Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I like how MGY acted as Ej on this drama. 

She is so good! I hope she comes back soon with a great drama! Do you remember the scene where EJ and KH "dated" in 1hr 20mins. I love that so much! 

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

100 > substract, not I calculate wrongly

You are subtracting too?!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Had some Chicken Schnitzel and chips. Then finished off with some Gongcha (earl grey milk tea with white pearls)

Oh I love chicken Schnitzel! I ever tried making it last week and it tasted quite okay, edible. So I decide to just buy it for later.

hahaha, I will be off for a while to get my noodle. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Woah I caught a few clips of the IONTBO OTP on instagram and the chemistry is scorching!

@wallflowersforjane

I cannot handle any more hot outfits from Moon Young ( Ye-Ji)

That 2nd ep with the black dress and knee high socks and alll the ensemble.....got me good... Loved every bit of it. hahahaha

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane

I cannot handle any more hot outfits from Moon Young ( Ye-Ji)

That 2nd ep with the black dress and knee high socks and alll the ensemble.....got me good... Loved every bit of it. hahahaha

I can see why! And bro, it's only Ep 2. This may be a low bar for 14 (?) more episodes! Haha!

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane Im so keen for the next 2 episodes, trying to stay away from the main discussion thread of the show incase i see some sneak peak of her oufits/spoilers. hahaha

Lolol! This is the first I am hearing that outfits is the reason for avoiding spoilers. I am glad it's on Netflix, that's more incentive for me to watch it while it's still airing.

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@wallflowersforjane I go to where the money go...:joy:

Wahhhh! Is this a permanent or time-based deal? Hahaha!

I think @stroppyse is right, we may need a list of the +/- team because keeping track by alphabetical is getting more complicated!

• LOL 3

108 (corrected)

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

bubba tea fans ...white pearls of black pearls? 
The white ones are better I think ! 

Erm, no pearls. Hahahaha! Do you have PlayMade up there? They have more than black / white pearls. Got pink!

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Depend on my donors continuation :exercice:

Can respect this realist POV. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@wallflowersforjane for me, apart from the color difference, the white pearls, the texture feels more like jelly whereas the normal darker pearls have a softer chewy texture. Taste wise, yeh im still working on that, its almost the same to me for both but im sure they are not. Just me enjoying the drink too much to channel my inner power to break down the drink to analyze and describe. hahahahaha

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane for me, apart from the color difference, the white pearls, the texture feels more like jelly whereas the normal darker pearls have a softer chewy texture. Taste wise, yeh im still working on that, its almost the same to me for both but im sure they are not. Just me enjoying the drink too much to channel my inner power to break down the drink to analyze and describe.

hahahahaha

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

I find the black ones not so great , sometimes it’s like it’s too hard or not properly cooked . So that’s how I discovered the white ones 

Yeah! I agree on the not properly cooked pearls. Hate that. I will have to give white pearls a try. Sometimes I like to put ai yu in the fruit teas if I am feeling hungry.

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

@wallflowersforjane oooo pink ! I don’t think we’ve got Playmade . We do hv a lot of different shops with all sorts of flavours/ combinations.

It's pink cactus! They also have chrysanthemum flavour, I like to add that to their chrysanthemum milk tea! It's so good!

• Like 2
  • Love 1