special to him no matter if they got back or not. There's no bitterness on his side in the break up so seeing your ex unduly hated by shippers is a major turn off. It's also a red flag and to encourage shipping is not healthy for his career. Koreans have no permanent loveteams stuff. Dating rumors are called "scandals" in SK. 

Spoiler

Since we're into delulus, I am curious about Ruby. Because he had history of giving her a puppy. :P

Might I also add how far apart HB is from his FL in the winners group photo? He is not even standing directly behind her. They are more like strangers at this stage.

EQvKRF-sSFVLFEpcen1RCYuYNPXMvv-A3276v1if

The aloofness all came from Hyun Bin's side. His FL looked ok with skinship but he asked her to walk ahead. In 2018 Baeksang, her and previous co-star were holding hands on the red carpet. So I kinda expected this fan service but Bin was aloof. It's like he was afraid of something and was so careful of his actions. 

Congrats Hyun Bin for his Popularity Award. I feel he seem a little upset when he lost Best Actor. But dont worry Binnie, next time everything will be better. And I think he was really happy because many fans voted for them. I was surprised also last night. He looked uncomfortable at first and then try to not skinship with his costar. There was a rumor that he decided go to Baeksang at last minute. I dont know why he seemed stress. Maybe he was tired after filming. But you can see clearly that the media play had stopped. And thats definately a friendship. Of couse he knew everything happened recently. 

I hope you can see not all shippers are bad. Some SSC fan used to attack Bin. Because he is her ex. 

From my observation last night at Baeksan, HB was really very tense & nervous with  a serious & worried look, probably to avoid gossips speculating about so many "untruths", he must have been cautioned by Vast to be on the alert cos every move can be miscontrued by shippers. Anyway, whether win or lose, HB will always attend all award presentations.  My principle is never to be over-confident and optimistic, bound to regret & feel hopelessly disappointed when expectation is not met.  If HB did not win the popularity award, he may have won the Best Actor award - the rule of the game being practised  - Lose some win some but no way can win all. Some judges may be biased and this time round, the underdogs won.

I will analyze Bin and Kyo's interview. 

First, I dont know why some people can misunderstand. His interview in Esquire Magazine September 2019:

Q: Do you ever want to go back to the past?
A: No, I don't.
Q: You are so decisive about that.
A: I think I am the type that prefer the future to the past. Rather than going back to the past, I prefer to go to the future.
Q: Which part of the future do you want to go?
A: I just want to be able to go to the end of this drama right now.

Almost Hyun Bin's interview is about work. He rarely talked about his private life. But I dont know why some people can use his speak about work to say he will do the same thing with his love and life. 

Second, some people say his love depend on his parent's agreement. And his parents no way accept a woman has "history" . Please, dont put Hyun bin and his family's value down life that. You are turning him to a baby 40 years old with all actions need family's permission. I think his family educated him very well. And they will love whoever girl can bring happiness for him. 

Back to Kyo. Her interview in 2017, she said: 

"I devote myself fully to a relationship and never turn back when it is over," she said. "If it doesn't work out, nevertheless (I devoted myself to it), it's just a relationship that will never work." 

She said she does not understand how two people who were once a couple can remain good friends, a statement that often comes up after break up

?campaignid=15936&adid=156596&zoneid=0&cb=579372492

"Even if you love your boyfriend so much, when you break up he becomes no better than Mr. Kim next door. Mr. Kim next door can at least come by and help," 

I can see clearly she put some feeling in her interview. :). I hope you can understand for her situation at that time. There was a rumor Hyun Bin still visited her mom's house in many years even when they broke up. The first time the rumor they cameback is in 2016, Kyo and Bin were accidently at the same time in Jeju. I remember he had a cf here and she went to vacation. Hyun Bin asked her to comeback together but at that time she was in a relationship with her ex husband. The reason why she answered this interview because Kyo and Her ex husband have already engaged in early 2017. I think she didnt want to her ex husband misunderstood. 

Back to the present, Kyo has changed in her interview. Whoever and whatever is destined of me, it works out despite all obstacles. So now she accepted what fate bring to her. 

5 hours ago, shipwreck said:

First off, I'm not a BinKyo shipper and never watched their drama neither, but I like SHK's beauty and I used to ship SSC. The reason I visited this thread today was because I saw comment on another thread about this thread and I'm curious. However the reason I'm leaving my comment here even though I'm not a BinKyo shipper is because I admire you guys/girls especially @MayaE. How such a fan exist? How can she remain loyal and keeps her unswayed belief in her ship after all those years. I read several pages on this thread and saw people bashed her left and right, yet she remained calm and respectful. That's rare!  She must be a sweet and nice person in real life. So my hat off to her and to the people who still believe in this ship. You guys/girls are truly matured and open-minded, unlike in other ship, they are like in a cult...people cannot even raise questions and got tagged with all kinds of labels if others have doubts...very toxic environment...so keep up the good work....

