Add and Subtract Game

Admin

50 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

my friend is watching Start Up and she likes this guy more than Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk

+2

Everyone likes him. They have made his story and character more relatable and emotional than the leads. Its their fault or they intentionally want us to root for the second lead which will eventually lead to a heartbreak for all us. Sigh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Everyone likes him. They have made his story and character more relatable and emotional than the leads. Its their fault or they intentionally want us to root for the second lead which will eventually lead to a heartbreak for all us. Sigh. 

Yeah you are right, this guy's story and character is more relatable. 

As for the leads, I am not really liking them for now. Especially the ML, in my opinion, they have portrayed too much clueless, that more then being funny, I found it annoying. Let's hope the leads will have some proper character development. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Morning chingus! It's Friday! Yay!

Happy Jump GIF

@Ameera Ali@Jillia Was reading Koala's Playground this morning and Ms.Koala is claiming that there is no chemistry between the leads in the Gumiho drama. I take her claims for the most part with a pinch of salt - what do you guys think?

@Sleepy Owl@larus I was also earlier reading her reviews about Alice and she said the ending was a hot mess. What do you think?

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

half more day and it's weekend!!

Chingu, you seem like a party person! I like you - we are very alike! :joy:

If we would ever meet IRL someday - I can see us going bar hopping Soompi style! :joy:

:piggydance:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah you are right, this guy's story and character is more relatable. 

As for the leads, I am not really liking them for now. Especially the ML, in my opinion, they have portrayed too much clueless, that more then being funny, I found it annoying. Let's hope the leads will have some proper character development. 

Hahaha maybe I'm biased because of Nam joo hyuk, but I still find his cluelessness cute. LOL. And you have to give it to him, he did make a right decision at the end of ep 4 when he convinced his group members to choose Dal mi as their CEO. He is already showing signs of growing up, hopefully under Ji pyeong's mentorship he will grow up more and become a mature responsible guy. 

I'm resuming Dr. Romantic 2. When they showed their college flashback at the end of ep 3, I got hooked. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

I don't like when dramas with 16 episodes waste their screentime, especially when they have not more than an hour for each episode. Like PLEASE tell your story instead of wasting too much time on characters we don't care about, flashbacks and so on. :( I hope it's still an enjoyable drama though. :D

@larus

It's really a shame! Because I think the actual plot is interesting and maybe the drama would be well off without any romance? But the writer wants it all but isn't a strong enough writer to pull it off. So like you said: actors can't save a weak script. :)

What drama are we talking about? HP?

In my mind everything you wrote fits HP. :D

Sorry, Ms. Koko. No offense. It's just my opinion. :kiss_wink:

Please don't hurt me.

:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl@larus I was also earlier reading her reviews about Alice and she said the ending was a hot mess. What do you think?

It was a confusing ending. The writer did not have a good idea what he wanted to say but I don`t hate the show because of the ending. It could have been better but that`s it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, Alice's ending sure was messy and left us with many questions and confusions with that ending.

3 minutes ago, larus said:

It was a confusing ending. The writer did not have a good idea what he wanted to say but I don`t hate the show because of the ending. It could have been better but that`s it.

Yeah, but then when the ending is bad it kind of takes away the enjoyment from the rest of the drama.

Like I was so upset I spent 16 hours watching VIP and the ending made me want to throw my laptop out the window - or on the writer. :D

I'm kinda glad I only watched the first episode of this drama and didn't continue.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Please don't hurt me.

:onfirex: I will make you watch HP Season 2 with me. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I will make you watch HP Season 2 with me.

run away snow white GIF

I was just testing if you're awake and reading the thread Ms. Koko. :D

Knowing our history with HP, I will probably relent and watch the second season with you.... :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

Like I was so upset I spent 16 hours watching VIP and the ending made me want to throw my laptop out the window - or on the writer.

I did not have this kind of emotions while watching dramas. Maybe from time to time.:) For me the ending of drama Alice did not make me angry. But right now I have...not so kind words for writer Kim sun ok,  Penthouse`s creator.  Someone from Dramabeans said that this drama make The Last Empress look sane. :w00t: It must be truth because I lasted 6 episodes watching The Last Empress and I lasted 2 in Penthouse.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha maybe I'm biased because of Nam joo hyuk, but I still find his cluelessness cute. LOL. And you have to give it to him, he did make a right decision at the end of ep 4 when he convinced his group members to choose Dal mi as their CEO. He is already showing signs of growing up, hopefully under Ji pyeong's mentorship he will grow up more and become a mature responsible guy. 

I'm resuming Dr. Romantic 2. When they showed their college flashback at the end of ep 3, I got hooked. Lol. 

Yeah let's hope we'll see him grow. Best thing about the 2nd ML is that he pretty blunt with them, and it actually is good, his words maybe harsh, but they are true. Like when he told ML that he needs to appoint a CEO as he himself is not really CEO material. He initially didn't really like it, but then realized it when he failed in the CEO round. 

I just really hope that the two sisters will have a healthy competition and would actually love if they would work together (but I don't see it happening anytime soon). 

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, but then when the ending is bad it kind of takes away the enjoyment from the rest of the drama.

Like I was so upset I spent 16 hours watching VIP and the ending made me want to throw my laptop out the window - or on the writer. :D

I'm kinda glad I only watched the first episode of this drama and didn't continue.

I don't remember much about it's ending Noona, but I don't think I disliked it. What exactly did you not like in its ending?

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Please don't hurt me.

Whenever there is talk about HP, I think "maybe I should watch it", but then I see your post and think "our taste in dramas is similar so maybe I will not" and then I someone posts about waiting eagerly for second season and I stop think about it :joy:

If I will watch it, it will be after the second season has ended and story concluded in it, and no third one coming. Otherwise I will wait till third one comes :loolz:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, you seem like a party person! I like you - we are very alike! :joy:

If we would ever meet IRL someday - I can see us going bar hopping Soompi style! :joy:

disco dancing GIF

@partyon let's guess who's going to be which in this ^ lol

hii @larus @Jillia

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It started with me talking about Tale of the Gumiho which is so weakly written which is such a shame considering the premise. 

i still haven't started any of this week's episodes.. i just, dun have the motivation..

panda miedo GIF by Cartoon Network EMEA

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4