Add and Subtract Game

Admin

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus, @pompyavi we need HELP 

Sorry. I was not aware that this new rule starts today. How long it takes? I don`t like the new rule, honestly. Pus, we had 100 points ahead in the game and now not only that we don`t have it but we lost the game. :sweatingbullets:

I said all the time that I avoid the fast moving threads. If it is moving too fast I will skip this thread too.

Congratulation, team Sub! 

+whatever.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Sorry. I was not aware that this new rule starts today. How long it takes? I don`t like the new rule, honestly. Pus, we had 100 points ahead in the game and now not only that we don`t have it but we lost the game. :sweatingbullets:

I said all the time that I avoid the fast moving threads. If it moving too fast I will skip this thread too.

Congratulation, team Sub! 

+whatever

Well, we sure had 100+ lead, @partyon Noona, since we started in between, maybe we can start this one from 600? 

Anyway, Chingu, it is back to +-2. The thread moved so fast, I was literally confused where we were. I was commenting when the number was like 50 and then my net comment would be around 30 :loolz:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Anyway, Chingu, it is back to +-2. The thread moved so fast, I was literally confused where we were. I was commenting when the number was like 50 and then my net comment would be around 30 

Thanks God! Now we have again the slow pace. I like it this way.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, larus said:

Thanks God! Now we have again the slow pace. I like it this way.

Its actually good this way. I went to do something and was away for an hour (maybe a bit more) when the +-5 round started. When I returned the number was already on 250 :joy:

+2

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

Whatever, we don't have to do it again just for me. @partyon you know I really don't care about the numbers. It was just a fun suggestion. I don't even come here that often these days. You guys continue the game as you like. I'll pop in when I have time. 

@partyon @Lmangla yesterday the forum was down for a while and I kinda got panicked. Lol. Where can I contact you guys if this happens again? Do you guys have twitter or anything else? Slack?

• Like 4
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Whatever, we don't have to do it again just for me. @partyon you know I really don't care about the numbers. It was just a fun suggestion. I don't even come here that often these days. You guys continue the game as you like. I'll pop in when I have time.

Alright sweetie! :kiss_wink: Are you back from your vacation already Ms. Koko? Did you enjoy it? :heartxoxo:

Yeah, the forum was down temporarily - everything is fine now. :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

pigs are most compatible with tigers, rabbit and goat.

I don`t know what year I am in the Chinese zodiac. I think I forgot. I will search right now.

+2

I am year of rabbit.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1