Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

How about posting an abs pic of your oppa then?

I can only show his biceps. He did all the work but was in long sleeves throughout the drama and never took anything off! :bawling:

Ea3Xxg8UYAAwbCn.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

25 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I guess it is just me, but I am not hyped for either of DYLB or ROY. I mean I am watching both, liking both plots, DYLB more, but I don't really wait for Mondays to come for it. Personal preference though. But got to admit, I am liking the plot so far. 

I am watching just Do You Like Brahms. I am not hyped either but it is understandable. I like watching this drama. It is sweet and gives a warm, nostalgic feeling watching it.

I personally don`t get excited often with kdramas.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

I mean both dramas are very different, so not easy to compare but DYLB just hit the right nerve for me. I love it so much. :D 

I was actually not comparing them, but since I am seeing people here waiting for both of them and hyped for it, I decided to say that I am not really hyped for both. 

But yeah, DYLB has been really good in portraying many things correctly. Like even the talented people out there suffer while many believe that since they are talented they have it all. On the other hand they showed that even talented guys didn't know how it feels to not be talented and try to survive in that field. Overall a good light drama for me. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I am watching just Do You Like Brahms. I am not hyped either but it is understandable. I like watching this drama. It is sweet and gives a warm, nostalgic feeling watching it.

I personally don`t get excited often with kdramas.

Which dramas have you gotten excited about?

Goodnight sweetie @Min2206 :kiss_wink:

• Like 6