Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Lots of dramas. :)

Welcome back! Are you watching kdramas lately?

Thanks. And yes, Ive been watching nonstop. Hahaha.

Among the ongoing dramas, am watching DDSSLLS, Private Lives, Start Up, 18 again, nine tailed fox (+ var shows). Dropped/paused watching RoY, Alice (this just finished right?) & More than friends. LOL.

Any recommendation?

+2

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

True. I'm nervous about hospital Playlist season 2. Hahaha. I don't want to keep my expectations too high

I am not nervous because in this case we don`t have an usual second season. It is a continuation of the first season. The stories will continue. I think the writer had the plot in mind for both seasons and wrote the script as a whole. They just filmed it in different times.  It is like they did with Chief of Staff. It is a drama of 20 episodes separated in two seasons.

6 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Among the ongoing dramas, am watching DDSSLLS, Private Lives, Start Up, 18 again (+ var shows). Dropped/paused watching RoY, Alice (this just finished right?) & More than friends. LOL.

Any recommendation?

It looks like you are watching enough dramas. I am sure you`ll find other dramas after these will be over.

I am watching just DDSSLLS from your list but there are others who are watching the other dramas.

• Love 4

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

True. I'm nervous about hospital Playlist season 2. Hahaha. I don't want to keep my expectations too high

Hi. Will butt in. Hahaha.

I share the same sentiments re HP2. I so love the first season, in fact it is my no.1 kdrama for this year. Yet am not expecting much for S2, cause USUALLY the second installment doesnt beat the first one. Imo, like Stranger s2. But am hoping HP pd writernims prove me wrong 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

23 minutes ago, larus said:

I love when the second seasons lives up the expectation to the first one. It has to be good. When I watched Stranger 2/Forest of Secrets2 I did not think if I liked the first one better or not. I loved what I was watching. The second season stood strong on its own.

Great. yes, The protagonists are a couple and they are on opposite parties. But she is not an aide, she is an assemblywoman and he is the aide for the oposition. He wants to be an assemblyman too. 

Yeah I realized it later on that she was an assemblywoman :joy:

Just completed the first episode, and it was good. :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

10 minutes ago, larus said:

You have to prepare for the ride. It won`t be easy.

In what way will it not be easy? I am curious now. Do you mean to say once I start, I will not be able to stop till it ends? Or the story is gonna get messy (but in a good way)? :rubchin:

I started the second episode. I will most probably watch only two tonight. :wow1:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Hi. Will butt in. Hahaha.

I share the same sentiments re HP2. I so love the first season, in fact it is my no.1 kdrama for this year. Yet am not expecting much for S2, cause USUALLY the second installment doesnt beat the first one. Imo, like Stranger s2. But am hoping HP pd writernims prove me wrong 

Hi strong tower!!! Nice to meet a fellow HP fan here. Please tell me you are wintergardener too. Hahaha. 

Yes usually second season drops in quality, but as @larus said, Shin Lee made the first season with the idea of making 2 more seasons unlike other shows where the make another season just because a drama is popular or had high ratings. Its not the case for HP. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

In what way will it not be easy? I am curious now. Do you mean to say once I start, I will not be able to stop till it ends? Or the story is gonna get messy (but in a good way)?

It won`t be easy for the good guys to get what they want. :sweatingbullets:

3 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Difficult to sleep 

I know how it is. :tears:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@mirmz lil sis, what is Toradora? Please enlighten your big sis.... :heart:

toradora is basically this anime about this dude who looks mean but is really nice and this girl who looks really sweet and innocent but is actually this delinquent. it's about their interactions with each other and funny situations bteween them.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, larus said:

It won`t be easy for the good guys to get what they want. :sweatingbullets:

Then this makes it more interesting. I love it when the good guys struggle in getting what they want, makes the fight look more better :wow1:

+2

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Then this makes it more interesting. I love it when the good guys struggle in getting what they want, makes the fight look more better

I was like...

tenor.gif?itemid=9429468

and the bad guy..

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Of course Kim Kap Soo will not do a good role, I have hardly seen him do any 

He playes a good man in Hospital Playlist. :) He plays both good and bad people very well.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1