Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus I have to check out Park Bo Gum's other dramas.. I think I've only seen Moonlight.. LOL but I love him. :wub:

I saw this quiz - "Are you compatible with Song Joong Ki or Park Bo Gum".... and I'm compatible with...

Spoiler

Park%20Bo%20Gum_zpsq3g35zis.png

Memories of Alhambra gives me the Goblin feels.. I plan on watching it as well.

Ashes will be the longest drama I've ever watched when I finish it.. 60 episodes is no joke! I'm only on ep 33 and my emotions are already so all over the place. 

• Like 1

@kokodus ~ please tell me that shancai isn't that stupid? just watching around ep 16ish of meteor garden where they are in canada and her two college mates who just tagged along lied and the leads ended up almost caught in a blizzard. how dumb can she be to forgive them and say house cleaning is a punishment? why is that female leads are that incredibly stupid? there is good and forgiveness but there is self-preservation... :unsure:

• Like 2

Watched 2 eps of Encounter and I am not sure what I feel about it. I am ready to drop it if it gets on my nerves. The Priest ep 1 wasn't to my taste so not continuing. Clean with passion is ok I might hang on to it. Top star Yoo Baek is nice as long as hero is doing occasional fan service scenes :ph34r: (Go ahead judge me!!!) Dae Jung Geum is watching too I am hanging on to. Actually it was the only drama I watched for a while now.

Chinese dramas are on hold till I am back in that mood!B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2