Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Congrats to Subtracts and Good-bye to @dotonly :bawling: the good thing is I will see you soon LOL when you come to the light :w00t:  Good Morning or Good Night:heart:496

One of my favorite dramas and male leads was about him going from the light to the dark and he still was amazing!!!

@dotonly I corrected my previous post and adjusted it to 0! LOL

@Sejabin It's so sad what happened to Palu. It sounds like a wonderful place to live at if not for the earthquakes. I can't believe villages moved 3 km!! That's so crazy! 

@kokodus I just love our smouldering bad boy 

Spoiler

dylan-wang-gif1.gif

• Like 4

Sometimes things you have done in your childhood are the best memories to repeat as an adult. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Sometimes hearing a song being sung in your own language makes it that much more amazing... 494

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Sometimes things you have done in your childhood are the best memories to repeat as an adult. :D 

You are so right...  No matter how long it's been, kind of like riding a bike you never forget how to.   Or how great it feels to have the wind move against your face or that feeling of freedom when you let go of the handlebars and stretch open your arms and trust yourself...:blush:

6dc2fc12d0f2e7b41904c38de799f0a9.jpgGreat to see you on @Dhakra

492 :relieved:

I will never forget how I often climbing my neighbor's mango tree on my way home from school when I was in senior high school wkkwkwwkwkwkkw :joy: my and my friends will climb that mango tree and eating mango up there and gossiping hua ha ha ha on the tree! WKWKWKWKKWWKK I even climbed that tree with my skirt LOLs sighhhhh :mask: okey my craziness surely happened long before I joined soompi WKWKWKWKKWK :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Sejabin  Your story sounds perfect and I too loved to climb trees.   It kind of reminds me a Robert Frost poem called Birches one of my favorites, sharing just the ending below...  When speaking about how one would like to leave this world and how life is like a circle.  How we didn't even know or realize some of those youthful moments were in fact some of the sweetest we would have.  When going back and remembering how we started it's like life we become children again...

" I’d like to go by climbing a birch tree,
And climb black branches up a snow-white trunk
Toward heaven, till the tree could bear no more,
But dipped its top and set me down again.
That would be good both going and coming back.

One could do worse than be a swinger of birches. "      ap-070111023878.jpg?itok=ROhDn6kq&timest   490