Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

56 minutes ago, nrllee said:

He’s back!!!  Ooo I like the sound of this...on OCN... please pair him with an actress I like. :wub:

Hahaha he is supposed to play two characters

And omg he looks so awesome! So cold!

IMG-20191120-083434.jpg

+2

• Love 2

21 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sushimi what is this I hear there will be Vagabond 2?  :huh:

Not confirmed still haven't end yet  

Haha..all i know oppa very handsome when he is serious:D

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@triplem @Jillia maybe put a friendly reminder up in the Extraordinary You thread that only 3 pics are allowed per post and the rest go in a spoiler?  My browser is having a hard time coping.  Some newbies have been posting a lot of pics/gifs/videos in last few pages... no big deal, I think they are just enthusiastic about finale week. TIA.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I am waiting for Jillia to put a friendly reminder up in the Extraordinary You thread that only 3 pics are allowed per post and the rest go in a spoiler?  My browser is having a hard time coping.  Some newbies have been posting a lot of pics/gifs/videos in last few pages... no big deal, I think they are just enthusiastic about finale week. TIA.

Or you can tag and tell her, her as in the poster while you are posting? haha

+2

Am in class and my soul is gone and my mind is full of oppa..Im such a hopeless case lol

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem @Jillia maybe put a friendly reminder up in the Extraordinary You thread that only 3 pics are allowed per post and the rest go in a spoiler?  My browser is having a hard time coping.  Some newbies have been posting a lot of pics/gifs/videos in last few pages... no big deal, I think they are just enthusiastic about finale week. TIA.

Sorted by jillia 

-----------------------

my current fave OTP

after 16 (out of 50) episodes got a handshake ...:lol:

hBz2uh9.gif

sigh @Lawyerh ...my country , no difference  We're constantly battling for English to be made a priority. 

Edited by Guest

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @triplemIt's raining and I'm soooo....wanting to get a shower after a hot day haha. Feel like running under the rain and shower.. How's the weather from your side? 

Haha..im gonna get drenched when i get back home..So technically got rain shower no? :joy:

@Lawyerhoppalicious 2019

IMG-20191120-173815.jpg

But no six packs okay lah haha handsome enough...*Zips up bag and run away* 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

@Sushimi he will show some  abs , so the thread may get some visitors on Friday  :joy:

@triplem oh yeah , it’s freak me out :mrgreen: 

@Lawyerh bad for English teacher :joy:

not time for career change :D

+2

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh @triplem @Sushimi  I have crush on police officer :joy: 

fbc96781bc8cff8dbcd563286685d1147e0a6cc6

** stop putting it on the mouth :D

@triplem will you do a Short recap on SB today :wub:,I keep thinking how will Jenny will get out , who will play hero long leg  or husband :joy:

• LOL 4

@Ameera Ali I’m not sure if I’ll be able to watch live today . I’m supposed to go out for dinner.  So depends on what time I come back. She’ll miraculously survive this :D  ...I think her husband. 

yes welcome to mr dimples charms . If you hv yet to see , watch him in Strongest Delivery Man. He was 2nd lead but had his own love line . Also the short drama - You drive me crazy . 

Lol walking under the rain with a raincoat now i look like subway ghost. Pwahaha.

+2

• LOL 2

@triplem it’s all right , enjoy your dinner :wub: the husband is weird he never get angry so my money on the  long leg oppa :joy:

just when did he learn fighting, while he get beaten up :joy:

15742452691574245239.gif

** Thanks for the suggestion, I need it Monday will be last day on nokdu :tears:
+2

• Love 2

34 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

812, after watching The Untamed; my heart is heavy, but warm :).

I thought about starting it but it’s got so many episodes?  I don’t know if I will have the time and patience to watch for so long.

• Like 1

@Lawyerh your oppa and me have something in common :joy: in school I used to end playing this :joy:

** I wouldn’t lie , seeing this make me hate less on my old music teacher :joy: she never make me play piano :naughty: 

@Sarang21 :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

49 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I thought about starting it but it’s got so many episodes?  I don’t know if I will have the time and patience to watch for so long.

814. @nrllee I highly recommend it^^!!! 50 episodes is long, but the pace is good and the storyline is great!! The episode go by fast. I finsihed it within a week-ish; and that is because I binged watched on the weekend lol!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1