Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

836. @cenching

Yeah i was like... girl you see him in office almost 8 hours already (havent included the OT). Just 1 cancelled lunch nothing biggie. Haha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

836. @cenching

Yeah i was like... girl you see him in office almost 8 hours already (havent included the OT). Just 1 cancelled lunch nothing biggie. Haha...

Not to mention the comparison between Avatar and Lawyer movies.....:joy:  I am dead!!! :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I guess everyone is talking about the near unbearable sweetness of Touch Your Heart?

Yes yes . I get a sugar high every episode. 

By the way ..Rebel ...I’m at ep 13. Why do I feel sorry for the king ? He’s really wanting to be a good king , but he’s constantly being challenged by the officials. He’s got some sort of inferiority complex right ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

Just now, cenching said:

PASTA!!!! I want PASTA!!!! :joy::joy::joy:

846 :love: 

ME TOO!! :heart:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

But it wasn’t just the fact that JR cancelled lunch, it was the fact that he cancelled on her to have lunch with another woman! ;) I also loved that it  took him having a conversation with his friend to figure out she was jealous. Lol. But the fact that he went to the meet up (he’d originally said he wouldn’t attend) with his work colleagues in order to put their case before judge and jury was priceless. :lol:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1