Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I waiting for the subbed version of Diva to come out. I have a feeling that it will be a good movie. 

I am not watching kmovies, I don`t know why. Perhaps I watch too many kdramas to wait for movies as well. I hope it will be good. I know that Shin Mina did recently a movie with Lee Yoo-Young. Is this movie?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

If he didn’t kiss her like forest oppa , their no chemistry :tounge_wink:

Forest oppa sure win LDW anytime!!

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

i just finished watching ep7 and 8 of Do Sol.. and i'm doubting Jun's intention now.. was it a subconscious competition with his buddy or, really love? and what's with another stalker?! there has been so many stalkers in recent kdramas

halloween stabbing GIF by Jin Wicked

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Happy Halloween @mirmz lil sis! Are you gonna go trick or treating, or are you going to a party?

welp my parents havent let me go trick or treating for 2 years because im too "old" and my scool halloween party is cancelled because of corona. T^T  so im gonna just post memes on the meme theme so i can somewhat enjoy halloween with u guys <3

since halloween is tomorrow (for some people including me) dont miss out on the fun!!! because it will get changed either tomorrow or the next day.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

welp my parents havent let me go trick or treating for 2 years because im too "old" and my scool halloween party is cancelled because of corona. T^T  so im gonna just post memes on the meme theme so i can somewhat enjoy halloween with u guys <3

Awww, sorry to hear that! Hopefully you can at least enjoy some candy and maybe candy apples this weekend :kiss_wink:

tenor.gif

@joccu Your favorite Halloween gif of Sophia? :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1