[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

+2

admins what happened with soompi template? There’s an error on my screen. 

• Like 3

Finally this bunch of macaroon eater lawfirm guys do a decent work together to help KJR :mrgreen:

His boss and KJR conversation over soju is also quite touching...:heart:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

Episode 14 is really nice, the kiss is only a big bonus....:glasses:

Im actually slightly tearing up over kwon & yeon background story.. and im not an emotional person. Dont know his boss actually take care of him so much. I think they have better love line than the main couple muahahaha :glasses:

P.s her earrings so pretty here

And yeah @triplem KJR bag is err... haha. This type of bag good to go shopping in market :mrgreen: you can just throw everything on it...

qsLNfht.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

why it is said I must to post 5 posts to unlocked my post? What happened with my posts? :bawling:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

why it is said I must to post 5 posts to unlocked my post? What happened with my posts? :bawling:

Hmm? What do you mean? Your post is fine

we have new badges ...

• Like 2

@Lawyerh

I always love a good bromance, the main couple in Goblin IMO was GrimLin....The scene where SW tried to mediated the talk was so funny but touching at the same time....Never thought that the fan boy/gif and meme creator/Vice Pres. of OSY Fan Club was such endearing person....

This drama wrote some very nice characters with many facets...Mama's Boy with his Narcissistic/Abslicious persona but actually very sincere inside, The CEO of Always Law Firm with his seemingly obnoxious persona but actually very kind-hearted and a loyal friend, an OSY who is actually more an OJS and KJR the Ice King outside but Fire King inside, The Scary Face Mr. Lee who is Beautiful and a softie inside, even the air headed Receptionist who actually knows more than most people.

+2

• Love 3
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Haha i know the trophie feels like im a newbie soompier baby born with just 5 posts hahaha...

@cenching yeah the drama quite refreshing eventhough the main idea was cliche. They do good job in giving meaning to each relationship. 

• Like 2

@Sejabin the admin is testing out new badges . It’s not asking you to unlock . It’s has been unlock because you had 5posts 

1DAE7F7C-D5CE-48EA-A57C-6E5E4DAD766B.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

624 :kiss:

can’t see anything yet because I am using handphone since I am a house prisoner now. Perhaps if I can use laptop to login I will understand :kiss:

#soompigemesin

#gemesin

@triplem I am trying to understand :kiss_closed:

@Lawyerh also I don’t understand why must they give him that feminin bag ~_~

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4