Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i almost read it as, My superman.. lol gosh, you're really head over heels for him these days lol

It’s secret, I’m hiding it from @agenth if she didn’t notice by now , I am into bad boy :D

IMG-6767.gif

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

D1 of  make @partyon to love inzaghi :D 

Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

3 hours ago, sweetroad said:

This show looks really funny and quirky. I may have to start it

That 70S Show Yes GIF by Laff

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s secret, I’m hiding it from @agenth if she didn’t notice by now , I am into bad boy :D

Poor @agenth - how did she get a sub-oppa like that?

:loolz:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am into bad boy :D

..that munches hard on those fish balls lolol

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

have one to one talk  with her new oppa 

poor cheater dad.. even the son glanced at him from top to toe, not an inch can win the handsome doctor!

@sweetroad come join us! hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

:waves: guys!!

I think I am dropping by after a long time??? :sweatingbullets: Being so busy with the online job. My boss asked me to work late today but I made up a cute excuse that my fiber optical router is slowing down this evening... And he was like, "All good! Cover it on another day".. :D Ha ha ha! I am so proud of myself! :joy:

What's up anyway, guys...?? I noticed that Family has better english subtitles now. Gonna watch it full sometime...

And I almost forgot to share my latest youtube short!!! It's all about my Daniel oppa. He always cheers me up! :heart: Hope you all will enjoy my editing!!! :lol:

I'll drop by the event thread tomorrow! Wanna turn off the internet and take a good rest!

See you, guys.. :)

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Did anyone read this piece of gossip regarding @confusedheart’s oppa? :flushed:

On May 15, rumors surrounding Park Na Rae and Sung Hoon circulated online communities: they were allegedly spotted in an emergency room of a university hospital in Seoul together after getting into a medical emergency while doing NSFW activities together.” 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/comedian-actor-caught-in-rumors-going-emergency-room-after-nsfw-activities-together-agencies-respond/

Say whaaaaaat? :blink:

Sesame Street What GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Like 1
  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, sweetroad said:

like the denial statement, that the allegations are “clearly false.” :lol: 

Like I don’t even know what to think here… Both of them are clearly friends and have amazing chemistry when together. It’s been rumored for the longest time that they are more than just friends just because of that chemistry.

But when it comes to @confusedheart’s oppa, he has gotten into so many scandals due to his questionable behavior towards beautiful women….. 

TImf2oMYHT9HyiyqHfJnowAgjIOCZxKILw-wcyNW

She is a comedian (you see her in the bottom left corner reacting to him flirting with the girl next to him) - she’s cute but not known for her looks. He’s mostly known for his looks. In real life, these people would not that often become more than friends. But who knows, he may value character over looks. And if that’s the case, I wish them luck.

On my way home now! @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @agenth @sweetroad Time for a fun time with @agenth’s sub-oppa soon!

k%C3%A4%C3%A4rij%C3%A4-cha-cha-cha.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Me: Still some more things to do...

Also me: Starts watching Under The Skin.

I love the intro and music! :lol:

Edit: @Wuzetian @SC2019 Yep, he got Lian Song qualities. :wub: Hope he gets the role. I love his face when he smiles, and he's definitely an actor who could do the eye speak well.

@LeftCoastOppa You might want to see? ML is an artist who also does forensic sketches. This drama had also won an award.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

53 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

It's on NF! Based on true story...

Under the Skin? I'm watching via YT. I like it cos the Eng subs are clear and after 4 episodes I only noticed one misspelling so far. I just began now the Ep5.

I'm liking it so far cos every 2 or 3 episodes is like a new case which will be solved with the help of forensic sketches. I specially like it that AI and human skills are showcased side by side.

It's only 20 eps, so I think I can finish this drama until tomorrow. Yeah, I'm playing truant now from what I'm supposed to be completing, however I'm truly in need of some break, else there'd be no sane or creative thinking from my part. :sweatingbullets:

Also, congratulations on Malaysia's win!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Under the Skin? I'm watching via YT. I like it cos the Eng subs are clear and after 4 episodes I only noticed one misspelling so far. I just began now the Ep5.

I'm liking it so far cos every 2 or 3 episodes is like a new case which will be solved with the help of forensic sketches. I specially like it that AI and human skills are showcased side by side.

It's only 20 eps, so I think I can finish this drama until tomorrow. Yeah, I'm playing truant now from what I'm supposed to be completing, however I'm truly in need of some break, else there'd be no sane or creative thinking from my part. :sweatingbullets:

Also, congratulations on Malaysia's win!

Oh I guess you can't see the video. It's Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway which is released on NF!

https://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/parenting/moments/the-real-life-story-of-mrs-chatterjee-from-mrs-chatterjee-vs-norway/photostory/98692691.cms

Are all of the episodes of UTS available on YT? I saw on another platform. Glad that you truly enjoyed it so far...I loved the OST too!

:approves:

@LeftCoastOppa @agenth Will you be joining Under The Skin watch soon? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4