Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching That's yang yang & zheng shuang , honey !!! are you kidding me??? That's once again can be a dreamy cast..!!! and Director is the same from Peach Blossom & Love O2O... This has to be blockbuster..

+2

The thing is since September 2018, China released a new law where actors’ fees can be only around 20% max of the whole production cost....That’s why we see many new faces in C drama....YangYang and Zheng Shuang are expensive, it will be hard to put them in one drama....But of course, if they willing to adjust their fees, than why not...But I didn’t see any brouhaha about it in C ent news....maybe @angelangie can help???

+2

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching There may be Govt rules & Regulation... but most importantly even if Govt has set such rule then again every production house needs Good Star Cast... if the news is not true much , then how come mydramalist even gave a synopsis of the story ??

Not to burst your bubble, but it does happened a lot in the past...Including a reputable site like Douban (in Chinese only) got many synopsis, lists of cast etc but nothing happened... If I am not mistaken Mydramalist is like Wikipedia? where the content entry were by members....

But like I said, let’s wait for a formal announcement by the actors or productions company...That is the only way to be sure....

+2

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie oops my bad !!! That Star Studded Cast is impossible it seems... Yang Mi , Zhao Lying , Dilraba , Zheng Shuange ...ALL OF THEM TOGETHER !!!! I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E :( 

@cenching there is no official declaration??? How come they put synopsis then?? :O 

+2

The same thing with the stars studded list, some people made it up...Usually the drama do exists hence the synopsis but the stars are completely different...

Absolutely no official announcement yet....Let’s wait and see....:kiss_wink:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes you are right on this....

Mydramalist is not one of your best bet.....try to search thru baidu.com....once they are listed Baidu will have track record of it...that usually how i verify on the authentic of the drama listed, sometimes it took me longer as i went into weibo too to back track....and if this is really authentic then u will have them on twitter too....

Sometimes Twitter did turn out to be false alarm too, that’s why better in Weibo by the official account....but like you said we need to check the backlogs which is not a walk in the park.....

+2

• Like 1

Loving the new emojis here! Thank you mods!

@Dhakra I almost think we should rename the angry emoji to the "dhakra" emoji. LOL

-33 outside today :bawling: 

@LSGLMH_88 I would love to see Yang Yang in a new drama as well. Even if these ones don't pan out (because they're too good to be true), let's at least hope to see him in a new project soon!

@staygold PM me link to Love Guide for Dumpees too please! Thank you!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Misread dumpees as dumpling. Then i thought Dumpees is an Indian food. Finally realize it is from dump. Limited english.

thought it was some strange english name that maybe has french pronunciation.... didn't even realize it was a kmovie! ^_^

• LOL 2

@sushilicious ~ so when I am bored, I inevitably watch some documentary. random watch today was about the silk route region in china. was surprised to see a version of the tandoor oven as well as a version of samosa which they call 'samsa' in the local language; so if we think of dumpling as some sort of filling stuffed in dough, then we see various versions of it pretty much across middle east and south asian belt as well as south east asia...

• Insightful 2

Just now, Lmangla said:

@staygold ~ when you watch these food documentaries, you realize how much all these cultures shared with each other on the trade routes. it is really fascinating...

Silk Road Effects....:glasses:  

Maybe few hundred years from now if this system still exists many archeologists will surprise to see why Korean abs was found in Canada, PH, Msia, Spore, as far as Germany...:joy:

+2

• LOL 3