Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

9 minutes ago, Super Gal99 said:

:) @Lmangla after the shocking news,  i m already resigned with the ending but but super annoyed with those shippers of u-know-which-OTP hahaaa...:P  ops not OTP correction heee

yea, what to do.. it does feel like somehow we lost the game even without playing. sigh.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@Lmangla oh u should join in that tvn drama thread - "touch my heart" hahaa... Caramel Custard is super comical in it:P. *whisper* fluffy but plot is ...is... *cough*...haaa... I juz replied to ktjcdrama's invitation over there:D

Almost wanted to make gifs again - *piak!!* itchy fingers

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Super Gal99 I thought you were leaving. You know, I know and everyone here knows that you won't leave. Lolol.

@Lmanglasend me the link!!!! But last time you said you didn't even watch the 2nd part!!!

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, Super Gal99 said:

@Lmangla oh u should join in that tvn drama thread - "touch my heart" hahaa... Caramel Custard is super comical in it:P. *whisper* fluffy but plot is ...is... *cough*...haaa... I juz replied to ktjcdrama's invitation over there:D

Almost wanted to make gifs again - *piak!!* itchy fingers

caramel custard! hahahaha... we had such good laughs over that drama. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

:lol: @kokodus yah!!!

我真的离开啦! Translate: i am really leaving lah!:P

I deleted my account but Soompi's fault plus Hot Bodyguard's fault - too easy to log in hahaa:lol: 

Ok.ok my own fault - fingers too itchy wawawaaa~~

So now i juz leave my new one alone - wasted my time submitting request...tsk! *covers soompi tech support's eyes* ( she juz emailed me asking me about my new account ...*dum~~)

@staygold i am binging completed drama Sky Castle - Wow wow wow!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Super Gal99No lah....Don't leave.....Just give up. Don't try to resist. It's useless. You know you will be pulled back eventually. There are going to be hot oppas and their hotter abs everywhere.... Hahaha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

kekeke.. @kokodus ~ goat movie is one of those series that you can jump in halfway through the movie and still know what happened. so need to watch part 2. hahahaha... will PM you link

@staygold ~ so in the drama, "good witch", this guy was sort of villainish but really felt bad for him as his wife was a super villain and he was doing all these bad things just so he can get a divorce and have some peace. so I kept saying, that I just feel so bad that I feel like giving him a bowl of caramel custard and making all his sadness go away. so eventually his nickname became caramel custard and thats how we started to jokingly refer to him... we actually had nicknames for all the characters. kekekke... 

34391978_408909066291890_139634566094022

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Lmangla But the 2nd part was also really cute though. They did have some separation angst, but you know what they say, separations makes the heart grow fonder. So the reunion at the end between him and goats was adorable. Oh yeah I keep forgetting that there was a female lead in this movie. LOL. This is purely a love story between him and the goat kids for me. Hahahaha. 

• LOL 4

Wahaha @kokodus your turn to pull my leg ah?! cannot lah...

*whisper* aiya my RL oppa aka Spiderman super duber triple unhappy that i play too much with drama oppas heeeee:lol:

Ok ah dont pull my red short skirt ya

...o..kay.. 真的走啦!(trans : really going off lah!)

:kiss_wink: bye!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Super Gal99Cannot say anything after you brought in  Spiderman. hahahaha Alright lah....I'll stop pulling your leg. Have fun with your Spiderman!!!!! Don't forget us!!!!

• LOL 3

@Lmangla Just started the movie. See the even letting the goats decide the wedding invitation for him. That right there is true love, I tell ya...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodus ~ it was a good wedding and even goats were there. :D ... feel satisfied.. perfect way to cleanse out the taste of that palace drama. no motivation to even see the last episodes this week.. @triplem ~ how about you? will you see it?

• Like 4