Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@mademoisellesia i'm hoping that they would break the "cursed fate" this time so it doesn't end in heartbreaks... or maybe like u suggested, she should stay single... the 2 oppa should date instead hahaha i can't get over those imaginary scenes!!

I am certain they would break the cursed fate. Likely also because one of the curses is now an aged ahjumma, LOL. Other things that broke them apart back then was the environment/society, there's none of that now. They only jhave to deal with evil crazy ahjumma. Her obsession puzzles me. :blink: Let's send her a CD with only one song in it - "Let it go".

:Megalol:

14 minutes ago, mirmz said:

ummmm id rather not say but i am a few years younger than 18. and i dont really know what i want to do in the future i better start thinking

Woah you really are a maknae maknae. Take your time in thinking about the future. A practical approach would be split it into "more money" or "less money" career path. LOLLLL and go from there. I shall ask no more. ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just now, mademoisellesia said:

Woah you really are a maknae maknae. Take your time in thinking about the future. A practical approach would be split it into "more money" or "less money" career path. LOLLLL and go from there. I shall ask no more. ^_^

well what did u expect? big sis @partyon (shes not actually my sister it's a joke) calls me lil sis. and i have said i was younger many times. soooooo...... idk........ 

:idk:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, mirmz said:

ummmm id rather not say but i am a few years younger than 18. and i dont really know what i want to do in the future i better start thinking lol

You can start with what you like doing and take it from there. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

They only jhave to deal with evil crazy ahjumma. Her obsession puzzles me. :blink: Let's send her a CD with only one song in it - "Let it go".

but at least, her daughter spares no time into creating coincidences with Do Gyum lol i'm still suspecting that she is not her real daughter given that she is so fearful of her.

i wanted to go dust and clean the house... but i see all the active Team Sub here... will i come back later to see a big fat ZERO ?? or maybe restarted with 500 and dropped to 400ish??

:whytho:

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, mirmz said:

well what did u expect? big sis @partyon (shes not actually my sister it's a joke) calls me lil sis. and i have said i was younger many times. soooooo...... idk........

:idk:

It's hard to tell coz we all are free to be who we want to be online. I once met a soompier here and she posts like she's really young (teenager) and uses sponge bob gifs all the time as reaction gifs and in truth she isn't :D. She had a younger sister that likes sponge bob. I've also met at least 2 teenagers whose minds and posts are mature. So the young seems old, the old seems young :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

but at least, her daughter spares no time into creating coincidences with Do Gyum lol i'm still suspecting that she is not her real daughter given that she is so fearful of her.

i wanted to go dust and clean the house... but i see all the active Team Sub here... will i come back later to see a big fat ZERO ?? or maybe restarted with 500 and dropped to 400ish??

The actress who plays her daughter was the annoying second lead in My ID is Gangnam Beauty. Because she's annoying in that drama, I have hard time liking her in this one. Can't see her being "innocent" anymore :D I think she is true daughter. Ahjumma's just obsessed with Ji Woo. She can't have him so she projected her desire on her blood related daughter — who is a part of her — to keep him by her side. Yuck. Weird woman.

Hahaha "let it go" - Sub is going to win.

Spoiler

can you see I'm just here to play/chat :lol::lol:

:happydance:

Goodnight @mirmz

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1