Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou Ya I put that on the list! Waiting for more eps to be out before I start that drama. NF just added a few titles I think I might start the Choi Siwon drama and Dear My Friends.

Which Choi Siwon drama? :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Replies 149.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou Ya I put that on the list! Waiting for more eps to be out before I start that drama. NF just added a few titles I think I might start the Choi Siwon drama and Dear My Friends.

Okkk.. I ll be waiting to see whether you like bulldog:joy: dear my friends? I just googled it..the drama with some oldies and jo in sung?:blink:

+2

@partyon Revolutionary Love! It was just added on NF June 1st. I find Choi Siwon acts okay for romcoms so I’ll give it a go:D

@snowlou Yep that’s the one! I’m watching for the scriptwriter actually, loved her works so far so gonna give this a try too.

• LOL 3
41 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Okkk.. I ll be waiting to see whether you like bulldog:joy: dear my friends? I just googled it..the drama with some oldies and jo in sung?:blink:

Jo In Sung! Oppa! :wub:

1585806258-20200402-joinsung.jpg

22 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@partyon Revolutionary Love! It was just added on NF June 1st. I find Choi Siwon acts okay for romcoms so I’ll give it a go:D

I absolutely HATED Revolutionary Love.... Love Siwon, but that drama - just no! His character was SO ANNOYING!

:angry:

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh I just finished Chocolate Ep 4. Plus points: YKS in glasses (Ahhhhh! I love my men with specs.), and YKS and HJW's acting. Negative points: It's so drama until I find it a bit corny. Lol.Poor Cha Young and Lee Kang. What is this luck and fate that they have! Still watching though. 

Lee Seung Gi! Loved him since his 2D1N days, that post-army photoshoot. *fans self. But I don't like his dramas. I prefer him in variety!

• LOL 2
12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Jo In Sung! Oppa! :wub:

I absolutely HATED Revolutionary Love.... Love Siwon, but that drama - just no! His character was SO ANNOYING!

Yikes oh no!!! Hahaha ok I will start with Dear My Friends first then. I miss JIS so much sighhhh:bawling: I know he only has a cameo role in this but it's better than nothing.

@wallflowersforjane Yep Chocolate is slowwwww-burnnnn. Not everyone's cup of tea but it was certainly mine. I started it late so was able to binge-watch the first 10 eps on NF. Only had to experience the weekly wait from Ep 12 onwards :D

Edit: @Lawyerh What happens in ep6-7? I can't remember already. Is it the

Spoiler

Apron scene??

Or was this later? The sexual tension was mMmmM

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wah finally someone said this. High 5! I really like him in Little Forest. He was so good babysitting small kids...

NGL was a bit scared when I hit reply. Yes, next on my watch list! I did like his Matchmaker movie though!

@Lawyerh @im0202 I will! YKS makes it much easier to hang in there. And as long he keeps the glasses on. Heehee! It's not the slow-burn so much but all the crazy drama that his family comes up with.

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

722 Actually I watched this because @Ameera Ali give the funny gif. Then I know this drama not as sad as I thought :lol:

Can tell it's meant to be sweet and quiet. Give me all that scenery! I love dramas like these.

@im0202 :ph34r:  Really going to watch faster now that there are many good bits in the future.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

My list just getting younger by the day :lol: Must be @triplem's influence. Seo Kang Joon, Lee Seung Gi are my fav. But you know YYS came, and I forgot all of them :phew:

"Oppa for a season". Is my motto. 

Life is too short for one age group. I love so many from the young ones to some in their 40s .... Age is but a number, but some oppas age like fine wine. my faves Lee Joon Hyuk, Jung Kyung Ho and Kim Ji Suk  are good examples. SKJ has this beautiful face...but  I leave  LSG for you and @Sushimi

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

hhahahha.... I watched it ...not the best drama out there but I was rooting for him. Did you watch My Fellow Citizens? That was not too bad...

9 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Not at all! I am not a die-hard either, just recently joined the forums because of Hospital Playlist. Good night! Share your rom-coms when you are back, I love them too! :)

okay so when I watch rom coms it's usually just movies and not series idk why. So my top 5 rom coms/just comedies in general are

1. Clueless 2. The Duff 3. 13 going on 30 4.Stepmonster 5. and I'm absolutely sure this is not a rom com but I love Uncle Buck.

I tend to like the teen rom coms or movies with a younger protagonist because I am still a younger person myself. I also love anything with John Candy in it. Let me know what your favorites are @wallflowersforjane.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, triplem said:

hhahahha.... I watched it ...not the best drama out there but I was rooting for him. Did you watch My Fellow Citizens? That was not too bad...

My Fellow Citizens was definitely better than Revolutionary Love. :)

Wish Siwon would try something else than a romcom. He's typecast in those same roles over and over again. Would be fun to see him in an action drama - he has a great body and is athletic. :wub:

Same thing goes for Choi Jin Hyuk. Either it's a romcom or it's an action drama. Would love to see him try a melodrama for once.

@/\mirmz/\ I absolutely love Clueless :kiss_wink:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Hear hear! My list goes both ways too. 

Multifandom is the key to happiness :mrgreen:

By the way, Chocolate is a slow burn - like slow..ahahah but I think the leads make it work. I also like the actor who plays the cousin. He will be in a JTBC cop drama in July . Looking forward...

@partyon yes SiWon has been typecast because PDs I think always see him as someone good at exaggerated humour. CJH did do a melodrama - Pride and Prejudice. The story line got a bit lost but I really liked him there. edit to add: Justice was good too though plot could be tighter. I have watched a lot of CJH dramas too since I love him. But the last one was disappointing - Rugal...I could only do 4 episodes before I gave up. The story lacked something. 

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

will be in a JTBC cop drama in July . 

Ohh..this is one of the detective dramas i'm looking forward to watching. It has Son Hyun Joo...and the other guy who is in Familiar Wife. 

Last one for the night...738

12 minutes ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

okay so when I watch rom coms it's usually just movies and not series idk why. So my top 5 rom coms/just comedies in general are

1. Clueless 2. The Duff 3. 13 going on 30 4.Stepmonster 5. and I'm absolutely sure this is not a rom com but I love Uncle Buck.

I tend to like the teen rom coms or movies with a younger protagonist because I am still a younger person myself. I also love anything with John Candy in it. Let me know what your favorites are @wallflowersforjane.

Those are great movies! Clueless has been on my to-watch list for ages, I know it's terrible! Of your list, I watched The Duff as well. I can't believe the actress was so old when she played a high-schooler! Let's see my favourites are (in no order): You've Got Mail, He's Just Not That Into You, Definitely Maybe, Serendipity, Amelie, Singin' in the Rain (I love my musical classics!). I have really been enjoying the Netflix rom-coms too: Always Be My Maybe, Set It Up, Sierra Burgess Is A Loser.

• Love 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic