Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh

How’s spring night ? Reading all the spoilers , it seems a bit heavy...

Like @ktcjdrama I’m really into the secretary show. I think these days , I’m into warm & cute . :ph34r:

@triplem I'm only on episode 3 of One Spring Night but I like it so far. It's a bit melo, the type of drama that makes you ponder life and relationships. I am a sucker for dramas like this so I have to say I'm enjoying it. And the OST is nice as well. I just hope I don't get disappointed in the end. 

Don't kill me guys but I am just about to start HPL.. and considering starting Secret Life of My Secretary as well... just might be tricky since work and life is busy for me. LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, sohib said:

Thank you. Indo. Silent lurker.

Don't be a silent lurker only, we chat a lot here :glasses:....So you are Indonesian too?? Nice to meet you...there are some fellow Indonesian here...What drama are you watching at the moment??

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

Don't be a silent lurker only, we chat a lot here :glasses:....So you are Indonesian too?? Nice to meet you...there are some fellow Indonesian here...What drama are you watching at the moment??

On dramaslump. No interesting drama nowadays.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching One more member to add team :smirk:

@sohib follow your name be friend to sub team , they need all the help :yum: - tired of losing :joy:

@mouse007  set the mood for H

Follow dotonly's job?

+2

Edited by triplem
Removed quoted the pic
  • Like 4