Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, larus said:

So, what was the answer?

It looks naughty. :D I prefer tango. There is not a passion/fire emoticon here?

I have no clue! that video has some much r-rated/19+ suggestions that I am not sure how interpret what clicking twerk reaction button means.

:cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

The story is really interesting, the idea of the reverse Cinderella.

it is! it's like the spin off story of Cinderella where the Cinderella is quite annoying imo. 

I loved the early episodes when they were young but then it got a bit weepy in the middle for me.

same!!! the rest are the crying fest to the end. hahaha. But it is still good looking at how the story goes on much complex. EJ is such a tsundere type. she might look like a cactus from outside but she does care to her stepfather family. The source of all this calamity is the mother who is greed and obsessed over money. 

I just wanted MGY to stop crying so much!

it breaks my heart whenever she does. I remember one of the scene where she was so desperate for all what happened caused by the siste's uncle, she walked like a zombie through the lake and went more and more deep until the uncle ran to stop her from drowning herself. I like how MGY acted as Ej on this drama. 

his drama also cemented Kim Gap Su in my mind as the Best Drama Dad! I was so worried he was going to be evil in HP! Thank goodness! (Maybe this will be my competition entry!)

KGs, for a second I thought who is he? The actor who played the father. Yes, he's such a great father in CS. It's a good idea. Go, take your keyboard and type your ideas now. I have sent mine! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

take your time @TRaNz get some rest first and enjoy your food. So did you get your fave burger? you said the only nearby place is closed so you did go far a way to get it huh. The food must be double delicious now. :lol:

It's 7.15 pm here, time for dinner. I'm craving for some chicken noodle so I might go out later before they close. 

• Like 3

@Alice Wonderland Oh I drove 40 minutes to the city coz i felt like it, wanted the drive. Had some Chicken Schnitzel and chips. Then finished off with some Gongcha (earl grey milk tea with white pearls) and then took the long way home. Now just resting, probably sleep soon. Let the numbers roll over. haha

Should go get your food :mrgreen:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I am listening to the song right now hahahah.. today after the singing contest those songs keep echoing in my head hahaha. 

Forget about the duet. I felt uncomfortable HAAHAHAHHAHAHA 

So how was the result? did you win the contest? ah... waee?? What does 'cah nganteng' do to you? you didn't throw him out of the stage right? :Megalol:

• Like 2