Add and Subtract Game

Admin

29 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

In our local tv this kind of story is so common and very popular.  Poke @Sejabin @cenching @lynne22 pelakor and rebutan suami orang. Bwahahaha. But trust me it's good. It is mbc saturday drama. 

Okay... here is the title....

A Pledge to God. 

You know I'm looking for the thread but it seems no one made it yet. :sweat:

the thread is there @stargazer187 but it is going by slightly different name... was wondering whether to check out the drama or not.... how is it? have seen versions of this kind of story in our local channel as well and it was more funny than melo unintentionally that we were mostly laughing..... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Lmangla no wonder I didn't find it. Btw do you plan to watch it? Watch it watch it! 

I realize the actress is the one who played in sassy girl choon hyang and BBF. 

It just began last week. It's good.

+2

might check it out but it depends on the tone.... not sure if am in mood to watch melo...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@stargazer187 @kokodus :lol: I had a long chat with my friend last night.. she's starting to watch Reply 1988 for the first time... LOL... long story short I ended up watching this drama again this morning :P

Surprisingly.... I feel in love with Sung Won and Bo Ra's relationship this time... :wub: I didn't realize they have quite a few umbrella scene... :wub: I like how adult they behave in their relationship.....

@angelangie same... my drama preference changed constantly......... usually depending on my mood... LoL

• Like 2

@angelangie :lol: Tbh... The book make it clearer that Ning Que is more neutral towards MSS at this current time. 

And I see the adventure they're having and the situation were more of a mutual benefit situation... LoL... Ning que behave like his usual self.. shameless and treating her like a friend... 

MSS on the other hand is the one smitten... LoL.. I can't blame her... she's been liking him for awhile before she met him... But NQ is more neutral imo. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lets me read and i will discuss with u guys as i goes along since i just re-start the book from beginning it will be bring us back to day 1 lols but i guess that will keep the thread going for a long times lols and maybe they will get bored with it lols

:ph34r: 

Spoiler

Cia yoouuuuuu.... :lol:

Tbh.... I'm holding myself not to comment anymore.. hahahaaa... because I think right now.. its a journey for NQ to realize his feeling.. a necessary one.. so I'm trying not to mind that much... hahahaha.... But other hand.. maybe because I've seen how devoted NQ is to SS that I feel like this part of the pain is over? :P

I wonder tho if this is something the director had in mind to happen when she arrange those scenes LoL so there wont be a ship problem. Because god.. those scene of Sang Sang missing NQ makes me sad.

• Like 1