Add and Subtract Game

Admin

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Cleaning the house again?

yes a little. but still not over. :sweatingbullets:

not much cleaning yesterday, just a bit of light dusting. called the plumber and electrician to fix stuff and so they were in and out the house yesterday. nothing major but just small small stuff that we had ben putting off like changing some lightbulbs and switches not working. getting the house ready for holiday and any guests that might pop up. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@joccu and @Sleepy Owl This article is interesting. He’s totally geeking out over Messi’s statistics and he thinks Messi is the greatest ever. It actually makes sense based on his criteria.

Why Lionel Messi is the best male athlete of all time

https://www.espn.com/sports/insider/soccer/insider/story/_/id/35259622/lionel-messi-world-cup-proves-best-male-athlete-ever

Lionel Messi Soccer GIF by FC Barcelona

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

@the_sweetroad  I don’t know if I have tried to tell you that. The funny thing is that I used to like Messi. In those glory Barcelona years. But long the way I started not liking him. Same with Ronaldo. Can’t stand the guy. He’s too egoistic and so full of himself. :loolz:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Too tired to start on Alchemy ep 3.... :dead:Watching it would take me 3 hours minimum anyway, so will read a book instead.

@Ameera Ali twin, can you believe what Ms Koala wrote about Seo Ji Hoon today? :kicks:

https://koalasplayground.com/2022/12/16/k-drama-useless-lies-confirms-main-cast-trio-of-kim-so-hyun-minhyun-and-seo-ji-hoon/

"The drama Useless Lies has confirmed the main three leads of Kim So Hyun, Minhyun, and also Seo Ji Hoon, the perpetual second male lead. I like him actually, he is solid onscreen but doesn't sizzle in the way male leads need to be to get the upgrade."

judge-judy-just-no.gif

If anyone thinks that Minhyun is any more sizzling as ML, they're wrong. :rage:

judge-judy-dismissed.gif

@Lmangla @joccu Can you believe that ANOTHER remake of Mia Luang is out? :scream:

"Mia Luang is a story about a very wealthy, famous, well-educated, and respected couple. Everyone assumes that they're happily married and live a very good life, while in reality, they have a lot of problems. The problems start with Aniroot, the husband who is a player and has a lot of mistresses. His wife Wiganda is a smart woman who endures his misbehavior and his many women. Among his women, there is only Ornin who seems to openly come in between the couple without shame. Mia Luang literally means Main Wife, while his mistresses are called Mia Noi, literally Small Wife or Minor Wife, in Thai."

This is like the 8th version of this lakorn, and the husband is such scum. :rage:

I did laugh though when I saw who is playing the husband in this version. :joy:

Vo-Ca-Mia-Luang-The-Wife-2022-1.jpg?resi

New has probably never played anything but a cheating husband or boyfriend in any drama. He will fit the role like no other. :joy:

@the_sweetroad yes, the ML's first name is New.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Morning all chingu, 

I am ready to sing along with Air Supply live tonight at Genting Arena. 

@Wuzetiandon't over work, take a little rest if possible. 

Have fun! Cant remember my last visit to Genting though...Think 5 years ago...

Company having Xmas event and I'm in charge...So that explains it...

Is everyone on holidays already?

+2

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu @Lmangla Started on Mia Luang (The Wife) as I wasn't feeling too invested with Alchemy of Souls ep 3. :D

Jesus this drama is seriously barf. The husband is absolute trash. Haven't seen such a trashy husband in a lakorn ever. @confusedheart Like, he's not just a cheating husband player but I think he's actually a psycho or at least a deeply disturbed narcissist. Here we are seeing true gaslighting happening (people are always using this term loosely for anything they think looks like abuse, but in this drama we can actually see it happening).

The wife is a true victim here.

The Mia Noi (second wife / mistress) is appalling but I like that she probably has a lot more layers to her character. I hope we get to see those layers soon. Not just her legs. :D

X0k0d_3f.jpg

The drama is also the most makjang of the makjang. We had some serious slapping happening already within 5 minutes of the first episode. :D

The hubby is a sicko, he has made cheating into a game. As soon as the wife finds evidence of his affair with a mistress, he dumps the mistress. Apparently he leaves out clues of his affairs for the wife to find, just to taunt his wife.

:spitswater:

Am gonna watch this with my trusted FF button on my side. :D

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu Haven't seen any of the other versions, as it's hard to come by subbed versions of this drama.

I just know that the ending in the last remake from 2017(?), had the...

SPOILER

Spoiler

Wife dump her husband and divorce him all the while he was crying his eyes out.

Honestly, seeing how horrible this husband is (I mean he's a psycho), I sure hope that it happens in this version again. He's toxic, and having him change into a good person with the wife forgiving him would feel totally unrealistic.

I hope she finds a nice man who treats her well.

The ex-hubby of the 2nd FL (the mistress) seems to be the mistress's victim as well (not sure about this yet), so maybe the wife and him can hook up instead. :D

The first 4 episodes are out, and next week we'll be getting 2 episodes. There are 20 in total.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3