Add and Subtract Game

Admin

November weather in Osaka is generally good. We went in the 2nd week of November but some days are very hot especially the day we went to Kyoto. Take a wide brim hat for you and your mum or an umbrella and lots of sunscreen. I normally carry a small backpack for the umbrella and bottle of water. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

Then she said it's true about the female Song and the Chinese sponsor. Well known knowledge in South Korea. Male Song defended Park Bo Gum bcos female Song tried to cheat with PBG but was rejected by PBG. Then PBG who's bff with male Song told male Song and that was the last straw. Hence Divorce. That's what my SK friend told me

This is the best assumption which makes most sense that I’ve heard so far.

@triplem Taiwan also been having a decreasing birth rate. Many schools are closing because not enough students. 

• Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why do you think that is that the case? So the great headache is with the Aging population . Is the Govt trying to encourage more births.?  I know in SG they are giving some incentives etc . 

Youngsters busy to build careers. Not interested to have kids because will tie them down and limit them. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

thanks for the ideas....im bringing some good hotpad too as im worried mom will be too cold :D as alot of ppl telling me that November is very cold in Japan

You can Google November weather. I always do that. If you have those fleece hoodies or a hoodie, I find that more useful-can cover my head from the cold winds. But if you and your mum are used to hotpads-go for it. If you love Ramen, any Japanese ramen shop will beat any shops outside Japan.

• Like 2