✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

@JennyChang

I think she loved ex-h but compared to Hyun Bin, I think she loved HB more. Her aura when she was dating HB was very different from ex-h time. But she has decided to move on. She decided to choose ex-h over HB.  SSC shippers before always get angry when this is pointed out. They said Kyo was just cautious already and matured not to be obvious in public. Ex-h was also a good talker. He is the opposite of HB, he is so good at some flattery words. Any woman can fall for that kind of person.

Also, with a lot of people shipping them, even in Chengdu when fans have posters telling them to get married, Kyo was convinced somehow that ex-h was the one for her. Kyo was not very blooming on her wedding day. She cried hard once and that was when she was hugging her mom.

She was determined to be a good wife and make marriage work. But it did not happen. She married him in haste. In 2016 ex-h was very busy left and right CF offers, fan meetings after drama then shooting a movie away from Seoul and they rarely saw each other. No chance to get to know each other more. After their wedding, both were lielow for several months but he was always busy with friends golfing (He was always with actors close to Hyun Bin but there was never an instance where he and Hyun Bin were seen together) . After wedding, that was when they discovered characteristics that were unknown to each other when they were dating. Kyo sold the house she bought where they lived at a low price just to get rid of it already. The house he bought that was in his mediaplay that it was a marital house, Kyo never lived there and it was not a conjugal house, it was only his house, UAA clarified early this year when there was news of it being demolished. (UAA called out Chinese bloggers early this year for being wrong about this but has never responded to BinKyo rumors).

Now going back to BinKyo, I am sure they are talking and friends again at the very least, there’s rationale behind this conclusion as Kyo has given clues she is no longer avoiding anything or anyone connected to him. 

I am just curious when BinKyo became friends again. He was very at ease with Ellen at his stylist wedding. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@leek

Yeah me too. Im sure they are friends again. Hehe. Let make some delusions here. 

My opinion is they still keep in touch in many years. Since they broke up from early 2011 but there was rumor about their last text message on the day Bin enlisted. 

Kyo: Please be safe and take care!

Bin: Thanks and Sorry because let you wait so long...

So I think at least they still keep their phone numbers. On BK wedding, im so surprised when seeing him and P manager. Hehe. I think at least He was for sure asking whether Kyo was fine after hearing about the news. 

6 hours ago, leek said:

The aloofness all came from Hyun Bin's side. His FL looked ok with skinship but he asked her to walk ahead. In 2018 Baeksang, her and previous co-star were holding hands on the red carpet. So I kinda expected this fan service but Bin was aloof. It's like he was afraid of something and was so careful of his actions. 

Like I mentioned the female lead has a bubbly personality, seeing her interact with her previous male leads she was definitely trying to keep her distance too with HB  (the difference between her interaction with her male lead last year and this year is really STARK) but compared to HB she was trying to be less obvious and her stares or gestures are pure professional and in the moment (like when they announced his name or any cloy related nominations or when they got called together to recieve an award) I would say they have a pure co star relationship!

Hi all, due to work I was not able to watch Baeksang yesterday. It was my sister who watched it who told me about it today. She's watched CLOY but she is not a shipper. She is an Army first and foremost (both of us are but I also love Kdrama) and she was rooting for another actor too as Best Actor. So she has this objective eyes. This morning while she was browsing her SNS on phone she suddenly exclaimed that media in our country (Phils) are treating them as local loveteams for "kilig" (spazzing) vibes of the shippers when it was clear last night that they are purely work partners. You see here in the country loveteams are sometimes forced to pretend to be dating to make fans interested. This is the opposite in Korea. 

I refrained from commenting until I saw the videos. I just finished watching and I agree with my sis. Nothing special with their interactions. 

Funny when we talk this at our cousins Group Chat this afternoon one cousin who shipped them said she was so sure because of the grocery trip but maybe they broke up. At least my cousin is one of the rational shippers. 

Well, what do we know, whether they broke up, "naudlot" (stopped abruptly and didn't level up to committed dating), or they are just plain co-workers from the very start. One thing is for sure, in the eyes of the bystanders, third parties, non-shippers, there was nothing but work relationship. 

Did Song Hye Kyo watch? I am sure she did. If we fans watch it, how much more for actresses?! It's their industry. 

Kyo's close friends squad have liked many Hyun Bin's pics from last night. As I browsed, I discovered that many of Kyo's long time squad / friends are also close to Hyun Bin and were always liking his photos eversince before. That's another difference with the ex-h him and Kyo had fewer common friends. YAI is a common friend but it's obvious now he is at Kyo's side. 

@JiminLove I think the reason why the ship didn't sail because it's overcrowded and become too heavy to move on. ;) Heavy of vested emotions that they are saying hurtful things to SHK just to justify their ship. 

Vast has release statements so many times and cleared that they are not dating but still fans wouldn't believe it. Their credibility will be at stake if they're found lying. That's why fans should respect their statement and move on and just support the individual actors. 

As for BinKyo, personally I am just waiting for their agency to clear the issue about them dating again. I think the lack of statement from both side is because they have remain friends and no need to clarify things coz its their personal choice. 

