✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

5 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Maybe she is annoyed about the comments of BinJin shippers. One shipper wrote "SYJ really made the best out of HB. He is so mature and good looking now....". A little bit delulu :P

That shows once and for all there is no real life relationship. She could not let them rant too much delulus making her IG like a fanfiction site hahaha.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It reminds me so much of last year when SSC shippers always flood Kyo's squad about them and they suddenly turned off Comments. It was one of the biggest clues that SSC were over long before divorce filing.

Spoiler

They should not test Vast patience too much. Blossom Entertainment disabled comments because of the divorce and even until now its disabled. Both Blossom and Vast are now under Kakao M. There is a limit to Koreans patience over delusional international fans. 

Btw, can anyone tell me what about the four-leaf clover, I notice that Shk seems to use this clover emoji in her ig comments.

Is it recently or it's just her favorite since long ago? Becaus Hb also looks like trying to keep one as memento in his book cover?

5 minutes ago, Nona said:

Btw, can anyone tell me what about the four-leaf clover, I notice that Shk seems to use this clover emoji in her ig comments.

Is it recently or it's just her favorite since long ago? Becaus Hb also looks like trying to keep one as memento in his book cover?

It's her long time favorite. She used to put clover emoji beside her name around 2015 to 2016. It represents Good Luck. Both she and Hyun Bin believes in it. 

28 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

It's her long time favorite. She used to put clover emoji beside her name around 2015 to 2016. It represents Good Luck. Both she and Hyun Bin believes in it. 

Wow, now I wonder how many things that these two have in common :ph34r:

I feel they actually can get back together if they don't have any big egos (or something)... because I think what makes a relationship work is not only love, loyalty or compromise is also needed especially because they are high profile people. 

17 minutes ago, Nona said:

I feel they actually can get back together if they don't have any big egos (or something)... because I think what makes a relationship work is not only love, loyalty or compromise is also needed especially because they are high profile people. 

If you believe in Astrology, Sagittarius is highly compatible with Libra. 

Screenshot-20200607-001319.jpg

1 hour ago, leek said:

That shows once and for all there is no real life relationship. She could not let them rant too much delulus making her IG like a fanfiction site hahaha.

I don't know if this is true just a friend of mine told me stylist off the comment maybe because some comments were insulting kyo(???) Again, I don't know if this is true. 

Even in vast ig, Kyo were insulted by other shipper's fans. It's already below the belt and kinda painful to read. I hope vast off their comment section too. Let Hb choose the woman that she truly loves as if anyone can dictate him.  If ever the rumor of Binkyo reconciliation were true, I just wish he come out and defend Kyo. It's very painful to read their comments against Kyo. unnie,Bin if you're able to read this page, I want to tell you that  you're always included in my prayers. If the rumors were true, then I hope you come out in public and just protect each other with your love. Truth will set you free. Just be strong. And remember to keep your heads up because God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.May God be with you always.

Please maintain sailing peacefully for BinKyo in this forum. To avoid misunderstanding in this page, shippers/fans from other fandom, you know where to go. We have our own page wherein we can freely comment to whoever actors/actresses that we like. There's so much headaches outside of this forum, at least let's maintain one place wherein we can freely love BinKyo.

Thank you. 

His squad will not delete comments if he is dating his co-star.

Spoiler

It's like how Kyo squad never deleted comments before only when she and ex-h were no longer together.

Obviously they are trying to kill off the rumors, at least for Hyun Bin's side that's what I noticed but they don't have any idea how toxic i-fans are when it comes to shipping even the sponsored Brands for clothes for Baeksang they had delulus. :joy:

1 hour ago, tlireal said:

Maybe she is annoyed about the comments of BinJin shippers. One shipper wrote "SYJ really made the best out of HB. He is so mature and good looking now....". A little bit delulu :P

:warning:If here any bj shipper just ignore this. 

Actually at first i ship bj, but as time goes by i really exhausted of bullsh*t their talking about, that hb head over heels for her, only her can make hb happy (what the actual....), attacking other ship here and there and now wondering why hb like that at baeksang, when they are the reason of his cautious on every move, pretend they don't know. <_<

@MayaEthere was no direct attack to Kyo. All were just delulus that their ship is real. Insinuations like finally he found the right girl for him. Maybe their shippers thought there was indeed something special as she included pic of the female lead. They should try browsing old posts. Park Shin Hye pics were there too. :P

@marvellousgal29 Yes out of respect for the relationship, she would not delete anything from shippers if they are real couple :P. Like how Hyun Kyoung and other Kyo squad did not disable comments when Kyo and ex-h were still together. 

14 minutes ago, Nona said:

They both love to travel, enjoy watching movies and of course passion for acting!

Of course, the current hyped ship right now only see the superficial looks of the two artists. All comments are about how good they look together and nothing about how they seemed to have a deeper connection with one another (which I sensed in binkyo since they both talked about how comfortable they are talking with one another and about various things).

25 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

If you believe in Astrology, Sagittarius is highly compatible with Libra.

I'm not a huge believer of signs compatability but i think it holds a general truth. I'm a Saggi myself and I relate alot to Kyo's views in life and understand her actions in dealing with certain things cause I would have done the same. Haha.

Unfortunately I've not dated a Libra before so I can't state my experience on that :P.

11 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

@MayaEthere was no direct attack to Kyo. All were just delulus that their ship is real. Insinuations like finally he found the right girl for him. 

Good to hear if they don't insult kyo in stylist ig but in vast ig I read it by myself and there were many harsh comments against Kyo. I hope Hb can read all these bad comments and ask vast to delete them.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Good to hear if they don't insult kyo in stylist ig but in vast ig I read it by myself and there were many harsh comments against Kyo. I hope Hb can read all these bad comments and ask vast to delete them.

Thank you.

I hope they will follow Blossom Entertainment which closed comment section. 

13 minutes ago, Lola said:

which I sensed in binkyo since they both talked about how comfortable they are talking with one another and about various things).

Yeah. I felt this too. I really thought, they would be soulmates. Both told, that they enjoy talking with each other very much, they can talk about everything, both make each other laugh and feel comfortable.

They broke up not because they were not loving each other anymore. Kyo tried to avoid HB maybe because of the pain.

But who knows about now and future.

If they are meant to be, they will be together again and this time forever :lol:

13 minutes ago, Lola said:

@tlireal yes she deleted it about a week ago. 

I'm just puzzled, if the post did not cause an uproar in s.k media, then why is there a need to delete it? :phew:

she probably didn't expect that it will cause a big noise. esply if people are visiting her ig because of it. 

5 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

she probably didn't expect that it will cause a big noise. esply if people are visiting her ig because of it. 

She surely didn't expect it. But everything related to Kyo always makes a big noise. The Chinese bloggers and chinese media are very quick.:unsure:

Archived