• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@triplem I don’t watch any drama these days since I know I will drop eventually  TT i just checked few that licensed on viki most recent why secretary kim sad to see director lost that subtle touch in BIOFL for instance when leads watched/observed each others movements and daily routine. It looks like any rom com here tho still enjoyable overall and I liked PMY’s business smile. 

• Like 2

before I forget.. @bedifferent ~ thanks for the tag, planning to check out life on mars when I have the time. kind of busy that even keeping up with one drama is a bit tough.... only watching come hug me. @stroppyse ~ you are totally right about come hug me in that it is both easy and difficult watch. the story is creepy with some of its characters that they aggravate you but it is also easy to watch because you can fast forward many scenes and still get the gist. hahaahahha... am totally doing zombie watching as I don't have much time.

• Like 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic