Add and Subtract Game

Admin

vandusenfestivaloflightsbest2.jpeg?itok=images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkNC_b-f5i92GsVRAOyew 

Find the spirit of Christmas...

I know it's not an easy time for some.  Yet on this first Sunday in December I will be praying that they too find the spirit of Christmas deep within them.  That they will be reminded that the true gifts aren't presents one finds under a tree but it's in living, giving, loving and being free.  It's in knowing no matter what your asked to face you find the courage and strength to get back up and grab onto life making yours the best it can be... In being reminded what a gift it is just in being able to breathe.

Every life is precious...

One life can make a difference that's what I believe...

-2:heart:

some interesting documentaries on tv today. watched one on andes mountains.

this is a pic from uyuni salt flats which is the flattest place on earth and is just kilometers of salt. so if there is a little bit of rain, it acts like one giant mirror and you get images like this... pretty cool no?

8.jpg

bolivia-salar-uyuni.jpe

• Like 3