[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@cenching @Lawyerh I found this. I think we should try this ^_* Jessica Jung’s method hahahaha

Note: wOw too many basic creams. And she uses foundation mmmm.. 

@Ameera Ali

main.png;compress=true?__=20161019

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Let’s just see how many people thinks that my DP is a girl? :lol: well technically she is a girl...oohhh..I want to get a choker, buttt I don’t like things near my neck.. :( actually I wouldn’t mind doing Hae Mi’s haircut :) ( @Ameera Ali @triplem Hae Mi is Hae il’s alter ego for feminism...or I just want to call her Hae Mi. Because the name fits her:joy:)

Ps. I’m outta my mind

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Ameera AliI loveeeeeee this kind of scenes. I spazz on these kinds of stuff. I have a really weird taste.:sweatingbullets:

@triplem I did not gif that. Haha oh should have done it. Haha. I just gif the girl parts (no koo okay some got)and the him wearing the cap part. I made 7 gifs...

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching @Lawyerh I found this. I think we should try this ^_* Jessica Jung’s method hahahaha

Note: wOw too many basic creams. And she uses foundation mmmm..

Ha ha ha @Sejabin i think i pass this... so long the step.. i will lose beauty sleep and late to work. And i think still will not looking anywhere near this Jung girl :D:lol:. Shes my fav from ex SNSD, the most classiest one... and of course Tiffany as well.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lmangla not watching anything at all? Wanna try Love in Sadness?

I am so looking forward to Confession premiering tonight.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@triplem ~ just the title "liver or die" sounds off-putting to me! :sweatingbullets:... why is it called liver of all things? is there a liver transplant? liver cirrohsis? liver cancer? ... and yea, I avoid OCN...

@ktcjdrama ~ let me introduce her had a similar plot to love in sadness, it didn't really sound interesting. plus, I can't stand the lead actress even though I like the two guys. it is not because of her scandal husband but I couldn't stand her acting in another drama that I watched.. drove me nuts! so yea, just sort of watching and dropping dramas. tried to watch 2 lakorns but they weren't hooking me enough to finish beyond the few episodes.. . just in a strange mood I guess. maybe I will watch some hallmark movies or some detective series like signal...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2