Add and Subtract Game

Admin

32 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

well, if u dun have many kdramas on ur plate.. it's a casual drama, no need to squeeze brain juice deciphering plots and getting angry over conspiracies and politics

the dimple guy from Extraordinary You and Oh My Baby

Yea, just googled this Jung Gun Joo - hehe ( so many up and coming young actors)

Agree with you, when I have no drama for the night or free, I will watch TB.  I saw clips, got sageuk scenes....
and this below, they made up? 

Spoiler

572 C

Hi @Ernie 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

hi @Ernie

dance dancing GIF

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

and this below, they made up?

Seo Joon's attitude to Su Ho softened a little after learning that he approached a very popular and skilled surgeon to help with his mom's cancer. and they went to rescue Ju Kyung at the karaoke lol

@Thong Thin @Min2206 i love eggs but i barely cook at home lol that explains the simple food and junks i eat if i dun eat out or order in.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

:waves:

hai everyone.. starry, starry night. :D

to team add @partyon @iksunijini @Min2206 @Lmangla @larus        @Sleepy Owl  @joccu  @MayanEcho @sadthe1st  

@Ameera Ali @Thong Thin and to team substract @forme26 fi @Nodame and dedicated to those I've not mentioned other beautiful names. :D

tenor-1.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am watching TB but fast forward LOL
this is not so me -hahhahaha

hahahaha skip it! @Ameera Ali's ex husband drama ep9 also available to watch.. lol

there is a list of new kdramas which i never noticed but available to watch too! i forgot where was my post..

wow i din realise the webtoon artist behind True Beauty is really pretty too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPPLeNDQ-0/?igshid=1fmbfvkrt6k21

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl were u one of the chingus who thought Kang Hyun Chae (Kairos) facial expression was frozen?

i saw she has another role in "You Are My Spring"

Yes Chingu, I also checked it. This drama looks interesting though, I will check it out when it airs, plus the other cast members selection seems quite solid. 

Hey there @twinkle_little_star :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2