Add and Subtract Game

My Chan looks like Pokémon trainer :joy:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@kokodus

One thing that I hopelessly admire from both  DengLun and his long lost sibling Henry Lau is their flawless complexion....:glasses: Smooth pore-less alabaster creamy skin with naturally red luscious lips....:love:

Henry Lau

https://fx.weico.net/share/59837454.html?weibo_id=4341761771843403

DengLun

https://fx.weico.net/share/59837772.html?weibo_id=4343211063057807

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Kim Nam Gil :heart: he looks handsome too. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

I'm an Aries

+2 :mask:

I love her because she is my mom and well.. she is always very fast in anything and always brave. I have never seen her scared or afraid. Even when we watch horror movie in the theater when I always closed my eyes because I scared, she will just said to me “Sejabin this movie is too unlogic.” ~_~ can you believe it. She knows no scared. But.. whenever she angry she become a big wolf WKWKKWKWKWWKKWKWKWWKWKKWWKKWKWKWKWKWKWK she scared to no one so when she angry to someone she can eat them alive :joy: I didn’t dare to enter our house about one week when the earthquakes happened, but mom, she can chooses her dresses in her bedroom between the aftershocks put lipstick and perfect make up. We all in this neighborhood were scared and afraid but mom was still with her full make up. Everyday. Yes even the 1st day after that big earthquake. Aries mom is so unbelieveable :heart: I brought her to the hospital because she fell in our bathroom at that earthquake moment and the doctor said, “ma’am, you are not look like the the earthquake victim. You look too pretty.” And she just ~~~> :blush: me *rolling eyes

@Ameera Ali Hu um.. so now I rewatching touch your heart kdrama again from ep 1 xixixxixixiixixiix :blush: can’t sleep yet. The heartburn always attack me after I eat something. Perhaps because I lying too soon after eat but if not lying I will vomit. Oh Gosh. Btw I will continue touch your heart again until I feel sleepy :wub: *huggssssss

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem coffee prince is very classic kdrama.. but i wonder guys also can enjoy this type of drama? Haha :rolleyes: I remember in some points its a bit draggy & boring. Goblin is more sensible for him. 

hahahahah...my hubs can watch any genre . From coming of age to horror, romance to murder mystery.  He was a former movie reviewer , and a true movie/ drama addict. For dramas, he actually like the rom-coms as he says it's light and can easily follow or pick up . With melos , he's got to really focus . 

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

drama slump :unsure:

After TLE, most people need to detox...:ph34r:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh you are speaking my language. :joy: I really love those princes. They are funny and awesome. They have grown into beautiful flowers now :) Like how they were once a sprout and now a flower. Hahaha

Coffee prince jjiang!

+2

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Kim Nam Gil :heart: he looks handsome too. 

+2

Agreed ...he looks so good as Father Kim. If I attended his mass, I would be sinning a lot :P

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

@triplem then the sudden “YAH!” Everyone jump :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

@triplem then the sudden “YAH!” Everyone jump :joy:

+2

aahaah , I love how direct he is and does not give two hoots about molly coddling the congregation and sugar coating his words. I lurved it when he told off those two women who were undecided if they should attend mass or not. 

• Like 3

@triplem omg yes! I kind of love characters like this. Straight-forward. And not wasting time :) but felt bad that he told off the guy with big bread.

+2

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem omg yes! I kind of love characters like this. Straight-forward. And not wasting time :) but felt bad that he told off the guy with big bread.

+2

Yep...that was why he had to witness how sweet the guy really is..but to be fair, eating is a no-no in Church. It is disrespectful, so in some ways Father Kim was right , though he could have been gentler of course

• Like 4