Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

She is so good! I hope she comes back soon with a great drama! Do you remember the scene where EJ and KH "dated" in 1hr 20mins. I love that so much! 

Perhaps, have you watched Catch The Ghost Yoo Ryeong? It's her recent work and I really like it. Sigh... it ended memorably happy. I wish she could come back soon. I've checked her past works too. But my faves are still CS and this one. 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

100 > substract, not I calculate wrongly

You are subtracting too?!

Don't be surprised, people need job so they can afford for their spending in the soompi mall. :Megalol:

Woah I caught a few clips of the IONTBO OTP on instagram and the chemistry is scorching! And SYJ's voice was so unexpected. 

Oh... am okay with your abs oppa drama (poke @Ameera Ali ) is tomorrow!!! What did you watch? New spoiler or old episodes? I love SYJ portrayal as MKY here. Yes the voice is sexy and deep. Enough to make uri oppa swoon! Hahaha. 

And I like her fashion style here. I am in hearrteyes mode with all those pretty pretty outfits! They also look good because she wears it. 

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

hahah you're just like me, when self making the food...edible is key, taste comes second. hahahah :lol:

I love cooking and I tried to perfect my skill when I have free time. It's just my skill doesn't really much improved. These days I like making cookies. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Alice Wonderland No, I didn't know she had a 2019 drama! I get my Kdrama news from Koala's blog and I don't remember seeing it.

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh... am okay with your abs oppa drama (poke @Ameera Ali ) is tomorrow!!! What did you watch? New spoiler or old episodes? I love SYJ portrayal as MKY here. Yes the voice is sexy and deep. Enough to make uri oppa swoon! Hahaha. 

Some clips from Ep 1 and Ep 2. I was just checking out the IG Explore page!

• Like 4