Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 hours ago, confusedheart said:

I have decided not to log in when I am hungry because I had been ordering food too often the last few weeks and I have now gained weight.

dear lovely chingu, i leave my laptop in office so that i can have more free time over the weekends so.. YOU ARE FREE FROM EVIL FOOD PICS!!

i can’t copy food image pics here using iphone lol

then again, be very worried cos my monday starts earlier than you so, EVIL FOOD PICS WILL BE BACK VERY SOON!!!!!!!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

14 hours ago, partyon said:

This is what @agenth and I have been saying from the start!!!!!!!!!

It's just so much better than the other versions of BOF.

Just @confusedheart who is breaking our hearts by not acknowledging that. :criesariver:

She's busy going to BTS school - so guess she wouldn't have had time for F4 Thailand anyway. 

I agree it is better and realistic but I am a babo who finds LMH's portrayal too endearing in spite of all the negatives. The head knows he was a bully but the heart falls for his charm. I don't think anybody else could balance the two- being a complete jerk and a bully while at the same time a total klutz in love.

Spoiler

Happy I Love You GIF by Boomerang Official

Fighting, @confusedheart! You can do it.

Thank you, chingu @the_sweetroad:kiss_wink:

dear lovely chingu, i leave my laptop in office so that i can have more free time over the weekends so.. YOU ARE FREE FROM EVIL FOOD PICS!!

@sadthe1st You gave me ammunition . I will now post food pics!:naughty:

@LeftCoastOppa This is our opportunity. :gangnamstyle:

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus, Ms. Koko might have found a new oppa! :love:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, we're saved!!!!

I'm not lying when i say that i watched this part more than once. I thought i was the only one who thought he was hot, but i saw people in stan tweet gushing over him, so i'm not alone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm not lying when i say that i watched this part more than once. I thought i was the only one who thought he was hot, but i saw people in stan tweet gushing over him, so i'm not alone.

Well, he is the manliest of the bunch for sure. He has a bad boy vibe that makes him attractive :naughty:

f4mj-nani-hirunkit.gif

Too bad he doesn't have abs. :crybaby:

Did you notice Bright got a hair makeover now that the second part of the drama started?

rAePm_3s.jpg

He is definitely a forehead oppa and this hairstyle suits his facial features a lot more.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Record Player GIF by sofiahydman

okay so after watching the tinder swindler how is this guy still free?  it was really brave for these woman to speak up. I mean the comments about these woman. yeah they got fooled really bad. 

even I think they were just stupid to lent so much money.  but the things is what would you do in that situation.? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

okay so after watching the tinder swindler how is this guy still free?

Not just free but also dating some model. How could one willingly date a con man like him? Unless you are a gold digger. Such women give women a bad name!:angry:

I am planning to watch Inventing Anna too. I am on a con man spree. @agenth have you watched Inventing Anna? Is it good? 

Btw, @joccu Are you watching 39? I quite liked Ep1 and hoping to catch Ep 2 tonight. @agenth Did you drop it?

@sadthe1st Hi chingu!:Ohboy3: 

Shakshuka

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1