Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

By the way ..Rebel ...I’m at ep 13. Why do I feel sorry for the king ? He’s really wanting to be a good king , but he’s constantly being challenged by the officials. He’s got some sort of inferiority complex right ? 

Yes, I also felt sympathy for the king even as he was descending into madness. It also explains how Nok Soo's heart is actually slowing going towards the king, even though initially, she was just manipulating him. More in spoiler.

Spoiler

The king is represented as actually being a bit on the weak side, given as he is to preferring art, music, and performance over the politics and duties of the state as a king must. Thus, he's actually pretty ripe for unscrupulous nobles to play him, which is what happens. They feed his delusions in order to get the laws and orders that are beneficial to themselves, and everyone around him strokes his ego. But, his entertainment are actually a form of escape from a life that he was groomed for, but was never comfortable in, and that also feeds his insecurity. Especially when his nobles start feeding him stories of how the commoners prefer HGD to the king.

Anyway, even as the king descends into his delusional madness, it's hard not to pity him since he seems so lost and out of his element as king. In another world, he would have been much happier as a musician or a musical actor.  :) Too bad for his subjects, though.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

At first I only had a slight suspicion but now I am 100% sure that TYH is written with Goblin's fans in mind. Half of each episode dedicated to the lovey dovey between Grim Reaper and The Queen.....LDW even has a very pale makeup and red lip, reminiscence of his Grim Reaper past....I remember watching him in RM, he was not THAT pale....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@cenching yeah i remember he was not that pale prior to Goblin. 

He was more manly in The Partner.

XkoaVm6.png

Its also about lawyer, and have good storyline. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

876 :joy:

I laugh when they take DOTS scenes haHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I love youuuuuuuu

ichi marayooooooooo

only youuuuuuuuuu

Wkwkkwwkkw :joy: :love:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, cenching said:

At first I only had a slight suspicion but now I am 100% sure that TYH is written with Goblin's fans in mind. Half of each episode dedicated to the lovey dovey between Grim Reaper and The Queen.....LDW even has a very pale makeup and red lip, reminiscence of his Grim Reaper past....I remember watching him in RM, he was not THAT pale....

Haha . Actually the story is based on a web toon by Kakao . It was a popular one like What’s wrong with secretary kim , which was also directed by this PD. But the PD did not actually offer the role to Lee Dong Wook. It was first offered to Jung Kyung Ho, who turned it down ..I love JKH but Glad he didn’t take it up . This paring is perfect for Goblin’s Pichi Couple . The direction now & the buzz of course is based to an extent on the popularity of their Goblin partnership . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

It was first offered to Jung Kyung Ho, who turned it down ..I love JKH but Glad he didn’t take it up .

886. I love JKH as well. Especially Falling for Innocence and One More time Happy Ending.

JKH & YIN couple doesnt sounds right to me haha.. theyre co star in that OMTHE. Dont think they have chemistry together. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1