✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

5 hours ago, tlireal said:

She surely didn't expect it. But everything related to Kyo always makes a big noise. The Chinese bloggers and chinese media are very quick.:unsure:

Very Suspicious how Korean media never wrote about it when the next post bouquet of PSM from her friend was in the news.

Kyo commented there  and it made headlines in several countries while her simple comment in Song Yoona's IG had made it to the Korean News

Hmmmmmmmm. :tounge_wink::tongue:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

It reminds me so much of last year when SSC shippers always flood Kyo's squad about them and they suddenly turned off Comments. It was one of the biggest clues that SSC were over long before divorce filing.

Hide contents

They should not test Vast patience too much. Blossom Entertainment disabled comments because of the divorce and even until now its disabled. Both Blossom and Vast are now under Kakao M. There is a limit to Koreans patience over delusional international fans. 

Yes that was one of the biggest clues they already broke up when Kyo’s squad no longer had patience over rabid shippers commenting on their IG accounts. During the dating to wedding they never closed comment section to the shippers. 

The shippers used it as delulu that Binnie's stylist posted the female lead's pic too. Lol can they just browse previous photos, she always post the co-stars of her clients. :joy:

About, Blossom they closed comment section because that time ex-h was still with them and his fans and SSC shippers were quarreling with PBG fans. Yup I agree they should not stretch the patience of these Korean agencies and staff. 

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Very Suspicious how Korean media never wrote about it when the next post bouquet of PSM from her friend was in the news.

Kyo commented there  and it made headlines in several countries while her simple comment in Song Yoona's IG had made it to the Korean News

Hmmmmmmmm. :tounge_wink::tongue:

I am pretty sure they do all they can to block Korean news, both camps are powerful stars who have connections to do this.

Not good for Kyo's career that she has dating rumors now before her comeback project. 

11 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

You can see Hyun Bin is one of the biggest star last night when he was among the last ones to arrive (and LBH too :lol:) and he was allowed to use his own car up to the entrance near the red carpet. (Kyo and ex-h too in 2016 :lol:)

Many other stars have to use the service car provided by Baeksang from the parking area going to the main entrance. They do this everytime during Award nights to avoid heavy flow of traffic at the main entrance which could delay the red carpet arrivals. 

Hide contents

So funny how some shippers said HB's co star used his agency's car because it's the same as the service car of an actor from his agency LOL and they wonder why HB and his agency have given warnings against fake news? :lol: and why he was so uptight and careful yesterday? He does not want anymore rumors of them but shippers kept inventing fake news based on delulus :lol:

I think the white van before used by Kyo and ex-h was also provided by Baeksang. Because she uses Range Rover. Same taste of car like HB 

32 minutes ago, leek said:

I think the white van before used by Kyo and ex-h was also provided by Baeksang. Because she uses Range Rover. Same taste of car like HB 

Or the van of ex-h maybe I don't know not familiar with his car he used to ride a Range Rover too but after divorce I didn't see him using it so maybe it wasn't his hahaha. 

I'm just wondering if anyone knows back during secret garden days, if HB and Ha Ji Won shippers then were as bad as Bijin shippers now? I did not see much content in English in the past so I am not able to compare.

It irks me sometimes how the binjin shippers are so delulu coming up with unrealistic and unreasonable theories. Like hello, if you're a fan of HB you would know that he would not have agreed to film CLOY with SYJ in the first place if they've been dating since TN times i.e. after the grocery pictures were released. It's so cringy the way they try to impose on binjin what they felt the two of them should do i.e. get married etc. The two of them are reaching 40 but yet they are still facing delulu fans who will harm their image if they do not do what these fans expect them to do in their private lives. *smack forehead*

@Lola  Yes! Now they are rude thru social media but at that time, they were rude thru forums such as this soompi for I-fans and for Korean forums. It was even rumored that BinKyo did not want to break up but  it was Kyo's mom who talked to Hyun Bin and told him they should break up since Kyo has received death threats from SeGa fans. That's why Hyun Bin enlisted early.

It's like BinKyo are always against the odds. 

The kind of toxic shipping now is very familiar during SSC days. I never liked her and ex-h but back then, I could sense they were really dating. Look what happened Kyo married someone shipped with her but was she happy? No. So shippers should respect the personal choices of celebrities. 

