Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Edit: @Alice Wonderland To not take up space in the event thread; I'll answer your question here.

It's almost 2 am here. I do sleep but I work mid shifts [12pm-8pm] right now so I can sleep in in the mornings and go to bed later. Plus I like annoying all the subtracts with my random numbers while sub team is trying to make it to 0. 

:teaze:

2 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@angelangie  @Alice Wonderland  @Sushimi @snowlou. @Sejabin

@wallflowersforjane Thank you for the kind words, advices and support.

Can't reply for now but once I'm back at home, will read and reply carefully.

Take your time we won't be anywhere. And the point is hope all those words will make you more light and cheerful. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

If anyone is keeping track, I am also on the Did Not Watch DOTS team.  

Me too. WOW ... For along time I thought I was the only member. :lol:

I don`t use many emoticons (except for one or two) but that is twerk? I mean what`s the meaning?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@alleram95

I think some people on here gave some good suggestions. If the workload is really split unfairly you could take it up to someone in a higher position. Sometimes, people get more and more work piled on them unfairly because they just stay quiet.

I personally experienced this during my first job and broke down at work and at home. It even affected my appetite and I lost quite a lot of weight cos I couldn’t eat due to the stress and pressure. But then I learned to say ‘no’ to certain ‘jobs’ I was given because they were way out of my job scope and I knew that those tasks belonged to someone else in the office and not me. After a couple of times I refused to take on these tasks, these people who like to taichi their work (pass on their work to someone else) stopped coming to me and my workload became much better.

I hope things will get better for you! You can rant on here or even PM me to rant. It’s better to talk than keep troubles to yourself!

:heart3:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t use many emoticons (except for one or two) but that is twerk? I mean what`s the meaning?

same question I had! :sweatingbullets: I just need to know if it is good, bad or ugly!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

same question I had! :sweatingbullets: I just need to know if it is good, bad or ugly!

So, what was the answer?

It looks naughty. :D I prefer tango. There is not a passion/fire emoticon here?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

+2

So I can twerk to posts now? And it gives +1? Honestly, if I twerk to a post, it should rather give -1 (disgusting) points.

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Whichever way you sent it to her, it's a cute bracelet. And, she clearly seems to like it. Good job!

Well personally during covid times is a bit difficult and I still have no plans to travel to Korea in the near future. So I pretty much just sent it via Mail with a letter. I also know she received it. They always do a IG story if they got something. 

I just never knew she wears it regularly.