Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Dhakra I like that! LOL and thanks for clarifying, I really thought that was your place and I was going to say it was so neat and tidy!

• Like 4

@Dhakra Why does it even bother you that I keep swooning about my oppas??? Just ignore it like how I ignore about you going crazy over all those cute kpop girls who only knows how to do aegyo. Meh. @triplem @USAFarmgirl You guys have to back me up here!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

+2

@mouse007Nah, my flat is more like Tedius apartment in "Tedius Behind Me".

@kokodusI wouldn't say it bothers me lil sis, it's more like I really don't get it. :D And I do not go crazy about cute kpop girls, I have my favourites of course, who are DAMN pretty and I admit that aegyo is sometimes kinda cute, but sometimes it is also very creepy. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I think I can get it. I only watch kdrama if my handsome and mature oppas there. unfortunately they all are not too active now in kdrama and so am I :bawling: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3

@Dhakra I too don't get your fascination about these kpop idols. I don't even understand why you guys find them pretty, seriously, the grey haired girl in your dp....in which angle do you find her pretty??? Tell me. LOL.

• Confused 1
  • LOL 4

@kokodusBecause THEY ARE pretty. I mean I can understand why you do not see their beauty, when I see your oppas I also question your taste because I don't see how anybody could find them attractive. 

But if you ask me of Yoohyeon, in pretty much every angle she looks absolutely fantastic . 

I mean, come on...

Spoiler

tozr4uo74q411.jpgDd5IZJ4V0AEGwl8.jpg

and if you don't like her hair color....

DWkBGM4U0AESJ-i.jpgaf7d9305ef68d908d69d51a3e6b77655.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@triplemApparently, the drama got cancelled. I just never have any luck in my life. I think I will go back to the stage I was before Fairy happened. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1