Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@cenchingI feel like this is tactic, you bursting into a song? What is this?!

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching breaking into song? This is new. :joy:

Exactly! I feel like this is some sort of tactis!

“weekly”? It’s more like “daily” at this point. But all is okay as long as there’s an “abs” payout at the end. 

Yaaah! It's not daily! Maybe twice a weeks. Psssssht! :joy: I feel like your "work" is going too fine. :D 

And yes to touchy touchy! @Sejabin needs to find out if @Dhakra is indeed cold or hot. 

WHAT!? :scream::scream::scream:

giphy.gifOmg!  No touchy! I can't believe you said this!

(Aurora meme queen ♥)

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

@mouse007Hahahaha :D You could use a thermometer for that, or someone else does it. Sighhh! I know you, who knows where you want her to check it!

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Other dramas I would recommend are "Lookout" and "Save Me". I loved the first one. What do you think @triplem?

Yes , both are good too. Worth watching . In particular I thought that Save Me was very unique for dealing with a subject that has never been dealt before - cults . Season 2 is confirmed. Different storyline & cast . 

Looking forward to Kill Me this weekend 

@Lawyerh I never got round to Voice 2. I read the thread but the feeling I got was that it wasn’t as good .but I Guess local audiences like it such that Voice 3 is up next 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

+2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Yes , both are good too. Worth watching . In particular I thought that Save Me was very unique for dealing with a subject that has never been dealt before - cults . Season 2 is confirmed. Different storyline & cast . 

Looking forward to Kill Me this weekend 

Save Me was very unique, it had such a odd atmosphere and you never felt comfortable. You suffer so much just watching the female lead and her odysee. I didn't know there is a second season, but different storyline & cast sounds bad tbh. 

Oh right, Kill Me starts this week. :D Going to watch that aswell.

• Like 2

@Ameera Ali just call me when youre on my fav oppa.. i will delurking from club and join the spazz with lightning speed. You know my oppa ahjussi list right?? Pretty a lot. Ha ha ha....

@triplem yes i was surprised Voice S2 popular in SK. I did try to watch first few eps and the plot look a bit loose and not as thrilling the S1. 

Spoiler

Didnt help that i dont like the main lead guy LJW. 

Same like Neighbourhood laywer Jo S2, pretty confusing and i dropped it too sadly. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, triplem said:

was very unique for dealing with a subject that has never been dealt before - cults .

Btw @triplem forgot to ask but have you watched Children of A Lesser God? Its a bit like cult (church with leader that can control the mass, so a bit like cult leader somehow). Its good, i watched it non stop, never loose the pace & the story quite iron clad. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1