Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there @Min2206, @Lmangla :Pandabulous:

@Min2206 Windows 10 updates are too frustrating, and they do take more than an hour sometimes when you turn on the laptop. I try to avoid them as much as possible, until the option "Update and turn off" appears, leaving me no option other than installing it. 

They are mostly useless, sometimes make the system slower, I am yet to see windows 10 getting stable :loolz:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

25 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu, well, I came up with the excuse of my laptop is stuck on updating. You see the thing about Windows 10 is, if you turn it off and it starts updating in the middle, in cases of big updates, the update continues slightly when you turn it on. 

So I said, I will join as soon as my laptop is done updating, and had a nice 1 hour extra sleep 

1 hour is still not that bad for Win 10.

At times after update, certain printer drives might not work which makes me

even scarier to run the update again.

I had experiences with Windows Server 2012, takes me approx 3 hours for critical update !

@Min2206 Salmon fillet is ALWAYS pricey cause is boneless !

Hi @Lmangla

Taken your breakfast ?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

1 hour is still not that bad for Win 10.

I had experiences with Windows Server 2012, takes me approx 3 hours for critical update !

Yeah, even I have faced it, now that I think, maybe I should have gone with the 2 hour one :rubchin:

I cannot use this excuse for a while now, next time I will go with a higher number :loolz:

But as I said, the Windows 10 updates are so bad, and useless, I always try to avoid them :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl

How can reporter Ms Lee mentioned to Attorney Park that she misses him when they have not 

even in relationship yet.

I was like .. huh ! cause the way she speaks to him as though they are very very very close.

Close in the sense that they have dated before.

LOL, I am beginning to adore her .

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl

How can reporter Ms Lee mentioned to Attorney Park that she misses him when they have not 

even in relationship yet.

I was like .. huh ! cause the way she speaks to him as though they are very very very close.

Close in the sense that they have dated before.

LOL, I am beginning to adore her .

Well both of them have been dropping hints at each other about their feelings :loolz:

I am loving how they are both expressing their feelings like that, and not forcing the other person to respond or expecting the other party to respond and reciprocate. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl ~ win 10 updates are awful; sometimes, they take hours! and on top of it, my computer used to reject pretty much all the updates and undo  them. so add another hour to that. only recently, my labtop got tired of saying no to microsoft and decides to accept the update. or maybe it was smart and realized the other update patches were stupid and not worth its time. whatever it is, my labtop has its own whim. hahahah...

@Thong Thin ~ my breakfast is a cup of oats every day. no change. hahahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

~ win 10 updates are awful; sometimes, they take hours! and on top of it, my computer used to reject pretty much all the updates and undo  them. so add another hour to that. only recently, my labtop got tired of saying no to microsoft and decides to accept the update. or maybe it was smart and realized the other update patches were stupid and not worth its time. whatever it is, my labtop has its own whim. hahahah...

@Thong Thin ~ my breakfast is a cup of oats every day. no change. hahahah

@Lmangla - oats are good source of fibre and is a very healthy breakfast. 

Unfortunately, my body can't seem to accept it even if I drown myself with lots of fluid/water.

I will get this;

Spoiler

woman-feel-pain-constipation-bathroom-26

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

34 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Can't wait to see their next level in coming Episode, who will make the first move.

Which episode are you on currently? Things get better for them with each episode :gangnamstyle:

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sleepy Owl ~ win 10 updates are awful; sometimes, they take hours! and on top of it, my computer used to reject pretty much all the updates and undo  them. so add another hour to that. only recently, my labtop got tired of saying no to microsoft and decides to accept the update. or maybe it was smart and realized the other update patches were stupid and not worth its time. whatever it is, my labtop has its own whim. hahahah...

The worst thing about Windows 10 is that you cannot disable the Updates option, so in the end it will end up trying its best to update and as you said sometimes the update would be rejected (didn't happen with me, but happened to a couple of people I know). 

That's why I love Linux, I have used Kali Linux and Ubuntu both, Ubuntu is more user friendly and the best thing is, you have to download the updates manually usually and can skip them if you don't feel like it.

But well, I am using the Windows 10 right now, since well, I got to do my gaming too :joy:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The worst thing about Windows 10 is that you cannot disable the Updates option, so in the end it will end up trying its best to update and as you said sometimes the update would be rejected (didn't happen with me, but happened to a couple of people I know). 

I think I got a bad patch of windows 10 because my labtop had problems with it from the beginning. it has rejected almost all of the updates. I dread when the updates section starts pinging. I try put it off as much as possible and then finally run it....

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I think I got a bad patch of windows 10 because my labtop had problems with it from the beginning. it has rejected almost all of the updates. I dread when the updates section starts pinging. I try put it off as much as possible and then finally run it....

You see, the first few patches of Windows 10 were too bad, at that time I was using Windows 8.1 (and was liking it), while my friends were using Windows 10 and were too disappointed with the new updates. With each update, their system would become slower, and the boot time would increase. It got better with the newer patches, but still, now that I am using Windows 10, some of the updates make the system slow, and you need to wait for the next one to deal with this problem. 

This seems like a cycle now, and that is why I have not liked Windows 10. It does have some cool features, but by no means it is stable and optimized yet. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

38 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Which episode are you on currently? Things get better for them with each episode 

That's why I love Linux, I have used Kali Linux and Ubuntu both, Ubuntu is more user friendly and the best thing is, you have to download the updates manually usually and can skip them if you don't feel like it.

