Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

A simple ending where Jin Gyeom would not exist would still be better than this one

High time you should watch DARK then. You would understand why I ranted so much about Alice. They simply wasted the cast.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

28 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

A simple ending where Jin Gyeom would not exist would still be better than this one

Right. I was dissapointed  or confused by the ending but I still liked the drama. Of course, even the story could have been better but I was not frustrated watching the drama. There are other shows that I am struggling to watch til the end. It did not happened with Alice so i am pleased for that. :)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, larus said:

Right. I was dissapointed  or confused by the ending but I still liked the drama. Of course, even the story could have been better but I was not frustrated watching the drama. There are other shows that I am struggling to watch til the end. It did not happened with Alice so i am pleased for that. :)

+2

You are right with this. Even I enjoyed watching that drama a lot, and for me I will not dislike just because of that ending. As you said, the story could be much better, like I think we both were a bit disappointed on Do Yeon and Min Hyuk being underused. 

But I enjoyed it even till final few minutes of last episode, but was disappoint with all that happened RESET onward. It was quite disappointing for me. Otherwise, it was a good one and I still like it. 

16 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

High time you should watch DARK then. You would understand why I ranted so much about Alice. They simply wasted the cast.

+2

That will happen, but not soon. I don't know when I will watch it. 

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl definitely need a bigger elmo to express that

i just saw that Tale of Gumiho is into filming ep15.. lol

he is just sooo cute!!!

+2

I like this actor, Kim Beom. He does know how to act, and loved his crazy acting in Mrs. Cop 2 too. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But I enjoyed it even till final few minutes of last episode, but was disappoint with all that happened RESET onward. It was quite disappointing for me. Otherwise, it was a good one and I still like it. 

I still don`t understand fully the RESET thing but that`s it. I will move on. I will watch another time travel kdrama even if It is possible to be dissapointed. I like the genre.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@sadthe1st ~ too many worries and stressful things all happening at the same time. so yea, been rather overwhelming. :( need some good thing to look forward to.

Cheer up @Lmangla ..you know when the going gets tough, just come here and vent it out!  We will get you over because we are one of the "good things" you look forward to. :D

Hi @pompyavi @larus @joccu @sadthe1st  You guys rock! Can really watch dramas after dramas! 
I just finished ROY - so .... life's that.   And my life is still like that.  Haha!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I like this actor, Kim Beom. He does know how to act, and loved his crazy acting in Mrs. Cop 2 too. 

if there is a poll on favorite oppa, he is ranked at my #1 at the moment lol

Lisa Kudrow Dancing GIF by The Comeback HBO

i actually like Alice.. the plot was exciting episode after episode, then... JIBABOOM!

cat lady no GIF by Red & Howling

@Min2206 how do u like the ending? i din watch ROY, but i saw it was left an open ending?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I still don`t understand fully the RESET thing but that`s it. I will move on. I will watch another time travel kdrama even if It is possible to be dissapointed. I like the genre.

Yeah same here, it sure is a very interesting genre. Overall this had a great concept of time travel and was connecting it quite well with scientific theories. I think they themselves could not understand the RESET completely. Even in my explanations, there are some plot holes and they cannot really be explained. 

Many were talking about drama "Train". I didn't watch it when it was airing, but is my watchlist. Did you watch it?

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @pompyavi @larus @joccu @sadthe1st  You guys rock! Can really watch dramas after dramas! 
I just finished ROY - so .... life's that.   And my life is still like that.  Haha!

Did you like the ending Chingu? I found DYLB's ending much more better than this one. But this was also a good watch.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

36 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Did you like the ending Chingu? I found DYLB's ending much more better than this one. But this was also a good watch.

Ending was okay, just that 1.  the drama does not entice me to see it 2nd time   2.  I didn't know that the ML and his buddy were discharged LOL , didn't expect it  - what a very fasssttt forward thingy for me :)  

Yea, there are other better endings. 

I read that you guys find Search okay?    

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ending was okay, just that 1.  the drama does not entice me to see it 2nd time   2.  I didn't know that the ML and his buddy were discharged LOL , didn't expect it  - what a very fasssttt forward thingy for me :)  

Yea, there are other better endings. 

I read that you guys find Search okay?    

Yeah well, RoY is definitely the type of drama which I will never watch twice. One time watch, was a fine one. Ending was okay too, just okay for me. 

Search is actually really good right now. It has got a mystery going on, some good development happening.

There will be a bit confusion in the third episode I guess, where they will show ML lost in forest and then they'll show him in the base, and it will continue. The subbers didn't do a good job here, because what actually was happening was, they showed the ML lost in forest and then there would an unsubbed caption "N hours before Dong Jin's disappearance in forest" or something similar. I believe many must have found it confusing, so I just thought to give you heads up for it, in case you watch it.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah well, RoY is definitely the type of drama which I will never watch twice. One time watch, was a fine one. Ending was okay too, just okay for me. 

Search is actually really good right now. It has got a mystery going on, some good development happening.

There will be a bit confusion in the third episode I guess, where they will show ML lost in forest and then they'll show him in the base, and it will continue. The subbers didn't do a good job here, because what actually was happening was, they showed the ML lost in forest and then there would an unsubbed caption "N hours before Dong Jin's disappearance in forest" or something similar. I believe many must have found it confusing, so I just thought to give you heads up for it, in case you watch it.

+2

Great and thanks on  the heads up ( I dont mind spoiler too)  @Sleepy Owl  noted on Search.   
Nowwww ....  i have to find time for that Zombie Oppa ......... kekekekekekkekekeke

Zombie Detective|Korean Dramas
what he saying ... come to me ... come to meee

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Good thing I dropped Korean Odyssey on 3rd or 4th episode. I felt it will not be that good 

I dropped it when Zombie girl died.  She was the only reason I was watching.  

Actually Zombie Detective is good.  If you’re not already watching.  The humor is very clever. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1