Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@dotonly510  Hoping you have a great one!!!  I'm off, trusting you will keep the home fires burning LOL thankful you're here:blush:

Leaving everyone with my wishes for you...:heart:  Just saw you peeking in @staygold love to you too and you better stop lurking and post more missing your thoughts!!!:wub:

Missing you today @CatchMine_ID

@Sejabin I can't believe you watched Maria La Del Bario!!! LOL I watched it too! So I guess we were into Spanish telenovelas back then before Asian Dramas became all the rage. I remember watching Marimar and Maria La Del Bario and then the next thing we watched was the Taiwanese Meteor Garden and then it was the K Drama Autumn Fairytale and Winter Sonata.. After that, it was K drama madness and as they say, the rest is history. LOL

We were asked to memorize the multiplication table in grade 2 (I was 8 yrs old) and I remember spending the night memorizing it. Then the next day, our teacher called students one by one to recite it in front of the class and no one could do it. She got so mad that she told us no one was going home until one of us could stand in front and recite the entire multiplication table from 1 to 12 completely. I was so scared I would miss my school bus and be trapped in the school overnight (LOL!) so I got up, when in front of the class and recited the entire multiplication table just so I could go home. Hahaha!

We used to catch dragonflies in our garden too! And we rode our bikes everywhere. Do you know it took me 2 years to learn how to ride a bike???!!! Crazy! LOL I don't know why but it took me that long!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Dhakra When did I ever annoy you??? Pfffffft. You are the one who always gets on my nerves by saying something!!!!!! ./glares

@mouse007 Awwww I like your father's quote. It's really meaningful, what can I say, these kdramas have ruined me with their out of the world love stories. Sighhhh. 

I used to play all kinds of games in my chilhood, both indoors and outdoors. Doll houses, cars, kitchen set, doctor set and everything. LOL. 

I still can't ride a bicycle in a main road. There is a reason for why I don't have a driver's license. Sighhh. And I can't believe you guys remember exactly what happened in 2nd grade, I can't recollect any of that. Not in details at least. I think something is wrong with my memory. Sigh

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@kokodus LOL I totally get what you mean! These dramas set the bar high! I mean, who wouldn't want to meet a Daoming Si, Yichen, Xiao Nai, Yehua in real life right? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

+2

@mouse007I played a lot with it as a kid. But I enjoyed the building experience a few days ago. Never had that much fun while listening to some relaxing music/ASMR.

@USAFarmgirlHaha, yeah. Seems like I reminded everyone about their childhood.

55 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra When did I ever annoy you??? Pfffffft. You are the one who always gets on my nerves by saying something!!!!!! ./glares

Pfffft! For instance whenever you say I go on your nerves! Not to mention that constant swooling about just pretty much every oppa that exists. I mean, who can differ between them in the first place. 

And don't you give me that glare sis. 

• Like 5

514 :blush:

@USAFarmgirl it's not like that fun. it's just I get bored easily so I am a bit naughty wkwkwkwkwk.. me and my bestfriend Ria were enemy when we first met at 3rd class of elementary school I was a new student and she bullied me and I was always like this to her : huek huel huek huek.. wkkwkwwkwk one day I asked her to walked from our school to my house (mom will get angry if known this) and she found that I have many kids friends in my neighborhood and since that time we become friends and she often came to my house and sleep together or play with me and my neighbors kids. we still friends until now :blush:

@mouse007 I watch Maria Mercedes Marimar and Maria La del Bario from 3rd grade to 6th grade. then I watch cdramas with my dad in junior high school.. at senior high school we watchec F4 meteor Garden. hua ha ha ha I love barbie hsu. oh I loved Cecilia Chung too!! used to be. not now. I even bought Meteor Garden F4 cd. I still have it until now. sometimes I replay it LOL. after that my first kdrama was Autumn in my heart. and me and my uncle agree that SHK is the most beautiful actress and I think Won Bin also very handsome :rolleyes: then I watch All about Eve.. then princess hours (I bought the cd too and still have it until now.) then I watch full house SHK and Rain. oh my favorite couple at that time. and My Lovely Girl kdrama.. after that all those historical kdrama. Lee Jun Ki and Han Hyo Joo and etc.. So Ji Sub oppa etc.. then I watch again The Moon that Embraces the Sun and I was like "O.M.G!! who is this king?? he is too handsome!! and his acting ohhhhh.. " :love: but then I found and watch hua ha ha ha ha ha the most handsome kdrama actor I've ever seen in my 25 years of life. LMH :love: .. then all the oppas come. SJK. LJS.. but nowadays I love Hong Jong Hyun. my love .. :heart: oh and also Deng Lun but not too love like I love HJH because my friend, dinni, at office, loves Deng Lun too. so fixed. I can't share my love. then I back to HJH :heart:

btw I am so stress that I must to back to Palu this week. oh gosh.. my boss callme LOL.. sighhhhhh :dissapointed: btw if there's any Malaysian friends in here I want to said thank you!! xixixixi there are many Malaysian doctors now in Palu. they come and help people there :heart: but the earthquakes still happened. yesterday my office mates ran and get home after the earthquake at 12 AM so frustrating. fixed. we can't work yet  there. we can't have a normal life there for about 3-6 months oh goshhhhhhhhhh :bawling: must I back and die huuuuuu uuuu...uuuuu.. I think people in Palu will have camping life until December of 2018. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

@Sejabin I'm sorry you have to go back to Palu. I wouldn't want to go back either considering all the stuff that has happened and it hasn't been that long either. And it looks like earthquakes are still happening. :tears:

@Dhakra my brother-in-law actually collects Lego and loves playing with them. He has an entire room filled with Lego. He has shelves of Lego figurines, different kinds of Lego bricks, Lego sets, etc. It's a Lego paradise in there! 

• Like 5

@mouse007Okay, I'm not that much into it. I don't even want to play with it, I just wanted to create something and live through the "adventure" of buildung something. Because that was what I did the most as a kid. I wanted it to be more decorative and eyecatching. Something that I can put on a shelf that doesn't look out of place. 

I guess this is why I ended up with the architecture series and bought the Statue of Liberty. 

Spoiler

pTRUDE1-7754068_alternate7_enh-z6.jpg

And no that is not my flat. I would never allow white to be in my household. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

522 :heart:

oh yes dotonly xixixixixi :kiss_wink:

@mouse007 yes it is so scarry :bawling: I want to published some pictures around my neighborhood in here. devastated houses, broken cars, and trees, but then I think it will be inappropriate. LOL plus eunsani @Eun-San already uncovered me in this site ughhh!! I want to pinch her cheeks :unamused: thanks God you are in the monastery eunsani if not I will catch you and bring you to Palu and insist you to help people there. you will stitching wounds between the earthquakes :unamused:  ohh!! when the strong earthquake happened one of my doctor friend and his team were in the surgery room. they insist to stay for their patient. it was so scary but they are sooooo professional. oh gosh it was too crazy :bawling: the hospital devastated but the surgery team was still in the surgery room. thankd God they all are alive and safe including their patient:bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1