Add and Subtract Game

Admin

HP is a nice drama... but maybe cos there are too many leads showing various expertise in a hospital so it was a bit messy, but overall i did enjoy it

winter GIF

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Gumiho isn't really a drama I would recommend.

maybe i'll wait for it to end, then see if people screamed hell before deciding if i should binge watch it

Chloe Nieve GIF by Cartoon Network EMEA

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 4

25 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't remember much about it's ending Noona, but I don't think I disliked it. What exactly did you not like in its ending?

I was so disappointed that VIP was "just about an affair". All the time, the writer teased us that there was a lot more going on behind the scenes, and then the drama fell flat. On the forum a lot of chingus felt the same way.

The ending scene made sense but the road to it didn't....

Whenever there is talk about HP, I think "maybe I should watch it", but then I see your post and think "our taste in dramas is similar so maybe I will not" and then I someone posts about waiting eagerly for second season and I stop think about it

It's overrated in my opinion. I guess I just don't like the style of this director. I also disliked and dropped Prison Playbook.

Also, since I am not generally the person who goes for dramas because of the romance, I didn't feel emotionally invested in any of the characters or couples.

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@sadthe1st

Understandably! Gumiho isn't really a drama I would recommend. :D

So Ms. Koala's comment that there is no chemistry between the leads, is true then? :scream:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon See what you have done, you have influenced @Sleepy Owl to not watch the most amazing drama of 2020. Sighh. If only the old HP cult was here, they would've easily convinced him to watch HP just as we did to you.

But he said that he will watch after second season which is a good plan, IMO. I say go for it! It is a good drama, indeed.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@partyon See what you have done, you have influenced @Sleepy Owl to not watch the most amazing drama of 2020. Sighh. If only the old HP cult was here, they would've easily convinced him to watch HP just as we did to you. LOLOL. 

Well in defense of my Noona I will say, her opinion was not the main reason for me not watching it. IT was the season following it, with the story also continuing. So I decided to not watch it till the next one arrives, since I don't like waiting. 

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was so disappointed that VIP was "just about an affair". All the time, the writer teased us that there was a lot more going on behind the scenes, and then the drama fell flat. On the forum a lot of chingus felt the same way.

The ending scene made sense but the road to it didn't....

It's overrated in my opinion. I guess I just don't like the style of this director. I also disliked and dropped Prison Playbook.

Also, since I am not generally the person who goes for dramas because of the romance, I didn't feel emotionally invested in any of the characters or couples.

Well you are right on this regard, till a lot of time, even I felt that there would be something more going on. I initially even felt like that there no affair going on, but something else, which the husband could not tell his wife, but then episode 8 BOOM affair is real. But still, I found the ending fine since ML didn't end up with anyone. I also liked there was not much between FL and the rookie employee who sure had a huge crush on her. I would be disappointed if they would suddenly pair up. 

As for Prison Playbook, I didn't watch that one too :loolz:.

I will give it a try if Second Season is said to be the last one. Then I wait and binge watch both seasons or maybe start season 1 just before season 2 ends and binge watch them. 

About the talk I and @Jillia on dramas not knowing where the story is going or what is happening. It was mainly on both Tale of Gumiho and Private Lives.

I believe the plot of Private Lives started moving forward from 8th episode and more will happen 9th episode onward. Otherwise, till 7th episode and some parts of 8th episode, all we were getting was flashbacks. Story is about con-artists getting together for a mega plan, but we are stuck with the intros. Initially they showed the 2nd FL to be evil since she betrayed FL's dad and had him imprisoned by running away with all money, then we see it was the 2nd ML who made her do it, and left her alone by running with the money they made through their swindling. Now FL and 2nd FL being enemies, are working together. 

I initially thought 2nd FL was villain, then I switched it to 2nd ML who sure is evil. But even this dude has got a revenge plan going on, on those who had his parents killed. So the target of both FLs and this 2nd ML is same. Meanwhile our ML was killed in the second episode end, and is now roaming around in helmet trying to figure out who killed him. :evilelmo:

Now ML came to know that FL lied to him about her private life and decides to meet her. And this dude himself had lied about everything and left the FL to cry for him for 6 episodes, trying to find who killed him and take revenge. Now this dude, decides to meet her. All this happened in 8 episodes, with tons of flashbacks happening :isannoyed:.

The overall story telling has been really bad. Instead of seeing the con artists swindling people, or shoot documentary as they call it, what we got was their flashbacks :facepalm:.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, larus said:

I did not have this kind of emotions while watching dramas. Maybe from time to time.:) For me the ending of drama Alice did not make me angry. But right now I have...not so kind words for writer Kim sun ok,  Penthouse`s creator.  Someone from Dramabeans said that this drama make The Last Empress look sane. :w00t: It must be truth because I lasted 6 episodes watching The Last Empress and I lasted 2 in Penthouse.

Chingu, does that mean you dropped that drama :rubchin:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, does that mean you dropped that drama

Sort of. I will watch without interest in the plot (what is going on) from now on. I will watch just SoYeon`s scenes and who knows maybe in the future not even those scenes. Or maybe I will watch just to laugh at the absurdities of the crazy makjang but I need time for my mind to adjust. :w00t:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1