Thank you so much for the kind words. As I've said earlier if you do not love BinKyo deeply you wouldn't survive these fanwars of some rude shippers. I've been through a lot of bashing from different shippers fandom but Iike Kyo and Bin, I remain respectful and low key. I don't argue with them and just let their fandom lie low naturally. That'swhy I like it here, alone and now many new friends because this page makes me express freely my love for BinKyo. Goodluck to us. My deep faith in God makes me who I am today. A much stronger BinKyonatic. Let's just sail happily and respectfully and just let them be. Sarangheo BinKyo. Fighting til the end as True love never dies. If you're truly meant each other, no one can stop you from being together now.

Thank you everyone. Keep safe.

The interview of Hyun Bin about not going back to the past is about moving forward not making the same mistakes again in the past.

Also, the answer is expected even I myself would answer the same way. :lol:   99% of the people would answer the same way if asked about "Would you like to go to the past" question. For answering yes would open up to more prodding and could mean the person is not happy at present. 

Spoiler

If he was in relationship with his co-star, why would he want to finish the drama even before they started filming?  Because of their busy schedules, actors and actresses who are in secret relationships always wish to work together to have the time to openly hangout on set without snooping paparazzis. 

About his parents thing, lol he is almost 40 and his parents know Kyo of course as she was his longest GF.  He was close to Kyo's mom. 

It's so obvious why Kyo used "Mr. Kim" as an example in the 2017 interview. She could have avoided it but she used Mr Kim as an example to let Ex-H know she had made her choice. He was always jealous and insecure of HB and I bet he knew HB was trying to win Kyo back in 2016 (He met KSR in Oct 2016 and announced they were dating in Dec 2016).

It was said that Kyo told Ex-H she was already wary of BF-GF relationships as she was hurt many times but he said he was offering marriage so she agreed to marry Ex-H in early 2017 but they did not set the wedding date, after they were spotted in Bali in June 2017 and KNetz began to hate Kyo when they denied but a friend sold some vacation pics from her private IG to MBC, she agreed to marry him that year October 31.

Spoiler

Maybe Kyo once believed she could learn to love him as much, which she could have if he was not very possessive. I agree with many fans that it was his too much possessiveness and unjust jealousy that destroyed the marriage. It was even said that he was jealous even at YAI. Back in 2016, he travelled one day and back just to visit Kyo who was having photoshoot plus vacation with YAI and squad in Europe. Shippers were spazzing how romantic it was but looking back at it now, it was a display already of possessiveness and lack of trust. 

I agree that in her new interviews she kept talking about FATE and DESTINY already. She also kept mentioning TWTWB comparing herself to the drama character who was blind before but was already able to see at the end. 

I don't think that hb has intentional to "win her back/back together" at 2016. My opinion is when shk dated sjk, then he think why don't try to be in relationships again. I trust that he being sincere with ksr. He is the type once he in relationship he will not easily end it. But with a lot of schedules he had, they don't have time to hang out together and ksr seems don't really understand that situation. In interview in 2013/2014 he said "a lot of woman love his job, but don't really understand it". Understand his bustle, romantic atmosphere with his rom co-star and etc. I am sorry with bad grammar.

I think this is the last time I talked about it. Since this place for Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo. About their last relationship. There were some rumors about their relationships were for pr. With Kyo, because of DOTS so she decided to marry her ex H by no love. With Hyun Bin, his relationship with KSR is just pr for his new film and his company. I asserted there were 100% wrong. 

If you followed them for years. You will realise they are very serious especially in love life. These 2 took 5 years to start new relationships. 

First is Kyo. Actually their relationship started in 2015. Not because the famous of DOTS or Kyo cant escape her role, Dr.Kang. I think they didnt think how famous DOTS is. But I think Kyo appreciated him because of his famous, he still want to get marriage. You have to know that, its is difficult for actors to public their relationship. Since your contract and CF will be cut. Noone want to love a man belong to another girl. However, there is some exeption. Like SSC. They will be more famous. Everybody just saw what her ex H said in media but they didnt realise what kyo did behind that. She bought a house for them since they was dating and when they got marriage, they still live there. I think Kyo has dream about the house where rising their love and lovely kids. Korean culture is you have to buy a house for your wife since you get marrigae.

His friend used to tell in her EX H fanmeeting. He felt jealous when seeing Kyo drive car to pick up her ex H to go GYM. I see Kyo is a mature wife and she did her best for this marriage. 

Another important thing I noticed is Kyo is a Catholic. Look at their weddind. Should they suppose to get marrige in the church? But I think her ex H didnt want to and Kyo sacrificed. Look at Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee. They are different in religion. However Rain even converted to Christian to come with Tae Hee to the church. Thats reason why i think Kyo love her ex H so much. And I hope IF she want to get marriage again, hope next time a man will come with her to the church. 

Comeback about Bin, Bin and KSR seem have a crush on each other. And at the begin of relationship, he decided to confirm. Bin is always honest about his love with fans. If you follow them, you will know they sometimes come to Jeju for vacations. 

Archived