Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

You mean like me with Gumiho? :lol:

My drama is full of goodlooking dudes though. kkk

So you are also doing the same? I doing it with "Private Lives" :joy:

Mine is also filled with some beautiful ladies. @larus's drama is filled with dangerous women I guess :loolz:

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not watch any Dr Romantic dramas but I heard both seasons were good. I might watch later. I plan to watch Reply series also.

Tell me when you will start Reply series, I might try to watch with you too :approves:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I'd say give it a try again. But I found season 1 better. In my opinion, season 1 was more inclined towards the medical aspect of drama. But the second season is sort of more about the hospital politics than the whole medical plot. 

Even season 1 had some hospital politics going on which I kinda hated, if season 2 has more of it then I have to think twice before starting again....hmm...let's see. Actually what put me off in season 2 was the fact that the female lead is afraid of blood(?) Or something like that when she is already a surgeon. She is not even a medical student or something. I mean its OK to challenge yourself and overcome your fear, but in the medical field we are talking about life and death...and she is putting all her patients at risk too....I can't get behind the logic of it. 

@larus Seriously you should watch Reply series, they are amazing...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl @larus

The thing with Gumiho is that the writing is so weak despite the promising premise. Plus the chemistry between the two leads is barely there.... and it's not their fault really because they try but the writing doesn't give them any development and moments to actually develope the romance properly. It's just randomly written tropey romance scenes but we never really connect with them. And the actors try as much as they're able to. So I'm mostly watching because the plot aside from the plot could actually save the drama a bit.

Main problem with "Private Lives" is that there is not much development in the plot. Even till episode 7 we are getting to see flashbacks and not much actual action is happening in the present. FL is still thinking her husband is dead, ML is still moving around wearing helmet and not real development has happened till now. It's like they are still in the introduction phase of drama :isannoyed:

+2

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Even season 1 had some hospital politics going on which I kinda hated, if season 2 has more of it then I have to think twice before starting again....hmm...let's see. Actually what put me off in season 2 was the fact that the female lead is afraid of blood(?) Or something like that when she is already a surgeon. She is not even a medical student or something. I mean its OK to challenge yourself and overcome your fear, but in the medical field we are talking about life and death...and she is putting all her patients at risk too....I can't get behind the logic of it. 

@larus Seriously you should watch Reply series, they are amazing...

Yeah second season has got more hospital politics involved. I liked the drama overall though. I don't know much, but I think there should be doctors feeling like that while seeing blood, but yeah, it does not really qualify her as surgeon then. 

I feel like this main leads in this one have got more personal problems than the main leads in first part had. Which was fine, but then the drama had to concentrate on their side stories too. As far as I remember, it was not that much in the first season, or maybe I am being forgetful. FL sure had some PTSD, but I think the leads in this one have more problem. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't mind it either, but well the one in first season was better than the second one for me 

Usually the first season is better in other series. But if the other seasons are good, who cares which one is better, right?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, larus said:

Usually the first season is better in other series. But if the other seasons are good, who cares which one is better, right?

+2

In my opinion you are right. As I said I liked them both. There are many who loved the second season too. But while comparing, I liked the first one more. So as you said, when both are good, it does not matter which one is better. 

Good thing is that the story was different, with most of the same cast. There was cameo from one of the past trio too, and the other one were showed to have left somewhere. Like one of them went on military service and the other to study I guess. Third one went back to the main hospital. I actually loved this, since they just didn't leave it to the viewers to think what happened to them or just put it in some random talks. They showed it. 

By the way, I just started Chief of Staff, and I already loved the fact that the two aides of rivals are actually a couple. I really didn't see it coming :joy:

+2 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

In my opinion you are right. As I said I liked them both. There are many who loved the second season too. But while comparing, I liked the first one more. So as you said, when both are good, it does not matter which one is better. 

I love when the second seasons lives up the expectation to the first one. It has to be good. When I watched Stranger 2/Forest of Secrets2 I did not think if I liked the first one better or not. I loved what I was watching. The second season stood strong on its own.

28 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way, I just started Chief of Staff, and I already loved the fact that the two aides of rivals are actually a couple. I really didn't see it coming 

Great. yes, The protagonists are a couple and they are on opposite parties. But she is not an aide, she is an assemblywoman and he is the aide for the oposition. He wants to be an assemblyman too. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, larus said:

+2

True. I'm nervous about hospital Playlist season 2. Hahaha. I don't want to keep my expectations too high

• Like 4