Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Yeah...:)..but I got like 3 days of holiday so not complaining 

Yup...My line of work is for all of y’all :)...and in order to give you that entertainment we work hard labour. Take a Guess what my line of work. Pwaha

@Sushimi, I'm so glad to hear that you're now in the workforce. But I got curious with the "15 hours". Are you still in 1 piece? Lolz! I'm poor at making guesses ... could you spill the beans now? Awh .... curiousity kills a cat .. hehehehe

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

@thanie congratulations! Wish you have a safe delivery ^_^

@angelangie congratulations soon to be aunt angie ;) wish all the best for your sister!

@snowlou ahh, you don't intend to watch mystic for now? So what do you plan to watch after finishing hyena?

@stroppyse feel free to watch HP with your pace, it's okay even if it's not the same with the re-watch schedule. The schedule was made so that we can discuss the drama longer and make the waiting period for season 2 feel shorter :lol:

@partyon wish you have a good rest over the weekend. No need to rush for watching HP. Just do it within your pace. ^_^

@Sushimi 15 hours of work ??:fear:

My current plan for this weekend

giphy.gif

cr google

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

@alleram95 , lawyerh has come on board our forum staff...she starts off her as a junior mod hence the golden colour

@Lawyerh  new title comes with new responsibilities as well. Good luck with the training. Virtual cookies to cheer you up :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

@triplem is @Lawyerh helping you in kdrama section or different section?

Stuck at what episode ? The last 2 episodes isn't that heavy for a binge watching I guess. A FF button probably would be needed in case you are bored. Dr In got his time to shine as well.;)

128 ? What number is it now? 

:crazymad:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse ahh I see, she is helping you in shipper paradise. She will busy will work patrol then ? From the hot topics there are already two big ships to watch out for Those ships also made closed clubs separately if I remember correctly. I wonder why? Hmmm

@triplem she has several ships that she captain for, including one ship that I am currently boarding :lol:

@Lawyerh from ep 14, it's getting better. The female lead got her closure and growth

Am I currently a single fighter for team sub? 

:what!:

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekek.. I have terrible art skills and appreciate those who do have some! am wondering if this meme club is open. @mirmz @partyon ~ if there was a meme event, can those memes be added to the meme club later? am thinking of how to have people add a meme regularly to a kind of soompi library -- basically people post memes in the drama threads regularly but even without knowing the context, those can be fun to see.

Yes, please. Feel free to add all memes to our meme club! It's open to everyone! :kiss_wink:

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@partyon are you up to speed with your dramas?  Unfamiliar Family?? 

I wish. <sigh> :cry:

I dropped OMB. I have Makjang Express episodes to catch up on this weekend, as well as, HP ep 4. For some reason I took on a Thai drama that I am now hooked on - the Korean ones are on hold now. :joy:

5 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Awww! That’s so awesome you will still go on it with them even though it’s going to be torture for you! I am having drinks with friends tonight but no weekend plans yet. Perhaps I shall re-arrange my room because I am getting bored of the current layout.

Sounds like fun! Drinks with friends is the best program on a Friday evening!

I went on a super fast roller coaster and I swear I came out looking like this. I'm NEVER getting on that thing again. :joy:

tumblr_ovo0b4rBoj1w8mn11o3_250.gifv

34 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Look like suspicious link sushilicious 

Yeah, NOT falling for that again :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@partyon wish you have a good rest over the weekend. No need to rush for watching HP. Just do it within your pace. ^_^

My current plan for this weekend

Thank you! So sweet of you! :kiss_wink:

I hope you have a super relaxing weekend!

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Unnie noona @partyon how's HP? Board to any ship just yet? 

@Lawyerh Babe, choose one prefix. :joy: To my knowledge I'm your unnie. I might be @Dhakra 's noona. Not sure. @Dhakra Can I be your noona please? I wanna be called Noona Partyon! :joy:

Not onboard any HP ship. I see they are alluding that my favorite Dr. Jang and Andrea might be entering a ship of some sort?

@triplem I think the abs medal is the only medal that makes sense. Pervy ahjummas united! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

What the... @Lawyerh PM me after and say she click on it and love the badge. She say oppa very cute and will do anything to get that badge...i don't get itwhy you now trust me?

I'm scared I'm going to be rick roll'd again. :joy:@Hanyeoun what have you done to us?  :joy:

Do you promise the link does not contain a Rick Astley video?

Hey lil sis @mirmz :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1