Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

13 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Did you finally meet a poor soul and now your mind can't get away from him and now you lie awake desperately trying to find a way to talk to him?

Wow... brutal.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Anyone else than @Ameera Ali watching Familiar Wife - Jisung? I love it. 

And can anyone tell me if Secret Love & Entertainer worth watching? It received mix review so im confused. 

Ok im officially in Ji Sung fever, bcos of dr. John ! :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I want to watch HOtel De Luna but why  must Yeo Jin Goo? :bawling: I can not watch 21 yold kid who is trying to be a mature namja. I can't I can't I can't :bawling: give me my oppa or ahjussi. I hate to watch a boy kissing a auntie on screen :sweat: arghhhh this is so frustating

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Am I insane?

I tease you about....well there is a lot actually. 

Nah, no dramas, nothing. Boys over Flowers? Heirs? Do I look like I want to see some bad teenie actors swooling about unnecessary stuff? Well, everyone is your oppa, so it's not hard to say anything bad.

A game? Mhm, sounds good. You have insomnia? Since when? And more important, why? Did you finally meet a poor soul and now your mind can't get away from him and now you lie awake desperately trying to find a way to talk to him?

You must really want to die? Don't you? Where is that angry Bok Joo gif when I need it? Ughh.  No there is no boy yet. It's just me lying awake contemplating my life decisions and how I could have done better. On other nights I think about how Jim and Pam are relationship  goals and where to find a guy like Jim. And ofcourse on some nights I lay awake thinking about different ways to kill you. 

Found it

tumblr_oszlyl6d011vso0bbo1_400.gif

Credit to the owner ^_^

Also did you know that Rabb.it is gone now? I was just thinking last week about how I could have asked to watch The office with me on rabb.it if it was still there. Sighh. I would have even called @mouse007 to watch with us. They have come up with something else called KAST now. I don't know how it works...it looks similar to rabb.it.  I must explore it when I'm free. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Secret Love & Entertainer

@LawyerhI’m disappointed! You know how much I love ji sung! You never ask me!

secret love:

This is a melodrama, so everyone there is really emotional & fierce. Ji sung is a rich dude in this one. This series to me is good (I mean, I finished it, so it says a lot to how good this series is)  it’s a love hate relationship for the two leads at first, because ji sung is more cold in there. I recommend you to watch! The female lead is the kill me heal lead, her acting is good too!

Entertainer:

‘This one, its kinda gave me a slice of life feel, because Ji sung is like ‘the father’ of this kpop group, he have been through a lot to get the group to be successful, this is the entire story. It’s pretty good! I watched it all too!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@LawyerhI’m disappointed! You know how much I love ji sung! You never ask me!

Wah wah wah wah... red & purple color. I can see how serious u are :joy:

Noted both will be on my list then. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

Wow... brutal.

Thank you.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

You must really want to die? Don't you? Where is that angry Bok Joo gif when I need it? Ughh.  No there is no boy yet. It's just me lying awake contemplating my life decisions and how I could have done better.

How sad. I was expecting a bit more interesting stuff in your life. You just lying awake questioning your life decisions is so sad. You can't change it anyway. 

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

On other nights I think about how Jim and Pam are relationship  goals and where to find a guy like Jim. And ofcourse on some nights I lay awake thinking about different ways to kill you. 

Lol! You want your own Jim? Sigh, I can hear voices who would tell me a lot about this sentence alone. :D But but they kare not anymore. They almost feel like an Echo. 

<_< Sure. Your spent your nights well. Killing me won't solve anything. I am like a James Bond bad guy, there are only temporary solutions, I am really hard to get rid off.

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Also did you know that Rabb.it is gone now? I was just thinking last week about how I could have asked to watch The office with me on rabb.it if it was still there. Sighh. I would have even called @mouse007 to watch with us. They have come up with something else called KAST now. I don't know how it works...it looks similar to rabb.it.  I must explore it when I'm free. 

Really? That's sad. I wonder when the service stopped. Yeah, we could have watched The office. Always a fun series to watch at the side. Never heard of KAST before. 

Do you plan to watch Brooklyn Nine Nine afterwards? It's so funny aswell.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I miss that bok Joo gif @kokodus . Best way to scold @Dhakra

@Lawyerh Ottoke ...i can’t understand Korean either , wish someone would sub the Affairs BTS . Quite pumped that LSY has been offered  a lead role so quickly! But i was rather confused with the synopsis. Can’t process! Seems he has never dated much - darn extreme from having affairs to zero experience :joy:

So 5 oppas I love for 5 ongoing dramas. How do I juggle ? 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2! You want your own Jim? Sigh, I can hear voices who would tell me a lot about this sentence alone. :D But but they kare not anymore. They almost feel like an Echo. 

What are those voices saying dhakra? I'm curious to know. They, probably, are telling you to make fun of me for falling in love with every male lead in every drama I have watched. Right? Well I can't help it, ok? I have to live through fantasy because no guy in real life is half as awesome as my drama oppas. LOL

Also I have already watched and rewatched  every ep in every season of B99 a multiple times. LOL. I'm a certified B99-er. I think that is the fandom name. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

So 5 oppas I love for 5 ongoing dramas. How do I juggle ? 

First world problem too many oppas not enough time. Solution: easy less sleep 

eXGAExI.jpg

+2 :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2 :wub:

I’m not afraid when the rain won’t stop

’cause you light the way.. you light the way..

I got all I need when I got you and I

I look around me and I see a sweet life

I am stuck in the dark but you are my flashlight.. 

you are getting me through the night..

’cause you are my flashlight :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1