Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

I'm speechless. @gm4queenare you seeing all these?!?! You've got some competition here. 

IKR?

Oops, he forgot his secret weapon to the movies.... Let's try again.

One never knows if one finds a new victim woman there.

image.png?width=699&height=910

• LOL 5

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

This looks baaaaaddd @agenth @LeftCoastOppa

Even with the advances in airborne WX this does occasionally happen - google aircraft hail damage for more examples

While concerning to be sure, I don't think there has been a crash caused by hail damage in along time. Last/only one I can remember was back in the late 70's - credit to predictive WX both on the ground and in the air.

+2

• Blob 4

17 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Even with the advances in airborne WX this does occasionally happen - google aircraft hail damage for more examples

I have seen them. :crybaby:

A while ago I was flying in South America, I couldn't stop thinking about this incident.

I was flying over the same area too. @agenth you might not want to watch the video. It's bad :grimace: Goes to anyone who doesn't like flying.

More info on what happened:

https://english.elpais.com/international/2022-10-28/plane-makes-emergency-landing-after-getting-pounded-by-hailstorm-over-paraguay.html

Am still to hear if the pilots were held accountable for this.

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why does he have tape in his mouth though?!?

It's duct tape, Ms. Koko. For when he meets his next victim woman.

• Shocked 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

@MayanEcho 

I am struggling with the names kekeke but I am not put off … yet. But decided I needed help so I Googled.

I think I am having more laughs reading recaps for Untamed than watching it…

https://wangxiandecoded.tumblr.com

The author wrote up to ep13. This person writes well and is hilarious in his/her interpretations of the scenes. Took the words right out of my mouth and made them epic, particularly how the show made it past censorship in the country it was made.

think if one has seen the show, you’d enjoy reading it too. 

• Blob 5

On 7/24/2023 at 4:10 AM, partyon said:

It was a weird movie but thought provoking. The actresses in the lead roles were phenomenal. It can be interpreted in so many different ways - no one to this day knows exactly what Ingmar Bergman’s true message was.

Sounds like a film for @sweetroad.

Lol. Psychological thrillers mess me up for sure. :wacko: This film sounds a lot like Single White Female - SWF must be a remake, or it must’ve borrowed a lot from Persona. 

Hello everyone! :fullofhearts:

• Love 2
  • Blob 4

On 7/21/2023 at 1:07 PM, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  I’m only going to watch the interesting one. The games air so early for me. 

Same, I will try to watch the knockouts, or at least will make sure to watch the highlights in case I don't get the time to watch :wow1:

On 7/21/2023 at 3:44 PM, larus said:

Revenant looks good. Horror genre is OK if there is a meaningful story behind it. I did not read about the plot. If I will watch it will be totally new for me.

I watched around 4 eps of Revenant, looks good to me :piggydance:

I won't say its a completely horror drama (like Guest), at least not as scary as "Guest", but the main theme of the drama is related to folklore, the rituals and ghost. So it does look very promising to me so far. :exercice:

On 7/21/2023 at 5:32 PM, kokodus said:

Please say this out loudly so that haters cough @partyon cough @Sleepy Owl can hear it. V has such a unique voice, doesnt he? He is the greatest. 

I never said those who are cardboard Oppas don't have Unique or good voice. In fact, I believe in case someone is a Cardboard Oppa, there is a higher chance of them having a good voice or them being good in dancing, since most of the CARDBOARD OPPAS ARE IDOLS 

I just know one Racoon who can act very well, fights extremely well, is very smart and knows how to sing as well 

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I never said those who are cardboard Oppas don't have Unique or good voice. In fact, I believe in case someone is a Cardboard Oppa, there is a higher chance of them having a good voice or them being good in dancing, since most of the CARDBOARD OPPAS ARE IDOLS 

I just know one Racoon who can act very well, fights extremely well, is very smart and knows how to sing as well 

I don't even understand why you are labelling him as a cardboard oppa. He has acted in only one drama and that too 7 years back. He has not shown any interest in acting after that. He is a singer, performer, an idol. I seriously don't understand what is going on here. Are you mistaking him for someone else?!

This is V aka Kim Tae hyung. 

F1eCQBqagAA0IXM?format=jpg&name=900x900

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after work and before dinner. How are you guys doing?? Hope you all are having a good time by your end! :heart:

By the way @partyon unnie, it's really you edited those funny pics on photoshop?? Wow, you've got some creativity inside you yet you make me design banners for events... Ha ha ha!!! :joy: Just joking, okay?? Please don't mind me! I am always looking forward to help out you guys with events. :lol: But I wanna see more of your creations! Keep it all up, unnie! :heart4:

And what's going on in between @Sleepy Owl and @kokodus lately?? In that case, I do agree with both of you! I also find most idols so cardboard type but V is really something! His deep voice and good looks makes him stand out more. And WHAT?? He acted in a drama?? :scream: I didn't even have an idea. May be I can get more info on his acting role, @kokodus chingu? And also a link to watch his scenes, of course! :)

Working on some 3d stuff.. I'll be back later! Have fun, everyone.. :piggydance:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

48 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @partyon unnie, it's really you edited those funny pics on photoshop??

Didn’t really even use Photoshop, dongsaeng.

:loolz:

Give me a theme and I will edit Ms Koko’s and @Lmangla’s Turkish oppa according to it.

:sweet:

@sweetroad Didn't find Persona THAT scary. You can do it!

@joccu @larus Latest 5050 news:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/07/attrakt-blocks-fifty-fifty-members-attempts-to-own-group-name

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

Sorry guys!  I have been away for so long 

1.   Luckily  I remember the password, wrote it somewhere - found it today
2.  Not been of good health - getting there
3.  Lots of stuff going on
4.  Still on kdrama yes - can't stand KTL - no content at all - love the leads BUT , just BUT ... switched to 19thLife
5.  Watching Hidden Love - damn!
6.  and last, I have not forgotten you guys - honest - just give me time please

screen-shot-2017-03-06-at-2-54-30-pm.png?w=908

Jesse Lauriston Livermore Quote: “Don't give me timing, give me time.”

and thanks for tagging me @partyon unnie -  my precious mentor 

50 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

4.  Still on kdrama yes - can't stand KTL - no content at all - love the leads BUT , just BUT ... switched to 19thLife
5.  Watching Hidden Love - damn!

You're not watching Heartbeat with your Okpa? :scream:

It's seriously so funny. He's playing a half-man half-vampire - here he tried to get his fangs to come out (to no avail). :joy:

41bdf2268997126375cc3454039ad2d3ee768ba1

Your and @Lmangla sweetie's oppa is handsome.

03562e44f872bce8229c4648bfda4c5a28d3ffd3

- no number -

We also have a winner regarding whose oppa Vengo Gao is.

Congratulations @Lmangla @agenth @larus ! You all own 1/3 of Vengo Gao! :yay:

f425cf4a29686eb82ca1435f89ef96c7fc3f4d19

Until @4evrkdrama is back, that is. :joy:

• LOL 5