Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon @angelangie unfair job desc division I guess. It's been 4 months since I joined my current workplace. At first when I got the job desc, since I never knew about it I just accepted it. But then gradually my portion got more and more bigger while my partner got less. 

And according to rumors (and some facts that I witnessed), my manager play favor with my partner. 

The current position was opened because my partner was overwhelmed with hers months before. Once I join, her portion got easier while mine was piling up. 

As an introvert, it was not easy to open up with strangers. But if I didn't, then it would only give negative results towards myself, especially in a workplace. 

Maybe this pandemic did affect with my mood too. Never once I work from home and always come to work and did overtime for about one to two hours. When the regulations got loosen up by the government, my schedule never changed too.. I guess I was burnt out my exhaustion and my simple wish to stay at home while others are at work never happened in the near future...

Sorry for a long rant. I guess I just felt a bit tired and moody because my positive thinking that I built since morning has gone now

ㅠ ㅠ

• Sad 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:
2 hours ago, partyon said:

You guys are always so worried that I'm going to back to Team Add. I won't do that until Team Add has lost 15 times in a row. 

I'm always on the underdog's side.

no we will not accepted you.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Sejabin I am sure some people on Team Add will welcome me back if you lose too many times in a row. :D

Wait... wait.... what did I just read here??? @partyon going back to add team? Aren't you team subtract? Why would you?

1 hour ago, partyon said:

lol :D No, PMY was not in Jane Eyre. It's a British drama. :D

Ah... I see. Not know much about British drama but thanks for the references. :lol: When it comes to British it automatically connects me with Harry Potter. :lol:

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Hanyeoun...Hanyeoun...I summon Hanyeoun...Hanyeounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Sushi summon him with calm! You keep twerking him. :astonished: 

I do need something safety guarantee cause I think I can buy that oppa now. But.. but... then I'd be peniless. :hypehype:"Should I buy or should I keep saving?" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Sorry for a long rant. I guess I just felt a bit tired and moody because my positive thinking that I built since morning has gone now

No worries. We are hear to listen. Not sure if I can give a good solution. But there is no easy work so hang in there. Or if you can talk this to your manager. Why don't you try to consult this matter to him maybe you'll get an answer or solution. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@alleram95 dear buddy, thanks but I'll just take your sincerity. :blush: 

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Googled it. Glory Jane? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_Jane [cc: @angelangie @partyon]

I vaguely remembered the hype because it was after CJM did Cinderella's Sister!

Yes that is the drama @wallflowersforjane thanks. I didn't watch it tho. Just know some bits from recaps. So dunno what the story about. I just remember there's Jane in it. :D btw I watched CS. It's my first drama ever after I watched LMH's dramas. Hahaha. The story is good. Watched it a few years back when my cousin were watching this on her laptop. So joined her. 

• Like 3

@alleram95 We are here for you! Rant ahead!

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

But then gradually my portion got more and more bigger while my partner got less. 

And according to rumors (and some facts that I witnessed), my manager play favor with my partner. 

Is this an opportunity where with a bigger portion, you might be able to justify for a salary increase or a promotion? It's a bit of a double-edged sword but the more efficient and productive you are, the more work you will get. Positively thinking about this, it helps build up your resume when you are seeking a new position in future. Is this your first job?

As for the manager, it would be helpful for you to document factually the instances of favouritism. This is something I learned in management. It's not about the blame game but to ensure that you have factual evidence when you need it, especially to stand up for yourself.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

btw I watched CS. It's my first drama ever after I watched LMH's dramas. Hahaha. The story is good. Watched it a few years back when my cousin were watching this on her laptop. So joined her. 

The story is really interesting, the idea of the reverse Cinderella. I loved the early episodes when they were young but then it got a bit weepy in the middle for me. I just wanted MGY to stop crying so much! Someone put it up on youtube recently so I re-watched my favourite parts! This drama also cemented Kim Gap Su in my mind as the Best Drama Dad! I was so worried he was going to be evil in HP! Thank goodness! (Maybe this will be my competition entry!)

• Like 3