Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Sort of. I will watch without interest in the plot (what is going on) from now on. I will watch just SoYeon`s scenes and who knows maybe in the future not even those scenes. Or maybe I will watch just to laugh at the absurdities of the crazy makjang but I need time for my mind to adjust. :w00t:

+2

It sounds like a good idea. I was also wondering whether I should watch some clips of Kim So Yeon in or not. Maybe I will try to do it too :approves:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It sounds like a good idea. I was also wondering whether I should watch some clips of Kim So Yeon in or not. Maybe I will try to do it too 

Better to watch her in another drama. :D

Spoiler

But she was sexy and a little funny/uncomfortable when her character seduced another man (not her husband, of course). It is still not clear why. :lol:

lv5bGi.gif

_EL0u-.gif

uv3MFL.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, H0ney said:

btw chingus when will Yoona’s drama aired?

December 11.

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

s that Uhm Ki Joon being seduced

Yes. The villains are having an affair but it was a bad move for her. :D

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

that there is no chemistry between the leads in the Gumiho drama. I take her claims for the most part with a pinch of salt - what do you guys think?

If he didn’t kiss her like forest oppa , their no chemistry :tounge_wink: 

** judging without watching this week episodes :smirk:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, larus said:

December 11.

Yes. The villains are having an affair but it was a bad move for her. :D

Well well, I see a lot is already happening with only 2 episodes aired :joy:

Who exactly is the Central character here? Lee Ji Ah, Eugene or Kim So Yeon herself? I doubt it is Kim So Yeon. Must be someone between the first two :rubchin:

@Ameera Ali did you watch Forest? How was it?

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

Well well, I see a lot is already happening with only 2 episodes aired 

Not kidding.  It has happened a lot. Just to quote Dramabeans article " every character is so ready to scream, fight, throw things, break things, smash things, rip things, grab pointy objects, and so on. I saw more shoves and falls and threats in two episodes of this drama than I have in five other shows combined." :w00t: I laughed at that line. So true.

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Who exactly is the Central character here? Lee Ji Ah, Eugene or Kim So Yeon herself? I doubt it is Kim So Yeon. Must be someone between the first two 

All three. :D But if you asked who is the good one... It is Lee Ji Ah. So Yeon the bad one and Eugene in between (half -half).

How is going with Chief of Staff?

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Not kidding.  It has happened a lot. Just to quote Dramabeans article " every character is so ready to scream, fight, throw things, break things, smash things, rip things, grab pointy objects, and so on. I saw more shoves and falls and threats in two episodes of this drama than I have in five other shows combined." :w00t: I laughed at that line. So true.

All three. :D But if you asked who is the good one... It is Lee Ji Ah. So Yeon the bad one and Eugene in between (half -half).

+2

I really think that they have hot water ready for all characters after they are done screaming :joy:

I wonder why are they all looking up in the poster? Are they trying to look at the Penthouse? There are giving me Avengers: Endgame vibes?

Penthouse-Korean_Drama-P1.jpg

All are serious and then we have the guy on right smiling and I really wonder why he is the only one doing it :rubchin:

MV5BMTc5MDE2ODcwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzI2

Like they are ready to save the world with their screams, and are always ready to fight and whatever dramabeans article said :loolz:

8 minutes ago, larus said:

How is going with Chief of Staff?

I watched till 3rd episodes half time. Had to stop in order to watch Spies Who Loved Me and Private Lives. 

It is good so far, I think I will finish the first season this weekend :joy:

Lee Elijah and Shin Min A are love :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1