RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

30 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Very.  It makes me think of pink heart balloons.  :lol:

lols let me think think think lols

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

OMG that scene had me in stitches I was laughing so hard.  Kudos to the actor playing Momma's Boy with that one face.  LOL. 

He’s good ! The CEO is so funny too . That’s @Ameera Ali‘s favourite. Considering how incompetent all of them are, it’s amazing how they have survived . It’s only KJR that’s bringing in the money . :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

Hahaha, yeah, no, if those are your preferences, I can definitely see why TYH would not be your sort of thing.  It's pretty much a paint-by-numbers Kdrama romcom.  :D 

But TYH is a crack cocaine kind of drama, you know it’s bad but you can stop watching cause it fly you high....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem it does across my mind too. The lawfirm all is just a bunch of gossipy & relaxed people, always roaming in the pantry to drink tea or eat macaroon. And their office is so gorgeous, the rent must be super expensive. Its only Lawyer Kwon work hard to support them lol. :lol:

I also always cracked up when mommy boy start the call with Eomma Eomma....:sweatingbullets: I saw you have bet to change pp to his face if lost. I prefer to lost then how ah hahahhaa....

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I am half dead from the pink heart post it scenes.....:skull:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I guess everyone is talking about the near unbearable sweetness of Touch Your Heart?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

828 :blush:

I love Touch Your Heart because:

1. Her producer is too funny Ha Ha Ha Ha. He send her texts like my friend Eunsani was always did. Full with cute and sweet emos  :kiss_wink: I love it!!

2. They always playing around in office (Always Law Firm) the only one who do the job and gain profit for them there is Mr. Kwon HAHAHAHAHA.. how I wish my office will be like that :bawling:

3. Nothing too serious in that drama except the law cases. 

4. Now I know if you angry to someone who didn’t eat pasta with you then you must be like him/her ^_* cua he.. sya la la la la :heart:

5. Oh Yeon So can wears jeans to office :bawling:

6. They all are veteran actors. I love veteran actors than all those newbies. Even if this is a romantic comedy but they all are act. Their mimes their eyes their body hands always full with gestures. That’s acting! Oh the only junior I like is Kim Go Eun and that one from 2PM junho.

7. All Crews in Always Law Firm are crazy hahahahah except Mr. Kwon and that ahjumma hahahahaha.. 

8. Yoo In Na gave me good recipe to beg to my big boss. This what I did at office a few hours ago..

Me: entering my big boss room with this face :cold_sweat:

uncle Tenny: why?????

Me: huuuuu... uuuuuu.. I can’t stay at office  until 4 PM these days. I am so sick huuuuuu uuuuuu :cold_sweat:

uncle Tenny: ..............

Me: huuuuuu uuuuuuu uuuuu I already vomit 2 times today :bawling: (it was 10 AM)

uncle Tenny: sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :expressionless: okay, just stay until 12 AM then you can go home.

Me: thank you uncle tenny :cold_sweat:

uncle tenny: we will find someone to help you with your tasks until you feel better :blush:

Me: thank you, I will go home now huuuu uuuuuu uuuu :bawling:

uncle tenny: :no_mouth:

then I told this to my friend and Alief said if it was her, she will slaps me Hua Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Wkkwkwkwkwkwkwkwwk :joy:

I LOVE THIS DRAMA :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

826 i think you need bitter coffee to reclaim yourself from diabetes @cenching

in these speed, I will need insulin shots....:joy: She is throwing tantrum over the cancelled lunch date....:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1