These toxic shipping is not good for their careers. During Encounter, Kyo was bashed by shippers a lot of times. "why are you kissing another man who is not your husband" "you should stay home and have children" that kind of comments always on her Instagram. 

Toxic shippers only care for their spazzing not for the real happiness of the actor/actress.

All shippers behave the same way, they bite ferociously. Best is to ignore them & not read nor rebut. Speaking from 15 yrs of experience, went thru loads of bashings which lead to ships being sunk - who has the last laugh in the end? Their ships were abandoned and have to crouch in disappointments while at that point in time, bashers suffered & were deeply hurt by "cyber bullies". In a matter of time, it will soon fade off. None of the rumours are true until made officially by themselves, meanwhile have an open mind - if it's meant to be, it will come naturally.  Shipping any couple will never work to our advantage instead very stressful leading to more hatred among fans, nothing  beneficial to our lives, why waste our precious time over celebrities personal lives cos we cannot control them, it's none of our business. Let them enjoy acting and bring entertainment to the whole world. 

@leek Me too, I was never a fan of the ex-h. Always felt like he was riding on Kyo's popularity. <_<

No doubt Binkyo broke up not because they fell out of love but due to other external factors which is why having them reunited a decade later is not surprising to me. Its more like everything has come full circle. Hopefully the timing is right for them now. Since they're both stuck in Korea now, overseas schedules will not get in between them now right? ^_^

i noticed belma kang does not follow syj on instagram but she follows Hye Kyo. so posting the pictures of HB with syj is just nothing but mere professional act. no other meaning like what other shippers think lol

7 minutes ago, Guk said:

i noticed belma kang does not follow syj on instagram but she follows Hye Kyo. so posting the pictures of HB with syj is just nothing but mere professional act. no other meaning like what other shippers think lol

Not trying to put the other ship down, but if what they conclude about HB and SYJ dating since grocery time is true, then shouldn't belmakang be following SYJ way before this? 

Although we know that belmakang and Kyo knew each other since way before WW, the timing of them following each other on IG was what pique our interest. It was also in the same period that Kyo posted the photo of the trees and PSM posting the lyrics. :ph34r:

So I read in Twitter that some binjin shippers thought that HB had one sided love twd SYJ, and he felt bitter thus the aloofness and etc. ^_^ I mean how on earth they come to this conclusion is just beyond me :huh:

I understand that we like to analyze attitude and such, but I personally can never judge someone being rejected or accepted the love, unless I know the person in real life. :D

These shippers are not even their friends LOL

13 minutes ago, Lola said:

Although we know that belmakang and Kyo knew each other since way before WW, the timing of them following each other on IG was what pique our interest. It was also in the same period that Kyo posted the photo of the trees and PSM posting the lyrics. :ph34r:

The only questionable clue in my opinion is WW lyrics. From my experience, if your best friend posts something related to a guy that may be close to you, that can only means there IS something going on, usually a relationship. However, the relationship is one of more than friend, the one that you can tease your friend about. 

So, I think that HB and SHK may be on the road to getting back together, but they want to take it slowly, just like SHK has said about fate n destiny.

14 minutes ago, tlireal said:

I didn't follow it before. Did they explain anything about the grocery photos then?

Both agencies responded that they were not travelling together but met up upon realising that they're in the same area. They were preparing to spend the night with several acquaintances.

27 minutes ago, Lola said:

Not trying to put the other ship down, but if what they conclude about HB and SYJ dating since grocery time is true, then shouldn't belmakang be following SYJ way before this? 

yes i agree. if Hb and syj were dating since that grocery issue, then it is just normal and kinda expected that syj and belmakang would be following each other on IG since then because if hb and syj were really a couple since then i think somehow syj and belmakang would be friends or atleast comfortable with each other (im thinking maybe belmakang and syj would have seen each other often, if that is case ) but apparently they are not following each other on IG.

also, the other shippers have different interpretation as to why belma kang recently closed the comment section of her ig. the other shippers think that she closed it because hb and syj are really dating hehe

The TIMING though when all those issues bet hb and shk happened. the timing and the issues put altogether are just too much to be considered coincidence. why now? now that they are both single. maybe at the very least, they became friends again or something like that. there is definitely positive vibe going on between hb and shk. whether love or friendship, its okay as long as they are happy.

Archived