• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

Good afternoon @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Nodame @partyon @Thong Thin @4evrkdrama
Hi Everyone GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I have a niece who reads Japanese comic and manga during her primary school days.

When ever we have any families get together or meals, she is always engaged in the reading, all by herself in one corner.

She graduated 2 years ago with a degree in English Language (followed her parents footsteps).

And now she is working with a MNC as a Japanese Translator, currently doing well it seems.

How wonderful for your niece - a Japanese-fused dream came true!

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Really? I've seen 186 cm for CJH on some websites. Maybe they are the same height then....? Maybe we should ask our oppa expert @booha? She would know oppa's true height! :kiss_wink:

So how is the pandemic affecting the celebrations? Are there restrictions in place for visiting people? Do you bake less this year because of that?

I have a feeling that the movement restrictions will be extended past the CNY celebrations, so there will be no gathering, visiting or no interdistrict crossing etc etc.   Mom said baking would be same.   We have been reducing from 50-60 tins to like 25-35 tins (average).

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4
17 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Good afternoon @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Nodame @partyon @Thong Thin @4evrkdrama

How wonderful for your niece - a Japanese-fused dream came true!

I have a feeling that the movement restrictions will be extended past the CNY celebrations, so there will be no gathering, visiting or no interdistrict crossing etc etc.   Mom said baking would be same.   We have been reducing from 50-60 tins to like 25-35 tins (average).

WoW !... your clan of familes must be very large in order to baked 50-60 tins of cookies yearly.

40 minutes ago, joccu said:

watched the first Tunnel episode yesterday. It is still so good. :love:

I totally forgot the whole story, so when I watched the Ep 1 this morning, at least not even a bit of crump

inside my head, so it was good.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
36 minutes ago, joccu said:

watched the first Tunnel episode yesterday. It is still so good. :love:

The only bad thing about re-watching the psychological thrillers is, you know who the ultimate baddie is. But then again, I don't mind it, the drama as a whole was enjoyable. 

Hey there @Min2206  :Pandabulous:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
1 hour ago, partyon said:

Oooh, I've seen pictures of Kerala. Nature look stunning there. :heart4: The closest I've been to is Sri Lanka. Is the climate similar in Kerala?

It’s been only almost 3 years, me being settled in Kerala but I gotta admit that the nature’s scenery is breathtaking ! (yet to explore more)

spacer.png

Rainy season is the best to experience scenery !
(except for the past 3 years ...hit by flood in some parts of Kerala ) 

Backwaters, waterfalls, mountain greenery and rain is what I love the most in Kerala
spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes, Climate pattern is similar to Sri Lanka 

But I hate summer over here, being a developing state electricity, roads etc sucks here !

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama Wow, so beautiful! :love: Looks like you have tea plantations there as well?

I thoroughly enjoyed the tea plantations in Sri Lanka. I still have some tea left I brought with me from there (I bought a lot!). I think I shall have some today.  :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

It’s been only almost 3 years, me being settled in Kerala but I gotta admit that the nature’s scenery is breathtaking ! (yet to explore more)

That is one of the places in India I wish to visit the most 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Rainy season is the best to experience scenery !
(except for the past 3 years ...hit by flood in some parts of Kerala ) 

Backwaters, waterfalls, mountain greenery and rain is what I love the most in Kerala

Yes, Climate pattern is similar to Sri Lanka 

But I hate summer over here, being a developing state electricity, roads etc sucks here !

Beautiful scenery @4evrkdrama thanks for sharing

49 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

WoW !... your clan of familes must be very large in order to baked 50-60 tins of cookies yearly.

Not just for relations, neighbours, colleagues, friends and guests

Sidetracked to a happy clip from Mr Queen 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl that is true. there are only few psychological thrillers that I have watched again.

Yeah, I don't remember if I ever re-watched a psychological thriller before, I think I did at least one re-watch, but don't remember which one. I tried to do it with some, but since I knew about it, I didn't enjoy them much. Hopefully it will not be the case here, plus since we will be posting on the episodes, I will participate since we have got some first time watchers. So it will be interesting to read their theories. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon yes yes 

Munnar ,Vayand, Idukki etc in Kerala is famous for tea plantation and attracts tourists !

By the way Am gonna start watching tunnel tonight ! 
:heartxoxo:

Have you watched W - two worlds ? What about @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @joccu @Nodame 

if yes, did u like it ?

I re-watched it 2 months ago & since I didn’t remember plot flow of movements(thanks to my super memory)  it was still a thriller for me ! 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
4 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Have you watched W - two worlds ?

if yes, did u like it ?

I tried watching it twice and dropped both times before the halfway mark :joy:

I will give it a try a third time(not very soon though), since I am still finding the plot interesting. But didn't like that initial developments happening. 

322 re-calculated

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
1 minute ago, joccu said:

@4evrkdrama I tried to watch it but dropped it like after 4 episodes.

I am not alone then, I also dropped around the same mark. First I dropped around the 3rd episode, next I think all I could go was till the 5 or 6th episode. 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Have you watched W - two worlds ? What about @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @joccu @Nodame 

if yes, did u like it ?

I re-watched it 2 months ago & since I didn’t remember plot flow of movements(thanks to my super memory)  it was still a thriller for me ! 

Yes, I have watched W - I like it, like the chemistry between the 2 leads, but I have to watch twice to understand it
It was a bit easier to follow, compared to TKEM 

Now am watching another time travel - Tunnel (re-watch) :D

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

watching random stuff on YT and find a netflix trailer that actually looks interesting to me. wonder if it will be released in my region. if nothing else, can be virtual tourist through the movie and check out azerbaijan. hahahahha...

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8
6 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

which are the other places you wish to ? Goa is in list ?

where are you from ?

@Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @joccu @Thong Thin

Well, firstly I am from India. 

As for Goa, it is in my list, but I am not really that excited to go there, compared to Kerala or Eastern States of India. Wouldn't mind going to Goa though, but as I said, if I have the option, I will choose Kerala over it, since it has got more things to offer. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6