Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching i agree with you its a bit cliche and seems soon the OTP TYH will become official. I normally lost interest when couple become official :lol:.. yeah i know im not so normal haha. I watch this to see the case only. And LDW is eye candy anyway. Though his skin is soo pale... 

• LOL 3

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching i agree with you its a bit cliche and seems soon the OTP TYH will become official. I normally lost interest when couple become official :lol:.. yeah i know im not so normal haha. I watch this to see the case only. And LDW is eye candy anyway. Though his skin is soo pale... 

But the cases in TYH aren’t that much in details more like an afterthought or a passing breeze...:sweat_smile: so far I only saw the lying school girl and the stalking ex who was tackled to the ground by our pale skin hero....:naughty:  I hope the drama will get more interesting since the Chaebol seems to be stalking her still and LDW needs a more attorney appropriate hairstyle...He looks like aging Justin Bieber in Baby....:naughty:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Sejabin The King killed him because the King's right hand man (I think he's the eunuch? Don't really remember) influenced him and made him think that the general was a threat. 

+2 :blush:

that is make it more strange right? how can an eunuch <~~~~ the lowly stage in the palace, can influenced the King in taking political decission, especially to kill a General. OH GOD :scream: I just realized this!! THIS IS A BIG NONSENSE :flushed: eunuch job is only to wash The King stool, not to give him advice of managing his country. it needs a high rank official with high education and high background such as High Minister or something like that. O.M.G. this is so wrong :no_mouth:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

790. @cenching

Haha i laughed at your pale skin hero comment. Yeah case not so detailed cos i think genre supposed to be romantic. I was surprise they even have case.

I thought TYH is similar to Secretary Kim, just lovey dovey type. I was just watching to pass time and didnt expect much. 

Yeah normally kdrama have some change hairstyle in the mid. I do wish he put gel on his hair and comb it up. 

Btw the mommy boy & Ms Dan is also quite entertaining. Dont know if any love line in future for them haha...though i cant imagine theyllbe a couple.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, cenching said:

But the cases in TYH aren’t that much in details more like an afterthought or a passing breeze...:sweat_smile:

I admit, from a legal perspective, I was a little bummed that they wiggled out of the question of what constituted self-defense so easily this week but I reminded myself that most everyone else is probably there for the cute and not to establish legal precedent.  ;)

And 100% I'm there for the cute there two -- I just find the OTP utterly adorable, charming, and heartwarming.  Their law firm colleagues are also entertaining, and if we could make that other couple over at the prosecutors' office be more interesting, that'd be great too.   :P  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh

Miss D is a ghost in Goblin, right? I do think there will be a love line between them too....

@themarchioness

CSI, mystery and politics are usually my cup of tea but I cannot categorize TYH into that genre. It’s a diabetes inducing drama through and through IMO...Even though LDW is smoking but he doesn’t look like attorney at all actually none of them....:sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

CSI, mystery and politics are usually my cup of tea but I cannot categorize TYH into that genre. It’s a diabetes inducing drama through and through IMO...Even though LDW is smoking but he doesn’t look like attorney at all actually none of them....:sweat_smile:

Hahaha, yeah, no, if those are your preferences, I can definitely see why TYH would not be your sort of thing.  It's pretty much a paint-by-numbers Kdrama romcom.  :D 

• Like 6

I love Touch Your Heart ...it makes me laugh & squeal. Wookie & YIN were my favourites on Goblin . Their chemistry here is still as good. 

@mouse007 he was still watching last night  . Will ask him what he thinks when he’s done . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

I love Touch Your Heart ...it makes me laugh & squeal. Wookie & YIN were my favourites on Goblin . Their chemistry here is still as good. 

@mouse007 he was still watching last night  . Will ask him what he thinks when he’s done . 

i havent pick up any drama for real now.....maybe i should pick this up..... is it something light?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i havent pick up any drama for real now.....maybe i should pick this up..... is it something light?

Very.  It makes me think of pink heart balloons.  :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@cenching yes Ms. D is the ghost there. I laughed when she appear. I was thinking whats the ghost doing here in romcom. The mommy boy is just so hilarious. Im really waiting what can happen between them. Haha... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Yes like cotton candy  :blush: . No need to think ...

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching yes Ms. D is the ghost there. I laughed when she appear. I was thinking whats the ghost doing here in romcom. The mommy boy is just so hilarious. Im really waiting what can happen between them. Haha... 

Their story is funny . I like watching their interactions. The lift scene :naughty:...very naughty of the PD 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Their story is funny . I like watching their interactions. The lift scene :naughty:...very naughty of the PD 

OMG that scene had me in stitches I was laughing so hard.  Kudos to the actor playing Momma's Boy with that one face.  LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5