Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

you guys are good....im not a seaguk lover lols......i dont really watch period drama if i can help it :D 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

you guys are good....im not a seaguk lover lols......i dont really watch period drama if i can help it :D 

me too... kekekeke... it is because I can't keep track of who is who and all the politics and back fighting. hahahaha... think my brain is not big enough to process. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

LOL.... @kokodus ~ can see why you would ask @stroppyse if it is a family weekend drama. seems like a description of 90% of girl leads in that slot. hahahahha..... :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

me too... kekekeke... it is because I can't keep track of who is who and all the politics and back fighting. hahahaha... think my brain is not big enough to process. :lol:

same i dislike the politics to begin with lols....it all just for the power and the chair like i always tell my mom lols

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse More hints please. If I have to guess.....

Spoiler

My golden life?

Also I started watching the new kbs weekender that followed MGL, it's quite good. I'm already interested in certain lovelines because they are extremely cute. Eeeeeeeeeee

• Like 5