Many of the shippers are saying bad words to Kyo because of she's Divorced. Are they aware that Kyo and their bias have a common bestfriend? It's Song Yoona and did they know that her husband was divorced from the first wife? She had sued many KMedia before for insinuating she was the cause of the divorce. Divorce is common in their circle. The immature people spreading bad words about Kyo should be ashamed of themselves.

If Prince Harry fell madly in love with divorcee Meghan Markle why can't a former BF go back to his former GF now that she's divorced.

In World's Within, Ji Oh reconciled with his first GF when she was already married but she promised him she'll get divorced. Joon Young always chided him for dating a married woman. :joy:

51 minutes ago, leek said:

@Lola It’s Park Min Ju not Sol Mi and she is also a close friend of Kyo. She’s the boss of Emis clothing always used by Kyo. 

@DonnaMae Yes, that’s we all can agree upon, BinKyo are now on talking terms. 

And Emis were also worn by actress in cloy and Chaumet's Josephine Aigrette ring by the second lead actress

Hi, I just want to drop the lyrics of True Love by Tobias Jesso, which I saw posted by SHK in her ig story.

I found some lyrics quite meaningful as I understand that when adults listen to songs, sometimes it's not just about the music but the lyrics also. I wonder if her post somehow reflected her mind.

He's uptight, he don't own nothing new
But he ain't cheap, he just can't afford to
But she don't mind, he's everything

Anything for you
Everyday just trying to get by
No time to cry, no he can't afford to
And she waits through everything
Anything for you
It's what you call true love
It's what you call true love
Working late cause she never finished school
She ain't a fool, she just didn't like it
But he don't mind, she's his everything
Anything for you
Every time she tries to fight
But she knows he's right, she just didn't like to
And he waits through everything
Anything for you
That's what you call true love
She wants to know
"Do you, do you, do you want me?"
He wants to know
"Do you, do you, do you want me?"
She'd love to know
"Do you, do you, do you love me?"
He'd love to know
"Do you, do you, do you love me?"
She needs to know
"Do you, do you, do you need me?"
He needs to know
"Do you, do you, do you need me?"
Like I need you

55 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Actually Park Sol Mi follow KSR too :lol::lol::lol: So she seems to be an important sis to Hyun Bin right lol

Maybe during their one year relationship, HB brought her along whenever there are parties and gatherings at PSM and her husband Han Jae Suk’s house.   :lol:

46 minutes ago, leek said:

Park Sol Mi used to film with Kang Sora from 2017 hihi

Maybe during their one year relationship, HB brought her along whenever there are parties and gatherings at PSM and her husband’s house. :lol:

You can see Hyun Bin is one of the biggest star last night when he was among the last ones to arrive (and LBH too :lol:) and he was allowed to use his own car up to the entrance near the red carpet. (Kyo and ex-h too in 2016 :lol:)

Many other stars have to use the service car provided by Baeksang from the parking area going to the main entrance. They do this everytime during Award nights to avoid heavy flow of traffic at the main entrance which could delay the red carpet arrivals. 

Spoiler

So funny how some shippers said HB's co star used his agency's car because it's the same as the service car of an actor from his agency LOL and they wonder why HB and his agency have given warnings against fake news? :lol: and why he was so uptight and careful yesterday? He does not want anymore rumors of them but shippers kept inventing fake news based on delulus :lol:

6 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Why did his stylist turned off comments in her IG? was she attacked again tsk tsk 

Maybe she is annoyed about the comments of BinJin shippers. One shipper wrote "SYJ really made the best out of HB. He is so mature and good looking now....". A little bit delulu :P

4 hours ago, JiminLove said:

Hi all, due to work I was not able to watch Baeksang yesterday. It was my sister who watched it who told me about it today. She's watched CLOY but she is not a shipper. She is an Army first and foremost (both of us are but I also love Kdrama) and she was rooting for another actor too as Best Actor. So she has this objective eyes. This morning while she was browsing her SNS on phone she suddenly exclaimed that media in our country (Phils) are treating them as local loveteams for "kilig" (spazzing) vibes of the shippers when it was clear last night that they are purely work partners. You see here in the country loveteams are sometimes forced to pretend to be dating to make fans interested. This is the opposite in Korea. 

I refrained from commenting until I saw the videos. I just finished watching and I agree with my sis. Nothing special with their interactions. 

Funny when we talk this at our cousins Group Chat this afternoon one cousin who shipped them said she was so sure because of the grocery trip but maybe they broke up. At least my cousin is one of the rational shippers. 

Well, what do we know, whether they broke up, "naudlot" (stopped abruptly and didn't level up to committed dating), or they are just plain co-workers from the very start. One thing is for sure, in the eyes of the bystanders, third parties, non-shippers, there was nothing but work relationship. 

Did Song Hye Kyo watch? I am sure she did. If we fans watch it, how much more for actresses?! It's their industry. 

"One thing is for sure, in the eyes of the bystanders, third parties, non-shippers, there was nothing but work relationship."

Yes this is what my friend told me. She doesn't like watching KDramas. I requested her to watch and tell me honestly what she thinks and she told me the guy was distant. 

Archived