Awwww thank you @Jillia Now shall we go the veggie way? Haha

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP4zOQ6gTLuriSBP7yPNe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

+2

@triplem Thank you

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

I just started this weekend drama that followed MGL. It is fairly good. I'm more interested in the lovelines of side characters than the main couple. Are you watching? @Dhakra Honey cakes is here as well. It took me some time to recognize her. Haha

Honeycakes is in a drama? For real? Which one? How big is her role? How does she look like? NAMES SIS! I need NAMES! 

I'm resting after "Mother" completely exhausted me. Even Mystery Queen 2 is on hold right now.

• Like 2

No it's alright @Jillia Haha. 

Spoiler

x7hOhHFW0QwHCuidW5GT7fbXwb05UJmxxk7ees1l

@Dhakra She is in a weekend drama called Shall we live together?/ Marry me now. She is extremely cute in this. I like her loveline the most out of all the couple's. It has 50 eps, you definitely won't watch it. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

+2

@kokodusOkay, I checked. It's called "Marry Me Now?". It sounded interesting, but 50 episodes? No way. No drama is worth so much time. I'm not going to watch a drama with 50 episodes. Not even KSJ managed to do this. Even PBY wouldn't do the trick. And I say this because I realized that I watched a lot of dramas with her and she never disappoints. So I should add her onto my list.

Edit: Haha, funny how well you know me. :joy:

• Like 3

@Dhakra I know. But who is PBY?? Park Bo young??? Nooo you must mean Lee Bo young, right?? LOL

• Like 4