Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

780 :kiss_closed:

my uncle love this song (but in that filipino lady version. He loves filipino ladies voice and me too. Like uncle like niece LOLs..)

when you hold me in the street

and you kiss me on the dance floorrrrrrrrrr

I wish that we could be like that

why can’t we be like that 

‘cause I’m youuuuuuurrrrrrssssss

sya la la la laaaa  \(^o^   )\ ... /(  ^o^)/..

• Like 4

Like I'm literally finding it difficult to breathe now...

DqsGoOoUwAAlUqg?format=jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

This pineapple obsession seems to be quite Long @kokodus

@USAFarmgirl @phikyl I think one of you or maybe both of you mentioned Go Back Couple a Long time ago . I put it on my to watch list then & finally binged it over the weekend. What a moving & beautiful love story . I wish I had watched it earlier. I cried my eyes out every episode. But it was a good cry , one of those “healing”type dramas . Even though second male lead is an oppa I love , I did not for one second have SLS. I was completely invested in the OTP ‘s struggles & I was rooting very hard for them . Great acting & cinematography. I loved how they handled the different time lines. And my goodness the scenes with mum were the ones that turned on the waterworks for me. This definitely goes into my all time favourites

• Like 3

1 hour ago, triplem said:

This pineapple obsession seems to be quite Long @kokodus

Yeah, ikr??? I'm surprised at myself. It may probably because I haven't watched anything else to recover from this obsession. Sighhh. But the thing is I don't want to move on, I want to stay in the pineapple land forever and ever. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@triplem So glad you watched Go Back Couple finally I knew you would love it.  For me it was more meaningful the longer I watched it.  It made me reflect and realize the many things we do and don't do for those we love and also the everyday things we often take for granted.  Because we just assume they will always be there.  I guess them missing their kids really was one of the first things that made me cry. For there is a bond between parents and their children that is like no other and that love can't  be replaced or filled by anyone or anything else. It's just that precious...

The OTP were so invested into these characters that I just was so blown away by the emotions in which they were able to draw out of me and to be honest it proved that love as well as marriage isn't about perfection.  In fact it's more about survival in learning how to give instead of take and loving someone when they seem unlovable sometimes.  It's about treasuring those memories that you built together over years and the history of firsts that are protected within your heart.  You can move on believe the grass is greener somewhere else but you just might find out you had the best and just didn't know it.  Yep I loved this drama I guess you can tell LOL:blush: -2

Glad you enjoyed Go Back Couple @triplem! What made me cry the most were the scenes with the mum (I even loved the scenes with Ban Do and the mum because you can tell he really loved her too). Of course I also cried whenever they missed their baby! 

I really loved watching our OTP. You can tell how much they really loved each other and despite all the struggles and the frustration they've been through all those years, deep down they still really loved each other. I loved watching them go through their past again and how they grew to understand each other better. Definitely one of my all time favourite dramas.

• Like 2