Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I see you watched 3 episodes of both Secret and Innocent Man .

Did you like the dramas so far?

I admit that I rolled my eyes a little at both in the first episode. The same trops in the revenge dramas (poor hard working heroine/ hero, have a sibling dying or ill, beating in jail). I saw the same in Lies after Lies, if I remember corectly. :lol: I don`t relate with the revenge in both dramas so far.  They both made a dumb choice on their own. But I can continue watching. I like Innocent Man more as I like to watch and understand the characters.  There are more diverse characters in the drama. In Secret I think they are still in the beginning. They have not revealed  much so far.

We`ll see how it goes further.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

36 minutes ago, larus said:

I admit that I rolled my eyes a little at both in the first episode. The same trops in the revenge dramas (poor hard working heroine/ hero, have a sibling dying or ill, beating in jail). I saw the same in Lies after Lies, if I remember corectly. :lol: I don`t relate with the revenge in both dramas so far.  They both made a dumb choice on their own. But I can continue watching. I like Innocent Man more as I like to watch and understand the characters.  There are more diverse characters in the drama. In Secret I think they are still in the beginning. They have not revealed  much so far.

We`ll see how it goes further.

+2

Yup, Secret takes it time with the start of story, but it will be better later on. On this thread it was discussed, Innocent Man will have more twists, but Secret will have more emotions involved but will have simpler plot. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, Secret takes it time with the start of story, but it will be better later on. On this thread it was discussed, Innocent Man will have more twists, but Secret will have more emotions involved but will have simpler plot.

@larus Yup, with both dramas you will start off thinking "what kind of dumb people that make stupid choices are these?". :D

Agree with my dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl though, that the two dramas differ a bit in execution. Both dramas will start to become more intriguing as we get to the revenge parts. :)

I do understand, if these dramas are not everyone's cup of tea. I know plenty of people who have dropped both dramas for various reasons. :D

cup of tea drinking GIF by WDR

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@larus Yup, with both dramas you will start off thinking "what kind of dumb people that make stupid choices are these?". :D

Agree with my dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl though, that the two dramas differ a bit in execution. Both dramas will start to become more intriguing as we get to the revenge parts. :)

I guess main lesson of both dramas is, don't be dumb like the MCs were in the start. :rubchin:

Also Hi Noona :biubiu:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I guess main lesson of both dramas is, don't be dumb like the MCs were in the start. 

Also Hi Noona

Hey sweetie dongsaeng!

:smooches3:

Watched EK ep 35 yesterday. The drama is just getting better! So much plot movement!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hey sweetie dongsaeng!

Watched EK ep 35 yesterday. The drama is just getting better! So much plot movement!

I'll most probably watch Empress Ki tomorrow or on Wednesday. Will try to catch you in episodes :approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I'll most probably watch Empress Ki tomorrow or on Wednesday. Will try to catch you in episodes

I will probably watch ep 36 and 37 tonight, if I have time :) Would love to join the Money Flower re-watch and am pushing ahead with Empress Ki so I might be able to join Money Flower. 

@sadthe1st I am so envious that your Monday workday is over. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I will probably watch ep 36 and 37 tonight, if I have time :) Would love to join the Money Flower re-watch and am pushing ahead with Empress Ki so I might be able to join Money Flower. 

@sadthe1st I am so envious that your Monday workday is over. :D

It will be fun to have you in Money Flower re-watch Noona. Its a good idea to complete EK and go for it, I was also thinking about doing the same. Will see whether I'll do it or not. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It will be fun to have you in Money Flower re-watch Noona. Its a good idea to complete EK and go for it, I was also thinking about doing the same. Will see whether I'll do it or not.

No promises though, dongsaeng :kiss_wink:

Rat Queens No GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1