But well, I am using the Windows 10 right now, since well, I got to do my gaming too :joy:

Currently at Ep 8, a bit slow trying to squeeze in time during the night.

I attended Ubuntu lesson once , seems pretty easy  and user friendly as mentioned by you.

But never got a chance to hands-on.

I like my new browser Microsoft Edge,well I was forced to change cause of some new Management Softwares

who migrated from IE to ME. 

Ah !.... you are into gaming. Too bad I am nuts when come to games. No interest. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Currently at Ep 8, a bit slow trying to squeeze in time during the night.

I attended Ubuntu lesson once , seems pretty easy  and user friendly as mentioned by you.

But never got a chance to hands-on.

I like my new browser Microsoft Edge,well I was forced to change cause of some new Management Softwares

who migrated from IE to ME. 

Ah !.... you are into gaming. Too bad I am nuts when come to games. No interest. :blush:

Since you are on episode 8th, well all I can say is a lot is gonna happen and we'll see some good development happening between the leads. 

As for Ubuntu, well, good thing is all its apps/software are usually free (this is for all Linux OS), and also this one was specifically designed for day to day usage. One bad thing is well, I am not sure about installing the likes of MS Office in it, since what I was using was the alternative provided by Ubuntu there. So yeah, you might miss out some apps and would need to use the alternatives of it. 

Also, installing those software is not as straightforward as it is in Windows. So I have seen many struggle with. What it does best is the Ram optimization and is much faster compared to Windows, same is the case with Booting time. 

As for Gaming well, I have not done it for a couple of months, I have been waiting for the news on "Assassins Creed Valhalla" bugs having been dealt with and go for it. Other than that, I have played most of the games I have and I am not really in the mood to repeat them right now.

One good thing about Gaming is, it actually helps in releasing stress, as long as the game is not frustrating itself, like Dark Soul Series, these games have the ability to get anyone in Rage mode and make them do things like smashing laptop or other stuff. I tried that game, and uninstalled it immediately on realizing it is giving stress instead of releasing it :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Since you are on episode 8th, well all I can say is a lot is gonna happen and we'll see some good development happening between the leads. 

As for Ubuntu, well, good thing is all its apps/software are usually free (this is for all Linux OS), and also this one was specifically designed for day to day usage. One bad thing is well, I am not sure about installing the likes of MS Office in it, since what I was using was the alternative provided by Ubuntu there. So yeah, you might miss out some apps and would need to use the alternatives of it. 

Also, installing those software is not as straightforward as it is in Windows. So I have seen many struggle with. What it does best is the Ram optimization and is much faster compared to Windows, same is the case with Booting time. 

As for Gaming well, I have not done it for a couple of months, I have been waiting for the news on "Assassins Creed Valhalla" bugs having been dealt with and go for it. Other than that, I have played most of the games I have and I am not really in the mood to repeat them right now.

One good thing about Gaming is, it actually helps in releasing stress, as long as the game is not frustrating itself, like Dark Soul Series, these games have the ability to get anyone in Rage mode and make them do things like smashing laptop or other stuff. I tried that game, and uninstalled it immediately on realizing it is giving stress instead of releasing it :joy:

There are pros and cons when comes to playing games.

Those days I see my son (during his teenage years) lock up in his room playing non-stop.

You yell at your wits also no eye see !

:wut:

Since I am not into gaming to release my daily stress, I only rely on watching Kdrama focusing on 

hot and sexy abs !

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

19 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

There are pros and cons when comes to playing games.

Those days I see my son (during his teenage years) lock up in his room playing non-stop.

You yell at your wits also no eye see !

Well, I was more serious with my studies during my teens. Does not mean I was not gaming back then, but not for hours, I had to manage my gaming hours and my outdoor sports. So I usually I would do gaming only for 1-2 hours, not more than that. 

But when I joined college, I was introduced to Co-op gaming, so on Saturday Night around 20 people would gather (including the seniors), and we would do gaming till like 3-4 am having started at around 12 am. That was the best time for me, we would have a lot of fun. 

When the seniors left those things stopped since our juniors were not that into gaming. So I went back to single player games, and although I could game for hours, still I would try to have some hours limit on my gaming. I cannot game more than 3-4 hours, I usually still stop at 2 hours mark. 

19 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Since I am not into gaming to release my daily stress, I only rely on watching Kdrama focusing on 

hot and sexy abs !

Not a bad way to release stress though, I believe it is a proven method :joy:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Is good that you self control and manage your time well.

:thumbsup:

No comment when comes to hot, sexy Korean hunk. 

:joy:

Is noon time over your side, taken your lunch.

Currently having this, I baked last weekend.

Spoiler

bQcAUbl.jpg

Just read news posted by Pinkvilla. 

JWS will replace BSW in coming Ep 17.

Seems JWS fits well into  PSS role. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Is good that you self control and manage your time well.

:thumbsup:

No comment when comes to hot, sexy Korean hunk. 

:joy:

Is noon time over your side, taken your lunch.

Currently having this, I baked last weekend.

Well, you see, I got to manage my time, as I need time to watch Kdramas too :loolz:

Yeah it is around 12 pm here right now, I usually have my lunch around 2 pm, so still there is some time left for lunch. Although that image you shared already has got my mouth watery, so I believe I need to have some coffee with cake (packed ones unfortunately) right now :joy:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3