Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007

giphy.gif

Do what you have to do. It's not really a "go", but hey, you said I should be more open to new stuff. Let's say, I won't complain.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra

I was on episode 14 of Tunnel when I wrote my comment above. It’s almost done and as expected it does getting better...

I don’t care about ending on the road with music...<_< I did get goosebumps but from over annoyance.... I want proper closure...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

+2

@SejabinIt's not all about me ;) If I have to explain that to you, well.....other topic. ^_^

@cenchingWow, you are fast! :D Well, yeah.....I guess that's true. I had open endings aswell, but I think it wasn't that bad. 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

+2 

@Dhakra it is all about you -_- I asked you,  I mentioned you and asked you,  do you prefer black clothes or white clothes and you answered me and mentioned me, I prefer no clothes :huh: *I so want to touching your forehead now to measuring your temperatures.. 

what do you think @cenching he still owe you a german abs -_-

I really really really have no idea why dhakra prefer to be no clothes. When answering me. Perhaps his blood pressures is too low now. 

42cf35be49e5347f62ee4fc5ca8b380a.png

• LOL 3

@Dhakra It seems like you're managing perfectly without me anyway. Let's see how far down the rabbit hole we're going to go. :D

Version 2.0 is still hanging on but it might be slippiiinnngggg...... :lol:

@Sejabin he absolutely still owes @cenching german abs!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh It could be worse darling , if you have to Watch it live  , now u have the magic skip button , so skip scenes until u see the light at end of the tunnel :mrgreen:

@Super Gal99 so u got all the towels for yourself :mrgreen: that explains why the company didn’t make money :joy: 

@Lawyerh & @Sejabin why are u not joining the club , are u waiting for a gossip club :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Sometimes just peeking into this thread can be so interesting...

tumblr_mh7gbiQp3P1rsv495o1_500.gif

956:tounge_wink:

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I like Voice S1. But i dont like the S2. The S2 story feels a bit over the place. And the replacement from the main version character dont grow on me too.

I was referring to Voice1 with JangHyuk.... I don’t even spared a peep to Voice2...<_<

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@SejabinBut why do you want to know that? :D I prefer dark clothes on me, not necessarily black, but darker tones of color, like purple, dark blue or dark red. But I also own a few white shirts. But when looking at girls, I prefer brighter colors.

Yeah, no touchy touchy. ;)

I meant I prefer no clothing in some situations. :rolleyes: If you don't understand it, well......^_^

@mouse007Aish.....What do you even mean? I am not managing anything. Don't you have to work or continue watching your sugar dramas? :D 

Well you know the drill new versions, new problems occure, maybe it's not ready for permanent usage. But it was fun testing. 

You know my weekly consume of Milka Tender......

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Benci, benci, benci, tapi rindu jua 
Memandang wajah dan senyummu, sayang 
Rindu, rindu, rindu, tapi benci jua 
Bila ingat kau sakiti hatiku…

Translated:

I hate hate hate but I miss you too

Looking at your face and smile, Darling

I miss miss miss but I hate you too

When it reminded how you broke my heart 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@cenching breaking into song? This is new. :joy:

@Dhakra “weekly”? It’s more like “daily” at this point. But all is okay as long as there’s an “abs” payout at the end. 

And work is going just fine, thank you very much. :D

And yes to touchy touchy! @Sejabin needs to find out if @Dhakra is indeed cold or hot. 

(Mouse gets shovel and digs own grave)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@mouse007

In this melancholy night where the humankind are full of love, suddenly the oldie but goldie love song that is older than me popped out in my head and I had a sudden urge to post it in my beloved Soompi for my lovely friends here....:heart:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2