Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22Omg! HOW DARE THEY CUT A WEDDING SCENE!!!! They look perfect. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

lols.. maybe they are already in time constraint... lols.. I notice from the MV there were few scenes that was cut tooo... so.. best to watch them after you watch the movie... :D

@Sejabin Have you ever watch It started with a kiss back in 2005?

Or will mentioning Itazura na kiss in 1999 rings any bell? the ones with agnes monica *facepalm* lols... this is that story... but in a movie version .... it's airing in theater right now..  but of course not indonesia... <_<

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@lynne22 I watch agnes monica version but not finished. Btw that wuxia drama in that MV that you share. That lady with red gown and that guy with red eyes and black robes.. btw what title is that?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin :joy: the agnesmo version was not something I want to remember hahahaha.....

Ah you mean this one??? Its unsubed yet... The title is seriously unoriginal :sweatingbullets: The Legend - 招摇

Cute OTP right??? 

She's a ghost.. borrowing a friends body.. lols... she wanted to take revenge on the guy.... because she tought he planned her death...Which is furthest from the truth!

She misunderstood him, Her death was an accident :(

LOL.... the amount of times her revenge schemes fell trough are so hilarious...  

The most touching part is that he knowssss... he knowss she's back in the land of the living...  :tears: He's very sincere and regrets her death..... So whatever pain she gave him.. he just took it with a smile.... :tears:

Seriously tho... this guy's love and care is very unselfish.. one of the best male lead I've seen in a while! 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1

686 :wub:

Oh it’s unsubed yet? I wish I could speak Chinese :bawling: I want to watch it. Seems romantic xixixixixi :heart: I only know wo ai ni wo cen te cen te hen ai ni :love: wkwkkwkwwk

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@lynne22 I understand. It's hard to fit in 30 eps of drama in 2 hours. I wish they release an full online version in Viki or Netflix or whatever. Is it too much to hope for?

I really like the plot of this other drama you are talking about. The legends? Female lead wanting to kill the male lead?!?! That's exactly the kind of conflict I like. Bwahahahahahaha. Ping me when it starts getting subbed. I'll watch it with you. 

Spoiler

Dz0dRwZXcAUuz8U?format=jpg&name=large

:w00t::lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Sejabin @kokodus 

LOL... the story is quite romantic.. but its set in a wuxia setting..lols. Don't you remember, I once say that I think the story reminds me of TMOPB but jianghu version :P 

She totally misunderstood him..

For her, he's only someone passing by when she's young.. but he still remember her kindness to him when he is in need. So in the beginning it is very one sided love..... 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@lynne22 I'm still confused about the differences between XianXia, Jiang hu, wuxia etc. I read the synopsis for the show you are talking about, it has demon sect, immortals and everything. Evernight also has some of those. Mmm. My understanding is that, Jianghu is different from XianXia in that they deal with both normal and fantasy worlds? Normal people can cultivate to become immortals? But XianXia is entirely about immortals?

• Like 2