Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Do not understand a thing in this mv. I have to go and read the theories in twitter. Plus it is so dark. @Lmangla wouldn't approve. 

Well, well, well... Look who the cat dragged in dongsaeng @Dhakra. I will leave it to you then to tell off have a talk with your sister. :kiss_wink:

Are you married now Ms. Koko?

5 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  have you seen the news about the Joost Klein( the Netherlands Eurovision singer). Klein can’t perform bc of the incident on Thursday. 

I did! Pretty shocking that Netherlands was disqualified. The Dutch are up in arms over it! :scream:

@MayanEcho Also shocking about the almost naked look so many female artists are sporting this year. I mean, c'mon girls. Cover it up. Ain't nobody interested. :grimace:

@sweetroad @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @joccu @larus @agenth Who's watching Eurovision tonight! :yay:

@sadthe1st Some Baby Lasagna for you :kiss_wink:

postcards-postcard.gif

@rocat Is he a Caucasian oppa?

Btw, @Lmangla, my Barf Thai lakorn took a twist I was not expecting. Remember how the husband cheated on the wife with a younger most heinous and villainous mistress (mia noi). Well, now the husband is having an affair with his ex-wife and his ex-wife is the mistress.

yoongi-thumbs-yoongi-thumbs-up.gif

Am Team Add now. (Updated the scoreboard)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, partyon said:

Who's watching Eurovision tonight!

No, but perhaps I will watch some on You Tube. Our television won`t present the contest.

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

No, but perhaps I will watch some on You Tube. Our television won`t present the contest.

Because your country "forgot" to pay the tax to EBU? :sweats:

No worries, chingu, it's live streaming on YouTube in 80 minutes.

Anyone outside of Europe can access it except for a few countries. Just use VPN if unable to.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon  It is going to be really interesting final.  Hopefully we don’t see naked artists. 

I’m actually glad that Finland did not win last year. 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

I’m actually glad that Finland did not win last year. 

Thank goodness. This year has been one big ****show....

5b021ac6-757d-47c9-b3f7-efec26bf0601-lar

I can understand Germany's stage now :D @Dhakra

This Is Fine GIF

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you married now Ms. Koko

What, no! Lol. I was gone for a few weeks and you thought I got married? LOLOL. Rest assured, if I'm getting married, I would definitely inform you guys first. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What, no! Lol. I was gone for a few weeks and you thought I got married? LOLOL. Rest assured, if I'm getting married, I would definitely inform you guys first. 

But we heard that you have found a beau? That's why we thought you were away - busy prepping for the wedding.

All of us on this thread are of course expecting an invitation to your wedding, Ms. Koko...

lungi-dhoti.gif

@joccu The storm is brewing...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13407113/Eurovision-crisis-Irelands-Bambie-Thug-pulls-flag-parade-Dutch-rapper-Joost-Klein-faces-police-probe-Norwegian-juror-quits-thousands-march-protest-against-Israel-entry-Eden-Golan.html

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Well, well, well... Look who the cat dragged in dongsaeng @Dhakra. I will leave it to you then to tell off have a talk with your sister. :kiss_wink:

Funnily I used the exact same phrase when she wrote me. Almost like we arranged it like this. 

I already did, I scolded her quite good. 

56 minutes ago, partyon said:

I can understand Germany's stage now :D @Dhakra

Was it at least good?

+2

• Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  hopefully nothing really bad does not happen.  But I do think that the Final is not smooth sailing.   

I hope that nothing serious happens. I read somewhere that Sweden has brought in neighboring countries' police to help as well.

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Was it at least good?

It wasn't bad, but it was kinda forgettable.

5 minutes until it starts! On my second glass of red wine!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

But we heard that you have found a beau? That's why we thought you were away - busy prepping for the wedding.

Well that didn't work out. But even if I did find someone, why would I get married within such short notice. It would take atleast a year. Lol. 

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

All of us on this thread are of course expecting an invitation to your wedding, Ms. Koko...

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

hope we don´t see too much ABBA

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

ABBA is legendary! If they perform tonight, it will be the first time we see them on stage since the early 1980s. I wouldn't mind seeing them.

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Well that didn't work out.

It's better to find someone you're truly compatible with, Ms. Koko.

Today I saw a man going at a woman to the point that she ended up crying. In public. :unamused:

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Also shocking about the almost naked look so many female artists are sporting this year. I mean, c'mon girls. Cover it up. Ain't nobody interested.

I guess they didn't receive the memo yet that in your face nakedness might shock, but is in no way more exciting than clothes that leave something for imagination. 😑 I'm also talking about beach wear. Puh-leease, ladies and gents alike, wear something tasteful. Only perverts are interested and looking closely as they're waiting for wardrobe malfunctions. Why would you invite trouble or get yourself embarrassed, or worse, harassed?

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Who's watching Eurovision tonight!

Not me tonight, we just came from the med center for gremlin's minor toe surgery due to ingrown nail.

Treated gremlin too to a huge Nashville chicken burger from Hardees after.

sb_decemberrecipe2.jpg

ctto

@kokodus Ms Koko, have someone who is compatible with you and who also supports you, your dreams, your hobbies, you as a whole including your idiosyncrasies. He should be loyal to you first, not to your in-laws should you two get married.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Not me tonight, we just came from the med center for gremlin's minor toe surgery due to ingrown nail.

Hope your gremlin recovers soon.

Agree about the naked look. I am in no way prude, but I just find it so cheap. Not sure if these ladies have low self-esteem or something?

@joccu So Netherlands is really out then. They just skipped their turn. Wow!

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2